Member Center
3427 results found
-
hi i have an issue with the phone number kindly help me
one of the phone numbers to recover my account is canceled and i need to remove it but it needs me to recover it with a code but i do not have the line any more
1471st ranked -
Stop blocking Republican points of view and letting Dems walk all over us
Stop blocking Republican points of view and letting Dems walk all over us
509th ranked -
Give us yahoo messenger back and yahoo auctions
Give us yahoo messenger back and yahoo auctions
104th ranked -
1471st ranked
-
Get your **** right
You have deleted all my mails. all the mails from my loved ones and all the sent mails that were memories for me.. Instead of deleting emails of all your local customers, you need to first think, why, in the first place PEOPLE STOPPED USING YOUR MAIL SOFTWARE AND switched to different emails.. So, straighten yourself up and don't be so mean where people start hating your company for your behavior.
802nd ranked -
how to change from spanish?
how to change from Spanish?
189th ranked -
Zero Recovery Options
Gotta understand something here...which I don't. You want people to use your product, but you have completely ****** people who have had accounts for more than 20 years.
Life goes on, but some things are still linked to this account, but you've made it IMPOSSIBLE for people to gain recovery codes for some reason? I don't get it. I an send emails and receive but you made it impossible for an older user to accept recovery emails on their accounts?
This has enraged me so much that I don't even want to scream "Yahoo" when I jump into the pool.…
1471st ranked -
no cell phone
you asked for a phone number. I gave you my landline number.
then you insisted on a cell phone number
I no longer HAVE a cell phoneHOW DO I GET INTO MY MAILBOX?????????
36th ranked -
Why can I sign in from my browser but using the same username and password I can't sign in from Thunderbird? Why?
I used to have an automatic sign-in on my old computer. I have a new one now and again used Thunderbird, set up all the account credentials as the old one and failed to login to my Yahoo account. I used a browser and the Yahoo Mail accessed through that signed in OK. For a clean start I set up a new password, tried that one on Thunderbird and it is rejected again. How do I fix that?
1471st ranked -
authy
It just shocked to see that yahoo mail doesn't support 2FA like authy. When are you guys implementing it?
802nd ranked -
Mail is deleting itself in the inbox
Yahoo mail is deleting every single email in my inbox whenever I click to read the first message. I had to switch back to Basic Email to stop it. So, apparently Yahoo has a bug in their systtem that is affecting some users with this new email system they may have just updated. Apparently the update has included a bug in it that deletes all youe inbox emails and then will not let you read them or restore them from the trash folder. Yahoo's tech support is absolutely useless in this matter.
1471st ranked -
two step verification is worthless if YAHOO cannot sent the text with the code. removed it from my account until you can get it working
get two step verification text code working
802nd ranked -
802nd ranked
-
How do I stop the annoying "Looking for something?" message
How do I stop the annoying pop up,"Looking for something?"
1471st ranked -
Stop changing my display language. I can't read spanish, stop changing my yahoo page to Spanish
My preferences Say my preferred language is English, but yet every time I go to yahoo.com it automatically redirects to https://espanol.yahoo.com/?p=us and quite frankly it ****** me off. Back to Google I go, because they don't **** with my display preferences. And no I am not in a Spanish speaking country. I am in Indiana USA.
26th ranked -
Why would ya'll delete all of my emails ??
How about not deleting people's emails. Why are all of my emails gone?? How do you all expect to keep users?
362nd ranked -
leave your users the **** alone..********
leave your users the **** alone..********
229th ranked -
provide additional filters or blocking capacity of spam, phishing emails
provide additional filters or blocking capacity of spam, phishing emails
275th ranked -
How to change view type of Yahoo front page back to old view of 1st major news, then 5 or so thumbnail views the the remainder in single sta
How to change view type of Yahoo front page back to old view of 1st major news, then 5 or so thumbnail views the the remainder in single stack with thumbnail pic
509th ranked -
Hacked - used my account to send 500 emails - and nothing showed up to warn me
I just discovered that my email was hacked and was being used to send junk email to over 500 other emails - and not once did I get anything in my inbox / warnings.
1471st ranked
- Don't see your idea?