Go back to previous layout
everything looks the same and it is hard to distinguish between the emails. When I hit a check box the whole column moves and is extremely annoying.
This is the worst email experience that I have ever had.
-
Kris Fagundes
commented
Every time [[[You]]] change the mail layout, I get hounded non-stop by my elderly parents and neighbors to "fix it" and "make it look good", if you could just leave the old layout/style as an option it would be less of a headache for me.
-
Itse Paul
commented
The recent interface update drastically reduces readability and causes severe eyestrain. Removing the option to customize or revert the layout is a major step backward. Because of this forced change, I am going to be moving my services to a different email provider that prioritizes user accessibility.
-
David Chin
commented
I HATE this new version! It requires you now to manually select each email to delete. When you get hundreds of emails that is about as tedious and even hurtful tasks that you can do. Why was it removed? Or if not removed, it used to be the default that you could use the shift key and select multiple emails at one continuous time or even add one by using the ctrl key. You can do this anymore by default. TERRIBLE !
-
Hily Trevethan
commented
The new design/layout is awful. Make it go away. Bring back the old version. I'm not 6 - I don't need to see brightly colored logo balls all over my emails, it hurts.
-
Virgil Feinauer
commented
Can I go have the old format again. I can't stand anything about this new format.
-
James A Kubow
commented
this is horrible
-
Regina Lambrinos
commented
Ugh I really don't care for the New Yahoo Mail look! PLEASE change it back for me.
-
J Drew Bryant
commented
New look is round bubbly, and silly looking. Looks like a silly app. white mode is harsh, dark mode is even worse of the email list. I may just change away from yahoo except for junk. it worked and looked good. someone was paid for this?
-
Sean Christianson
commented
How about never update my mailbox to a new version. I do not like change ********
-
Candy Owens
commented
This is so ridiculous why must yall force us into a new version that we dont want to be in. I want my old classic style. Or at least the basic. I dont want the new and improved (according to yahoo but not to many of its users) version
-
Ernest E Cunnar
commented
Please switch me back to the old email! The new version sucks!!!!!!!!
-
r joe
commented
I hate this new email format. I want the previous version where I can see more emails in single column.
-
k g
commented
I HATE THIS NEW FORMAT
YOU SUCK!! -
Philip Johnson
commented
THE NEW MAIL IS COMPLETE AND TOTAL GARBAGE. IT NEEDS TO GO IMMEDIATELY!!! IT IS COMPLETELY BROKEN GARBAGE. IT IS HORRIBLE TORTURE.
-
JAMES PAUL CECIL
commented
How can I get back to old email?
-
Michael Hodson
commented
You can leave **** alone and quit changing things. This new mail layoput is ******* terrible and hard to use.
-
Rajeev Mittal
commented
move me back to old yahoo mail interface
-
Beau Gaddie
commented
Give me the option to go back to classic mail.
-
Joyce G
commented
You changed it again and now I can't get it back to the way I had it before! STOP THAT!
-
Will Pickering
commented
Put back the classic mail option. The new one is just as bad as the old one you tried to force on us. Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? I am seriously thinking about changing away from Yahoo after 25 years. Since people don't use
e-mail as much as they used to, it's not such a big deal these days.