Member Center
3427 results found
-
I accidentally blocked my account (vahram.mkrtchyan@yahoo.com). How to reopen it.
this is my account vahram.mkrtchyan@yahoo.com. I accidentally blocked my account. Help my to reopen it. Thank you.
275th ranked -
recover email
email recover philipadams24@yahoo.com
509th ranked -
Are you checking your news articles for trojan horses or hackers? Happened to me many times
Hacker seem to be getting into your news articles. Many times these people have tried to make me pay them. What are you doing about this?
802nd ranked -
Lose policy and intres not b bit
Bit coyen lose project
802nd ranked -
Stop putting annoying "upgrade" ads on my account.
Please stop showing an ad to "upgrade" my email settings every time I try to access my email. I'm not interested in any changes and the ad that appears only serves to delay access to my email. It is very annoying. You should provide a "Stop this ad" option I can click on to easily stop this annoying ad.
509th ranked -
I can't read emails sent to my alias address
Email sent to my alias email address get lost and never arrive in my mailbox. Any ideas welcome
1471st ranked -
Its going on well, no need any new idea for the time being. its alright.
As above. Its going on well, no need any new idea for the time being. its alright.
229th ranked -
hacked
My account was hacked and now it says i owe for a yahoo subscription I did not sign up for
1471st ranked -
You have deleted all my old e-mails. They were very important for me. I'm so nervous. Please recover them
You have deleted all my old e-mails. They were very important for me. I'm so nervous. I need them be recovered. Please
362nd ranked -
Verification code sent through anonymous PH cp number
Tried to log in my account but the verification code was not sent to my cp by Jiaxing or Vonage but through an anonymous Philippines cp number
1471st ranked -
please make backup option for 2 step verify
please make multiple 2 step verify option, like as Authenticator app is first, and SMS second as per request. and please make backup 2step code list option like google and fb.
thanks.802nd ranked -
My credit card is being abused by a thief and I suspect "they" are into my email, too.
I don't understand. Did you suspect someone else was using my account?
My wallet was stolen sometime back and of course I'm having issues with my old debit/credit card. Is this what you're referring to?I would never list my sign in code anywhere although I haven't changed it in some time. I probably should do that right?
1471st ranked -
where is my payment info? You didn't even send a message that I was going to be charged!
I wake up and find that Yahoo debited my bank account.
No notification.
You could have sent an email!
(You do provide an email service; why not use it)
I have spent a half hour trying to find where my ACCOUNT INFO is located and how I can update my payment information, for example I did not want my bank debited.
What kind of operation do you have?
Is it time to convert to GMAIL?802nd ranked -
I can no longer see any comments.
I can no longer see or post any comments.
509th ranked -
let us select more than one language like whatsapp does
Under Account prefrences let us select more than one language so we can type in English, Gujarati, Hindi or whatever language we add.
OR
When we type in email offer us the dropdown to select language to type in just like whatsapp1471st ranked -
When I changed my password I was not asked to "confirm new password".
How about a dialog box that asks you to type your new password in again to confirm it.
802nd ranked -
Recent phone number porting scams completely compromising 2-step authentication for email & other accounts
With the recent phone number porting scam happening with carriers such as Verizon, 2 step authentication security can easily be compromised, along with email security. What steps are being taken to protect your customers who may fall victim to phone number porting scams in which hackers have been shown to have full control of a person's stolen phone number, their accounts via 2 step authentication?
96th ranked -
I cannot send emails anymore via Thunderbird! What have you done THIS TIME???
For a few days now, Thuinderbird cannot send emails. Yahoo gets worse by the week! AND, to make matters worse, MUCH WORSE, you're now asking $5PM to get support!! What a **** take! You mess up Yahoo so we can't use it, then want us to PAY to get your 'support' to fix the issue which YOU caused!!! Idiots!
802nd ranked -
?? - I used 'Give Feedback' button, but it takes you to this dumb place!! FIX IT!! This is NOT a feedback page! Yahoo gets WORSE by th week
Category, above, is useless! It only gives three options!!
1471st ranked -
Refund costs of waiting 10minutes on your premier help line when i could not access my email or use the useless online chat facility
Refund costs from premier help line which does not answer after a few minutes waiting
1471st ranked
- Don't see your idea?