Go back to previous layout
everything looks the same and it is hard to distinguish between the emails. When I hit a check box the whole column moves and is extremely annoying.
This is the worst email experience that I have ever had.
-
jr marinelli
commented
The new view sucks!!!
-
Fernando Martinez
commented
I hate your new look and feel. How do I switch back to classic mode?
-
Dana Langston
commented
Please tell me how I can go back to the classic yahoo email. I hate the new one...so ugly.
-
Hamed Eladawy
commented
switch to classic mail
-
All American Auto Body
commented
Give us back the option to switch back to the old view. This new one sucks. The old one displayed everything by timeframe and this one just mashes everything together.
-
PINAR TARHAN
commented
I really don't like the new look and I wish when I switched back to basic it'd just stay there. This is annoying and time-consuming. The new look isn't practical or stylish.
-
Stephen E Roookard
commented
This new format is too difficult to use. I can not different old and new or read and unread at a glance like I was able to before.
-
Blake Worrell
commented
Let me check back to the basic mail/classic mail view because this new one gives me a headache to scan through. Give us the option to change it back.
-
Brian Vickery
commented
I hate the new layout of yahoo mail, please allow us to go back to the old version!
-
Sandy L. Curry
commented
I cannot find where to switch back to classic mail. I hate the new mail. Please tell me how I can do it. I read the directions but there is no link to switch back.
-
Mary Nedeau
commented
please stop "improving" the look of the inbox. I want my inbox to look like it did yesterday when I logged out. I hate the new look, the light is too light and the dark is just insane. FIX IT!!!!
-
Anthony Juneau
commented
Limited on how many emails are displayed on screen. Need single spacing like the old mail.
-
Ralph H. Carbone
commented
I can not fine my contacts, my saved emails, I had many catagories, PLEASE GIVE BACK MY OLD EMAIL. I am 88+ years old, and been with Yahoo from your begining. PLEASE HELP ME.
-
Christopher Knight
commented
There was nothing wrong with the old Yahoo mail format. It worked great. I've tried the new format, it's not any better.
-
Julia Cornelius
commented
give option to keep old version
-
John P. Leddy
commented
I would prefer to use the previous format. If I wanted to use gmail I would. Make 'go back' an option.
-
ANTHONY EVANS
commented
go back to old style!
-
Mike Bahls
commented
The new layout for mail is confusing and difficult to use. Symbols are not easy to understand what they do without the words. I don't understand the difference between "Primary" and "All" inbox. It is the same email address isn't it? I would like a settings option to continue to use the old "appearance", layout of mail.
-
Scott Ellman
commented
I HATE the new Yahoo Mail and it switched me from Classic to this new one, and it is not the same at all. I want to GO BACK to Classic!! Please change it or tell me how I can change back to Classic Please!!!!
Thanks, Scott -
J langeloh
commented
why, just why change something that needed no change
guessing its a money ploy