Go back to previous layout
everything looks the same and it is hard to distinguish between the emails. When I hit a check box the whole column moves and is extremely annoying.
This is the worst email experience that I have ever had.
-
Andrea Betz
commented
I do not like the new appearance. There should be a way to opt out and maintain the old appearance. I did not ask for this.
-
Chris Shaw
commented
Please switch it back to old Yahoo email. The new view is ugly and hard to like, so I would appreciate it if you jsut stop improving it. Thank you.
-
Deb Schiavi
commented
please switch back to old email. this one is a disaster. what do I have to do to get the old email back?
thank you for your help -
Gregory Bulla
commented
LET ME GO BACK TO THE OLD EMAIL FORMAT! Whoever worked on this new ****** email UX should be demoted and the manager fired - it is absolutely terrible. :(~
-
Mike Mazz
commented
This redesign is so bad i am considering leaving yahoo after 20 or more years of my life. Seriously this is ******* pathetic. WHY COULDNT YOU JUST KEEP CLASSIC AS AN OPTION. stop trying to monetize yahoo mail and realize that is is THE thing keeping people in your ecosystem!
-
beasley j
commented
go back to old way its better
-
Matthew
commented
this new inbox is ****. bring back the old one.
-
Brian Garrett
commented
I stayed on the old version because your new version doesn't work for me. My visual cues and starred content loses all meaning when i can't even see it. I also relied on changed subject colors for information. You have taken those away. How the **** am I supposed to use this **** ?
-
Miro I Bartonik
commented
HI...I WANT MY OLD YAHOO BACK...PLEASE DONT SWITCH ON ME...
-
Corry & Gott
commented
The right-side banner is now way too big. Another attempt to control how I like my email to looked
I understand about updates but to automatically change us is really annoying. Maybe another mail service will be better than this or gmail. -
Kelly Ann Berry
commented
The NEW yahoo email SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-
Jeff Gunn
commented
If you don't let me switch back to the old layout, i will delete my account. you have until September 30, 2026.
-
Gregory Motton
commented
i accidentally clicked "try new yahoo" and i dont want it , i want my old one back. Frankly the new one with fewer features and a more clunky design is dreadful, and i will close my account if i dont get the old one back. i have been using yahoo for 30 years i think, but this is dreadful. I guess you are trying to shed email users so you can concentrate on gambling and advertising revenue. its horrible. no company is too big to fail ultimately , remember that. So, can i havbe my old yahoo back please?
-
Christy Martinez
commented
Stop messing with classic. If people don't like it, they can use Gmail or Hotmail.
-
EP Feeney
commented
I CANNOT USE THE NEW VERSION FOR MY BUSINESS. I HAVE SEVERAL EMAIL ACCOUNTS AND NEED TO SEE THEM ALL AT ONCE TO CHOOSE WHICH TO OPEN. THIS VERSION IS TERRIBLE. I CANNOT FIND OUT HOW TO GET BASIC EMAIL BACK - THERE IS NO WHERE TO FIND THIS
-
Thomas Bachorski
commented
Want the old format back. The new one sucks
-
Matthew Hembree
commented
My interface just switched to the new format, and there is no longer an option to switch back to Basic.
I want to switch back to Basic.
-
steve oifer
commented
bring back old format
-
John Mahoney
commented
Please restore the normal Yahoo Mail layout. Why do you periodically pull this nonsense?
-
EP Feeney
commented
You should give us a choice. I HATE this new version on my computer and on my phone. Don't fix what is NOT broken. I want the old version back. I do NOT like the fact you choose what email I see when I open my mail. I want ALL MY MAIL TO SHOW. I RUN A BUSINESS AND THIS IS NOT DOABLE