New Yahoo Mail
25 results found
-
Go back to previous layout
everything looks the same and it is hard to distinguish between the emails. When I hit a check box the whole column moves and is extremely annoying.
This is the worst email experience that I have ever had.1st ranked -
Please remove the Avatar from Yahoo mail
Please please remove the Avatar from Yahoo email
14th ranked -
Colors
Please restore my old format of the Yahoo Mail.Please restore the colors, design and everything as it was. I can't distinguish between new mails and ads, there's no structure, everyuthing seems just a bunch of mixed trash in an Inbox. UGLY UGLY UGLY and worst of all, confusing and non funcional. Please restore my Yahoo Mail, especially the INbox with its format and design
26th ranked -
Turn off infinite scrolling
Or at least give me the option. I don't want to have to select one email at a time or hundreds if I want to delete multiple emails.
32nd ranked -
Search by Subject & Folder
I use Mail search almost everyday and the old Yahoo mail let me search by subject and folder. folder search is now gone in the new version. How do I switch back or get this daily used feature back ASAP?
3rd ranked -
Advertisement issues - Virus
advertisements that can result in a virus like encounter should not be allowed on yahoo mail. the ad prompted me to a page which resulted in a screen and audio claiming my computer was corrupted and i should not shut or close the computer and asked me to call Microsoft at the telephone number on the screen. because i was afraid to do that i had to shut the computer down manually and reboot.
29th rankedThanks for letting us know! Can you please send us a screenshot of these ads? These should not be on our platforms and we'd love to get a screenshot so we can share with the right team. Please send to oasis.mail.feedback@yahooinc.com. Thanks!
-
Unread v. Read Contrast
The contrast between read and unread emails in this new yahoo is unrecognizable. There needs to be greater contrast or a different color to differentiate between the two. I DO NOT LIKE THE NEW LOOK!
39th ranked -
unable to move emails from sub folder to inbox
i can move emails from inbox to a subfolder, but if i make a mistake i cannot move from a subfolder to inbox. drag and drop doesn't work nor does ticking the checkbox and clicking on 'move to inbox'. it doesn't work in standard or basic yahoo versions.
This includes the spam folder which now has some emails incorrectly put there by yahoo's filters from my bank that i cannot move back to the inbox.5th ranked -
Moving inbox email to other folders
HELP with this new email version.... I CANNOT MOVE any email from inbox to folders using either dragging the email to the box or using the ACTION box!
6th ranked -
Search Emails by Keywords
The new Yahoo Mail version does not allow you to search emails by keywords as the previous version did. This is an important feature which needs to be added back immediately.
8th ranked -
Font Size
How do I increase the font size of my emails?
19th ranked -
Even my e-mail drafts have been disappearing
Could you please restore them?
54th rankedHi Paola, can we please have a bit more info? Can you please elaborate? Are you writing an email and it saves as a draft and when you go back it's gone? We can't try and replicate because we definitely need more steps, context. Thanks.
-
Reply All missing from Yahoo Mail desktop
Reply All has disappeared from New Yahoo Mail on desktop. This occurs in both Chrome and Safari on macOS. The message has multiple recipients/CC recipients, but only Reply and Forward are available. Reply All is also absent from the More (…) menu.
The documented “A” keyboard shortcut for Reply All opens a normal Reply instead.
Reply All works correctly for the same account/messages in the Yahoo Mail iPhone app.
Browser cache has been cleared and the computer rebooted with no change.
61st rankedHi Jason, thank you for reporting. Can you send us some screenshots of what you're seeing to oasis.mail.feedback@yahooinc.com? Then also your browser and browser info. We can't seem to replicate as emails with several recipients has Reply and Reply All. Thanks for your help!
-
View Attachments
I have an email i receive daily that has an excel spreadsheet attached. In the New Yahoo when I view it, the system cuts off the right side of the report with no way to scroll over to view the information I need to see with having to download the sheet. The old Yahoo Mail had the scroll bar and I can't figure out why you took it out.
61st rankedHi Larry, we have been reviewing the issue above and we'd love more info, please. Can you email us screenshots to oasis.mail.feedback@yahooinc.com?
-
I can't see all my inbox message, like I could do before. I have to go all the way to the bottom of the message and use the bar .
I can't see all my inbox message, like I could do before.
Sections of the inbox message to the right cannot be seen - it's cut off.
I have to go all the way to the bottom of the message and use the bar horizontally.61st rankedHi there, thanks for letting us know. Can you send us a screen recording of this happening? Or even a screenshot? Along with your browser and browser version. Then we can try replicating. Please send to oasis.mail.feedback@yahooinc.com. Thanks!
-
Kindly include a Favourites group in which folders which are mostly used can be included
Kindly include a Favourites group in which folders which are mostly used can be included. It will enable users to quickly access the most important folders to them. This feature is present in Outlook
61st ranked -
Get the lists working agin
The lists are showing but when you click on "Email this List" button, the emails do not get put in the email, just an empty email is provided.
61st rankedHi Lindsay, we tried replicating this issue and it worked fine for us. So our team had additional questions...
Can you tell us what browser and browser version you're using?
How many contacts are in your list, and whether this happens every time or only sometimes?
Last, a screen recording showing the issue would be very helpful.
Thanks!!
-
Tutorial for the New Yahoo Mail Lay Out
Since this is New To Me -
I Would Like To Request - Tutorial For None Sab People 1
27th ranked -
Function for removing emails is not working
The function for deleting all unread messages does NOT remove more than 100 even when I mark Remove all.
Please sort this out before askinfg your customer to pay for storage.Br
MArina61st rankedHI Marina, we tried replicating the issue and everything deleted fine for us. Can you send us a video of this happening to oasis.mail.feedback@yahooinc.com? And provide browser and browser info. Thank you!!
-
61st ranked
- Don't see your idea?