Member Center
3427 results found
-
my feedback on the new "my yahoo" home page
I don't know if this is where I can offer my feedback on the new my yahoo home page or not but, I truly hate it. For one thing, it doesn't allow me to have personalized feeds like the old one. Many of the rs feeds I have lost because your cards don't carry their content. Another thing is that every so often, what I do have on my yahoo starting page changes positions and new cards are added arbitrarily forcing me to re-arrange what I want where I want it. I am sorry but this truly is a turn…
509th ranked -
Sent emails disappearing
All my sent emails disappeared. It first happened to only sent emails that were sent on October 2021. And now, all sent emails have disappeared. They aren't in any of folders, such as deleted mails, archived etc.
How can I solve this issue?275th ranked -
I read an article that compelled me to make a comment.
I read an article that compelled me to make a comment. There were numerous other comments. I did not have a Yahoo account so I created one to be able to make a comment. Once the account was created, every article had a footnote that indicated it did not want any comments. I'm fairly certain my comment (which was written prior to creating the account) was screened and found out of line with the thoughts of the author. Bye bye Yahoo. I will not be on your website any longer and I was on multiple time per day.
70th ranked -
COVID propaganda
Remove the stupid demonrat COVID propaganda from my notification. I am ready to delete yahoo and it's fake news bs forever.
362nd ranked -
contacts
First issue looking through this forum, when I flag an issue as critical Yahoo will not accept my remark, could not store at this time, even after signing in.
I am extremely anxious that ALL of my phone contacts are showing in my Yahoo email account. I expect to be allowed to control my contacts, only add those appropriate to my business, my personal, my domestic, or my anti spam email accounts. Now I see all my contacts in all my accounts.
As we know trying to delete multiple contacts is impossible, and also I am unsure if this would…362nd ranked -
I am so upset that Yahoo Mail Plus changed how i pay for subscription
i hate that Yahoo changed my billing and charged me more
362nd ranked -
I Love MY Yahoo email
Dear yahoo i am old user not currently used my id but today i open my email but the old all email has been deleted pls recover my email
1471st ranked -
Awesome!
aWESOME!
802nd ranked -
Update for settings for those still using "on-demand" password.
I was still using "on-demand" password and my phone number changed. I went into settings and there was no option to change my phone number for the on-demand password.
Apparently this was changed to account key, but there was no mention of that at all on the setting page. For those users still on the on-demand passwords, you may want to add some kind of note that links to the account key or something like "On-demand passwords were replaced by the new "account key" function, click here to sign up
1471st ranked -
STOP THE OFFENSIVE ADS ON MY YAHOO EMAIL PAGE!!!
This is super offensive and Yahoo doesn't do a **** thing about it.
802nd ranked -
How about supporting conservative free speech?
How about supporting Conservative Free Speech?
164th ranked -
Quit unnecessarily deleting comments that are completely unoffensive..
People (like me) will start deleting our/ their accounts because of this. Your demo is mostly made up of older grumpy conservatives.
I'm young/ lean left and find it absolutely pathetic. The way you're censoring people over petty stuff is only comforting like 2% of people.. and it's the type of people who probably need to be offended once in awhile. I'm deleting my account and never going on here again.802nd ranked -
Allow user to delete detected location that is not correct even with location set to off. So now don't use weather content.
Allow user to delete detected location that is not correct even with location set to off. So now don't use weather content.
275th ranked -
Picture Profile
My profile photo is stuck in an old photo which i never used as a profile picture anywhere. My new photo appears on my profile but whenever I send an email, they still see the old photo regardless of how many times I've updated it.
This is embarrassing as this is the email i use for professional contacts and communication. Please help
802nd ranked -
IAM A JAIN AND NON VEG AD POSTING IN MY MAIL IS ABSOLUTELY AGAINST MY BELIEF. PLZ DONOT POST NON VEG ADS IN MY MAIL
IAM A JAIN AND NON VEG AD POSTING IN MY MAIL IS ABSOLUTELY AGAINST MY BELIEF. PLZ DONOT POST NON VEG ADS IN MY MAIL.
1471st ranked -
Buy Fabiflu 400 mg (Favipiravir) Tablet Online at woodstockfamilymedicine
Fabiflu 400 10's belongs to a group of antiviral medicines used to treat Viral infection disease. [url=https://woodstockfamilymedicine.net/fabiflu-400mg/]Fabiflu 400[/url] contains favipiravir, Fabiflu Tablet lowers the viral load in the body and helps treat infection.
[url=https://woodstockfamilymedicine.net/fabiflu-800mg/]favipiravir buy online[/url] at woodstockfamilymedicine. Our job is to help you buy antiviral drugs online without the high prices. Send inquiries if you are looking to buy antiviral drugs online.
https://woodstockfamilymedicine.net/fabiflu-400mg/
https://woodstockfamilymedicine.net/fabiflu-800mg/1471st ranked -
I want to remove some topics, like "celebrites". Their pushing irritates me and I go to youtube.
I see an offer to pick up topics, but there are no buttons for this. I can only shut up sources. But I want to get a wide perspective for politics, so this is not suitable. So I prefer youtube for news, which has better filtering options and algorithms.
802nd ranked -
Recently I noticed that the weather info on Yahoo does not include the former interactive weather radar map. What happened?
Put back the interactive radar map on the weather page
275th ranked -
need to be able to change verification phone number
My old phone died unexpectedly so now I have a new number and no access to my old phone. Now I can't get into my mail on my other computer or have my email on my new phone.
275th ranked -
arda.ekiz@gmail.com is a fraud they hacked into my yahoo account. please do not authorize them again
Ban them they also got into my facebook
509th ranked
- Don't see your idea?