Go back to previous layout
everything looks the same and it is hard to distinguish between the emails. When I hit a check box the whole column moves and is extremely annoying.
This is the worst email experience that I have ever had.
-
Fred Scott
commented
If I am unable to get back the old classic look I am gone.
-
Naresh Sabhnani
commented
I have been a yahoo user for nearly 30 years. I am considering a permanent change to a different mail provider.
-
Olga Nikki
commented
Please switch me to the old version of Yahoo mail. I hate this new concept; it does not work, at least for me. Thanks in advance!
-
ANTUN G ANEED
commented
we do not like the new email display please give us the option to switch back to the basic email system please
-
John John
commented
It takes me three times as long to go through my emails with the new format. In the old format it was straight forward to mark multiple emails and go through them quickly to delete them, As you know most of what I get is Junk. I need to be able to easily scroll through them and uncheck the ones I want to look at and delete all the rest. Overall I hate the new user interface. There's no delineation between the various sections. I've been with Yahoo for a long long time. I'm not sure how much longer with the new format. Maybe that's what Yahoo Mail wants.
-
Joseph Miller
commented
Your company clearly doesn't care about users. Removed search features, removed appearance settings...why remove things people have come to depend on??????
-
Deborah Marshall
commented
I hate the new email, give us a choice to go back to basic email.
-
Martin Antholz
commented
The new yahoo is horrible I can't read my messages anymore!
-
Marlene Myers
commented
I want the old format back. I was able to change it back when it made me change last time and now it changed me again and I want the old format back. How do I fix it? It is not in settings! The new formatting sucks! The way it makes your emails is harder to read and find them. Please give me the old format.....................
-
Armin Graf
commented
The new email will force me to leave. I am 25 years with yahoo paying customer. Give me my old interfac back.
-
alexi lownie
commented
Of all the product updates and upgrades and new versions I've experienced in 30 years of adulthood, this is the worst. Is there no alternative available for my account? It seems some peope have access to Classic or Basic, but I don't. Please explain.
-
RJ Grady
commented
Let me see more than ten emails at once, don't add popups that intrude on my clicking, and Light and Dark Mode should not be mostly gray. I am angry and disgusted. This new UI is in every way worse.
-
J.J. Appelhanz
commented
I WANT THE OLD YAHOO MAIL BACK
-
Paul Prentice
commented
NEW FORMAT SUCKS!!!
-
greer coyne
commented
I need my old emails for dcfd201@yahoo.com
Please reach out to me and restore them. They contain old pictures that I trusted would be there, old information that I need to reference.
-
Shaun Meehan
commented
I WANT TO GO BACK TO THE CLASSIC MAIL LOOK, THE NEW ONE SUCKS! STOP FORCING **** ONTO US WITHOUT ASKING!
-
JohnEricTX Tejas
commented
I have carpal tunnel syndrome, which makes switching from the keyboard to the mouse painful. Please allow me to switch back to Yahoo Mail Classic or restore move (D+number) shortcuts. Also, there is too much white space which requires more scrolling and screen navigation. Please add a compact view. Using up/down arrows for scrolling and left/right arrows for previous/next message no longer works consistently.
-
Anonymous
commented
I do not like this new Yahoo mail. I have looked into changing to the old version or the basic with no success. PLEASE help me. Thanks dwilki@yahoo.com
-
Marquis Thompson
commented
How can I go back to the old setting for my yahoo mail this is not what I want
-
Justin Doe
commented
Have you ever heard "If it isn't broke, don't fix it?" Well, the classic view of Yahoo Mail is fine and great, but you replaced it with the new horrible look and feel. Why? Is there nothing else better to do than to mess up something that is not broken and is working great?