Go back to previous layout
everything looks the same and it is hard to distinguish between the emails. When I hit a check box the whole column moves and is extremely annoying.
This is the worst email experience that I have ever had.
-
Kris Harris
commented
PLEASE PUT MY OLD MAIL BACK! I HATE THIS! It's far too busy, and now the ads look like the rest of the email, and so accidentally get opened. It takes me at least 3 times longer to go through my mail now. What happened to the neat, clean look? THIS IS NOT AN IMPROVEMENT! At least not for me.
-
Resources For Indian Student
commented
This is the 5th time mail automatically changed to the new Yahoo and I do NOT want that version. In the past I was able to switch back but cannot find that feature in settings. Please tell me how to switch back to the old version. Thank you.
-
T Fred Farmington
commented
Give my account the availability to get back to basic email
-
Tim Connie Hulse
commented
I did NOT choose the NEW YAHOO MAIL!! Please give me the option to return to the BASIC or prior email. I reseached trying to switch back to the older version. You gave instructions but there was NO option provided. Do the right thing and switch my yahoo mail back.
-
Eddie Bartsch
commented
There was no need to change. No one cares about stupid achievements from logging in daily.
How can you ***** up such a simple basic utility?
-
cal meeker
commented
with the new look, we lost two small features but both important. when reading or replying to an email, you cannot automatically see who is included in the To, CC or BCC, now you have to click on the number, this just slows things down. second, when attaching an image to an email, the feature to attach the image to the email is gone, now the image is in the body of the email. again , why are going backwards on features
-
Brenda Foust
commented
Go back to the old color scheme and breaking inbox messages by date received. Or tell me how I can go back to old version.
-
Bonnie Tarmann
commented
i prefer the original Yahoo. you need to include a go back option .
-
Baranyi Piros
commented
Dear Yahoo Mail Team,
I would like to express my strong disappointment with the new Yahoo Mail interface.
I have been using Yahoo Mail for as long as I can remember and have always preferred it over Gmail. Unfortunately, the new design is much less clear and much harder for me to use. The colorful icons are distracting and confusing, and I can no longer easily distinguish or group messages from today, yesterday, the past week, and earlier periods as I could before.
The inbox now feels like one large, visually cluttered list. In this case, less really was more: the previous interface was simpler, clearer and far easier to navigate.
Please give users the option to switch back to the previous Yahoo Mail layout. As a very long-time and loyal Yahoo Mail user, this change has been a major disappointment for me.
Thank you for taking this feedback seriously.
Best regards,
Piros Baranyi -
Kevin Williams
commented
I absolutely hate the latest Yahoo Mail redesign. The previous email format was much easier to use and navigate. Please give users the option to return to the previous Yahoo Mail layout instead of forcing the new design on everyone. The new layout makes it harder for me to quickly find and manage my emails. Please restore the option to use the old Yahoo Mail format. If you want to upgrade the format, let the youngsters who thrive on change to do whatever they want with their email. LEAVE MINE ALONE!
-
Bryan Cole
commented
Been with yahoo for over 20 years. this new design is ****. No where can i change it to look like the old version. stop letting some new dipshit that has a "great idea" mess with stuff that is not broke.
-
Ted Black
commented
Please!!! Go back to the classic style
-
Ted Black
commented
Please!!! go back to the classic style
-
Brandon Piper
commented
How do I switch back to Yahoo mail classic theme????
I don not like the new design at all and I am sure hundreds of 1000s of people will soon complain. Your previous interface was perfect,
Please let me know how to switch back to Classic theme.
Brandon bmp713@yahoo.com
-
Tom Price
commented
Revert to the old version.Fire the guy that's cramming the new one down our throats.
-
thomas ippolito
commented
I'm very unhappy that you removed the option to switch back to yahoo classic. Personally I prefer the classic version and cannot get used to the new one. Very unhappy.
-
John Gregory
commented
I just wanted to say that I do not like the new email look at all, and did not ask for the change...which I can't even revert back to the old email look at this point. I will be changing all emails that come to this yahoo address to another email vendor. Its no a good look forcing changes on users. Very disappointed in an email service I have used for decades.
-
Misty Schrimsher
commented
I DO NOT LIKE THIS NEW FORMAT.
-
Gregory von Seeger
commented
Hate the new layout and look!!!!
-
mark Pighini
commented
The new experience is terrible! The interface is horrible and looks like it was designed for an 80 year old. Text is far too big forcing more navigation, subjects and senders are cutoff, fewer emails on screen forcing more scrolling. Just harder to do everything. I can't believe you thought this was an improvement. Please bring the old one back or improve this disaster.