Re-arranging accounts
In the past, before you changed the platform, I was able to re-arrange my accounts on the left side menu. I can't do that in the Classic or New platform. I do not like the changes at all. I'm currently in the Classic because I hated the new Platform. But you still made some changes to the Classic. Why did you remove being able to rearrange accounts?
-
Elizabeth Rhodes
commented
I have 3 emails. I want all 3 emails at the top of the page. I DO NOT WANT an icon paper tray with only one email address! I should not have to scroll down and find the other 2 emails to check for mail. Why would you change that? This is stupid! More work, and it is not organised sufficiently. I need to see if I have emails from these 3 addresses in one place. I will miss them if I can't see them in one spot. CHANGE THIS IMMEDIATELY!!!!!!!!!!! If you have to have this stupid fancy inbox icon, then add more for the other 2 email addresses. Don't put just 1. Whomever thought of this current setup should be FIRED!!!!!!!!!!!!!