Member Center
3427 results found
-
Why am I being charged £4.80?
This has been charged since January and I have no idea what it is for.
802nd ranked -
consider a preference setting for measures like meters degrees C, etc
consider a preference setting for measures like meters degrees C, etc
802nd ranked -
I NEED to disable my account key. There is no link for "Account Key" listed under my profile icon. How can I disable this?
I NEED to disable my account key. There is no link for "Account Key" listed under my profile icon. How can I disable this?
362nd ranked -
Privacy is nil.....yet i am still paying
My account was hacked....ATT Sold my number, giving the hacker access to all my info.....she deleted all my google account and used my name, memal then signed on her phone. SHE HACKED MY AMAZON ACCOUTN AND ACUIRED MY NUMBER....I CANCled
164th ranked -
Why am I not allowed to comment? Thank you. Ron Walker
Yahoo will not let me comment because I don't agree with their liberal agenda.
1471st ranked -
Your Spam Filter is ****
It sends messages from regular senders and subscriptions to the Spam folder, and let's through messages that a four-year old can say are spam - with special characters in the title, weird spaces, all lower case, words like "you are a winner!". You need to improve this or you will lose the last few relics like me who still use Yahoo mail,
229th ranked -
You could start by giving us the option to cancel the account. It's impossible to figure out to cancel the $5 a month charge.
Give us an easy option to cancel the account. All the articles do is send me to another website that requires yet another subscription.
802nd ranked -
Why show gender and birthday be shown, I think those should not be shown are even be asked
I think that yahoo is wrong to show gender and birthday, or ever ask for
802nd ranked -
I want to recover my yahoo.in mailbox
Not able to recover suadpa6@yahoo.in mailbox.
1471st ranked -
cruzjohnrey581@yahoo.com
cant access my yahoo mail for a very long time
1471st ranked -
I reset my phone I forgot my gmail password
aqudoos76@yahoo.com. I can't access my yahoo account it has been over three year with someone else hack or change information I don't have backup code send me link or backup code reset easily password thanks yahoo team
802nd ranked -
I cant receive my mails why are taking long to set new mailbox
Please help I can't receive mails please
1471st ranked -
Need to know how to load emails letters in to there own listings / directerys for each letter.
I have each emails to go into its own folder.?
1471st ranked -
1471st ranked
-
I did not receive billing info via my normal email so an annual charge occurred for a subscription that I no longer want. t
Ask for an email to contact the person before the annual subscription renews to confirm.
1471st ranked -
Yahoo mail should realy have a safe device question when logging in so it makes it easier to logg in from all of your devices not just my ph
after logging into a device there should be a trusted device tab that you can click on of off to make it easier to logg in on all of your devices.
802nd ranked -
may be you can improve the service to the public by delivering their mails mine was not deliver i have try many time
I have been a member of yahoo for many years but now I can't send emails maybe we can check to see what went wrong to improve the situation thank you but yahoo has been great.
3324th ranked -
why can i not edit my birthdate info
why cant i edit my birthday info
189th ranked -
SPELL CHECKER
BRING BACK THE SPELL CHECKER, THE SELECTED ALTERNATIVES DO NOT WORK !!!!!!
1471st ranked -
The option "Delete a mobile number or email address" does not work
The option doesn't work.
I had read the steps and from web browsers, they are:=> Delete a mobile number or email address
*From a web browser:
1. Sign in to the Yahoo Account Security page.
2. Click Edit next to the verification option you want to delete.
3. Click the Edit icon next to the recovery option you want to delete
4. Click Remove from my account.
5. Follow the on-screen prompts to confirm the deletion.BUT, the options 3, 4 and 5 are missing.
So, I can not delete my phone number.
Please, fix that problem on your…1471st ranked
- Don't see your idea?