Go back to previous layout
everything looks the same and it is hard to distinguish between the emails. When I hit a check box the whole column moves and is extremely annoying.
This is the worst email experience that I have ever had.
-
Eric Valentine
commented
PLEASE RETURN THE CLASSIC APPEARANCE IMMEDIATELY THANK YOU
-
Stacy Dean
commented
The new layout is not an improvement. The classic layout was much more organized and convenient. Especially removing the indentured folder view on the left side. Now it is just much less organized and hard to use email.
Please at least give me an option to return to the classic look.
-
Eric Heuck
commented
Stop leave the old format with Yahoo alone!
-
Ed Furman
commented
my first year I'm switching all my accounts to something else
-
Randall Brynsvold
commented
The basic information I wanted and the line density were MUCH better in the previous interface appearance.
-
Robert Aldridge
commented
This new layout sucks. I have used Yahoo for years specifically because they did not look like google mail. Forcing people to use this new layout is bad practice, and I might actually have to move my personal email to outlook now because of how bad this new UI is. UX should take the highest priority over everything else. Allow people to revert back because I promise you are going to loose a massive amount of users with this new layout that you are quite literally forcing down our throats. As someone who works in IT, I would never allow a massive UI change like this without the option to revert back. Your IT members who redesigned this new UI and forced people to use it should be ashamed, and the executive that gave this the greenlight should be fired.
-
Brandon McBrayer
commented
It keeps auto sorting to "primary" emails instead of "all", forcing me to click another spot to see all my emails. And then I CANT AUTO CLICK ALL TO MARK AS UNREAD FROM THE ALL TAB. **** THIS LAYOUT.
******** ALL FOR RUINING YOUR OWN USER INTERFACE
-
Shawn Mikkelson
commented
Why do you have to completely change the desktop Yahoo mail? Is it to justify hiring a bunch of developers that you don't really need? The new design sucks. It's ugly, it doesn't work right, and it was unnecessary.
Spend less on front end, spend more on back end.
-
Andrea Stone
commented
option for version with appearance more like old Yahoo Mail. new version is squished and plain. needs more background color and not so kindergarten looking
-
Khyo Kikon
commented
Kindly please bring back the Yahoo classic view. This new mail interface and layout is just tooooo weird and not user friendly at all. Too much of unnecessary busy and clustered stuff. Revoke to the original right now.
-
Phillip Schryver
commented
Get rid of this new format. It is worse than the old format.
-
Allen Taute
commented
I really hate this new look with icons for every email. It's incredibly distracting and make me want to never log in again! Can I just forward everything to my Google account where my inbox isn't crowded with all of this unnecessary junk!!??
-
Richard Blank
commented
Go back to the previous version, this one sucks, I mean it REALLY sucks
-
Tom St.James
commented
You suck, I DID NOT WANT NEW LOOK you *****! I see no go back button. You people suck. Go **** your self's
-
B F
commented
Yahoo always seems to innovate its way into useless "improvements" I used to use MYYAHOO for many years until it "improved" into useless ness. Looks like Yahoo mail is hiding int he same direction. Will yield the same result.
-
steven pellini
commented
I do not like this format. I also don't appreciate having to hunt around for all the email addresses I have access to.
-
David Scofield
commented
I have been using Yahoo Mail since 1999 or earlier. Every so often your team thinks it is a "good idea" to change the appearance and interaction of Yahoo Mail on the Desktop. STOP! Not everyone wants change, nor can everyone's computer environment adopt the change. I typically run an older version of Windoze on older hardware, and do NOT have the latest & greatest technology (by choice, since I am an IT guy). I also support the same environment for my parents and other older folks who just can NOT follow change very easily. You think your changes are wanted, but they are NOT. You think your changes are going to bring you more revenue, but in our case, they are simply going to give you less users.
*** Please put me back on Yahoo Mail Classic or whatever it was called last week! ***
-
don keely
commented
Let me switch back to the old Yahoo mail or I will start looking for another provider.
-
William Bruce
commented
I want my classic e-mail back NOW!!!
-
Jackie G
commented
I WANT THE OLD YAHOO MAIL BACK GIVE IT BACK TO ME