Member Center
3427 results found
-
1471st ranked
-
My account janet.ccpl@yahoo.com does not automatically show in my list. It used to and I don't know why it does not now.
I have two yahoo accounts. My account janet.ccpl@yahoo.com does not automatically show in my list. It used to and I don't know why it does not now.
275th ranked -
I am a citizen of India.BUt,who gave you the idea that I am a resident of U.S.A.?
Why do you assume that I am an American?
802nd ranked -
I need to change my cell phone number for one of my e mails because its not correct
Unable to change my cell phone number for recovery on my e mail. an option should be given to accomplish this process.
42nd ranked -
I DO NOT WANT A ACCOUNT KEY!!!!!!!!!!!!
I DO NOT WANT AN ACCOUNT KEY!!!!!!!
802nd ranked -
I have a problem in login into my account it's like a bug when I try to login into my account it tells me to confirm my login from a smartph
I have a problem in login into my account it's like a bug when I try to login into my account it tells me to confirm my login from a smartphone but I have no longer using it I have only my phone number when I try to reset my password it tells me the same thing I never have this problem with yahoo is its a bug and you should fix it normally
509th ranked -
I am not paying for email quit blocking my inbox with your ad
quit blocking inbox with your stupid ad, not paying for email
509th ranked -
country code
I have a old account starjug@yahoo.com i forget the passwd, but i have recovery number 9*******77 but with wrong country code(+1) i m from india(+91), now i wont be able to recover my account. please help there is no way to login/recover the account
362nd ranked -
Your security is WAY too strict
Your security is WAY too strict, it takes me forever to get into my yahoo account and I can't take screenshots of my own fantasy team on my phone. I should be given a way to toggle down my security setting. This is the biggest reason I don't interact with yahoo apps outside of fantasy.
362nd ranked -
Marking "not spam" does not train Yahoo email that forthcoming newsletter will go to inbox - Suggest revisions to Document SLN-28056
Marking “not spam” does not train Yahoo email that forthcoming newsletter will go to inbox - Suggest revisions to Document SLN-28056. Also I’ve tried adding the sender to my contacts. Week after week, I find the newsletter in spam and need to retrieve it.
362nd ranked -
509th ranked
-
I did not give voice permission , please correct now.
Someone is trying to use what I pay for and you are allowing them, yahoo is respossble for that.
1471st ranked -
Imposed translation of the text entered by me
If I write a text of an e-mail written in one language, imposing the translation into the language of my profile, without offering this as a possible option, is simply un unacceptable interference in my privacy!!
1471st ranked -
Update support
Been dealing with support and they are absolutely Terrible. The only thing they wanted to know was a recovery email I created like 13yrs ago. Like how the ******** expect someone to remember that? Y'all are so bad it's unbelievable. There are 20different ways to verify if someone is the owner of an account and that's what y'all choose. Is 2022 not the ******* 90s update y'all's ****.
1471st ranked -
STOP being so far left and try reporting the news impartially for a change. Your network and supply of news reporting is a joke.
STOP being so far left and try reporting the news impartially for a change. Your network and supply of news reporting is a joke.
229th ranked -
The filters need to be fixed
All the spam is in my Inbox. The spam filter isn't working.
509th ranked -
Have a non text verification for people who don't text.
Have a non text verification for people who don't text. Send it to another email or call the phone.
362nd ranked -
Problem with hacked account
Hello,
I need your help.
Let start with the problem. Problem is that i cant login into yahoo mail cause someone hacked my account. Meanwhile that person also changed recovery mail and recovery phone number, so im not able to do anything, tried most of the things but without succeed.
Last resort was this mail to You, i really hope You can help me, cause this lost account contains many important infos for me. Im your user since 2009 i think and never had this kind of problem.
Anyway my account name was vidakdoknic@yahoo.com and if you want a password…1471st ranked -
YOUR HELP CENTER IS POOR. I HAVE TO ALWAYS WAIT A MINUTE FOR YAHOO TO RE-SEND TEXT CODE
THERE SHOULD NOT BE A NEED FOR YAHOO TO RE-SEND 2SA TEXT TO PHONE
1471st ranked -
PayPal log in | Paypal sign in | PayPal Account Login
Discover how to set up a PayPal account to manage your money, purchases, and bills all in one place. Sign up now for faster & easier online. Visit Paynowmoney.com or call on 8005237105.
https://www.paynowmoney.com/1471st ranked
- Don't see your idea?