Go back to previous layout
everything looks the same and it is hard to distinguish between the emails. When I hit a check box the whole column moves and is extremely annoying.
This is the worst email experience that I have ever had.
-
Darrell Bruns
commented
New email sucks!
-
Mike Bizzozero
commented
Need option to get back to Yahoo Classic. It changed on me, by itself in the last hour ,and now there is no option to switch back.
-
Pong Ko
commented
I'been with yahoo email since the begining. The most I like about yahoo email is I can see mail from different mailbox on one page. Now you are get rid of it. Looking to move away now.
That's stupidest idea to take that feature away. Your new inteface is cumblesomes with unneed features and clog up the front page. Keep thing simple stupid! -
Paul Ramsay
commented
Was this new version design by AI?
It's really bad, please bring back the previous version. -
Carol Woods
commented
I hate change and you changed it so much I can't easily see what has been read and what is unread. THANKS FOR NOTHING>
-
Meowz Mama X2
commented
Give the option to return to the previous version of Yahoo mail.
I despise being forced to use this new version that I do NOT like. -
Larry Knowles
commented
i am going to start using G MAIL .its just more friendly and easier to use.i am making it my primary account .i have used yahoo for over 25 years. but after this ,I AM DONE
-
C. Johnson
commented
I do not like the new Yahoo e-mail format. Please change my e-mail back to the old format.
Darren Johnson,
USERNAME = "cardinalhayesman" -
asianfca C. Lee
commented
Leave the classic look alone for us to retrieve our mail
-
Wynne C Blue
commented
I hate the new UI. HATEhate it. too much dead space around everything and I have to scroll constantly for what I used to see at a glance. Fire your UX designers, they're AI slugs.
-
Deborah Marshall
commented
Please bring back the basic email, I cannot find a way to switch, How do I get it back?
-
Alan Schlein
commented
Please allow us to return the old version of Yahoo Mail!!!
-
John Featherstone
commented
The change in Theme/Appearance is not welcome.
-
Joseph Long
commented
change it back to the old... that is what I am paying for
-
Karen P Muroski
commented
THIS NEW VERSION IS TERRIBLE AND WILL BE DELETING IF YOU DONT GIVE AND OPTION TO CHANGE BACK
-
Robert Sprague
commented
Dam You for changing the look of my email
-
eric garretson
commented
I'd like more an option for deleting adds and quite frankly the was it was was just finey
-
Chad 86tsi
commented
Removin gthe ability to revert to classic view has this 28 yahoo year veteran moving to another email platform. The new one is not an upgrade. So dissapointed.
-
david w.
commented
Your upgrade sucks
-
rosie gates
commented
I want to go back to the wonderful, much loved yahoo mail that I was enjoying until about an hour ago. This new version is a headache and much too "busy." Please provide the previous version. If not, I will definitely start using my google mail, which honestly I have never liked like I have my yahoo mail. I don't want to switch to gmail but will if I can't get my old yahoo mail back. This new version that you so rudely sprang on me with no warning is so busy that it gives me a headache.