Go back to previous layout
everything looks the same and it is hard to distinguish between the emails. When I hit a check box the whole column moves and is extremely annoying.
This is the worst email experience that I have ever had.
-
Stephanie Taylor
commented
I cant stand that you are forcing me to use the new layout. No more options to go back to classic/basic email format. There is a giant empty, useless box on the right side of the screen EVERY TIME I open my email. I can expand my message display, but the white box comes back when I reopen. I have used yahoo mail for almost 30 years. Now it's looking more and more like gmail, which is extremely not user friendly. So frustrated and disappointed.
-
roger g mccorkle
commented
The new version is a Holy Horror. It now takes 5 times .
as long to do anything. If if "ain't" broke, DON'T FIX IT. i LOST THE INTERNET FOR OVER TWO WEEKS [ AREA CONSTRUCTION] iT WILL NOW BE IMPOSSIBLE FOR ME TO CATCH UP.. i NEED TO FIND SOMETHING BETTER THAN THIS **** THAT i AM PAYING FOR, -
Kris Harris
commented
Please, for the love of God, switch me back. I HATE this.. I can't even look at my list, much less open and read anything. You shouldn't do this to senior citizens. PLEASE!
-
Patrick Williams
commented
Provide an easy way to go back to the old format, do not change the format without asking, it is impolite. What you consider improvements I find to be unnecessary disruptions to my life
-
Tyler Stoltzfus
commented
Please let me use classic or basic mail. These new layouts are ******* awful. The fact that anyone would think this is some form of upgrade or improvement is utterly mind boggling. If I can't switch back, I'm going to stop using yahoo for my email.
-
gerald nelson
commented
i want the old back dont like new
-
Artem Bashinskiy
commented
Why am I forced into this trash new email view? It's completely going backwards on the classic view. There are much less emails visible, less information visible, less maneuverability in my inbox. Why are you handicapping me and forcing me without being able to switch back again?
-
BOB CUMMINGS
commented
The latest "improvement" is very difficult to read. List of emails is smaller and there is very little difference between unread and read emails. This is very annoying!
Do you people even look at the impact to the users when you "upgrade" or "improve" yahoo emails? -
Farrington Place
commented
This new mail is terrible, I have already spent 1 hour trying to figure out how to go back to Yahoo mail classic, I did not ask nor want to be put into this new mail. It is terrible! Please set it back to classic asap!
-
KEMIL DIPP
commented
You should let people chose or have both platforms, the old and the new and let them choose or decide
-
JOHN KALAFUT
commented
Please revert me back. I do not like this version.
-
Joseph Rothengast
commented
go back ake easlier
-
protoolrepair
commented
Bring back the feature where mail was separated/grouped by date (yesterday, last week, etc).
-
THERESA FRANK
commented
I don't like the new look of the email.. too many changes
-
G Em
commented
Bring back the old version and stop forcing a change. Provide options.
-
Craig Smithy
commented
HATE THIS NEW LOOK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
GO BACK TO THE OLD VERSION OR I WILL DELETE EVERY YAHOO ACCOUNT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! -
Candace Flatt
commented
Please bring back classic. It is not a welcome surprise when Yahoo Mail has changed. It is not just the look, the new version is not as efficient for me. I am trying to redirect to Outlook because I am not going to use the new version of Yahoo Mail. Even that seems to be a monumental effort to bring it into Outlook. It just keeps spinning.
-
David Ebersman
commented
How do I return to the basic email?
I find all the colors highly distracting.
-
RJ Pet
commented
Dont care for "new" email look. Please allow a change back option
-
Jennifer Meder
commented
I hate the new mail and want to switch back to the old version, but I do not see an option to do so, please help.