Go back to previous layout
everything looks the same and it is hard to distinguish between the emails. When I hit a check box the whole column moves and is extremely annoying.
This is the worst email experience that I have ever had.
-
tori glidden
commented
Hate how as I'm moving my cursor around the screen there are constant and numerous popups as if I'm hovering over it. I'm not hovering, I'm moving. The popups cover what I want to read which is annoying.
Mostly "unsubscribe". -
Will Pickering
commented
Stop telling us how great the new formats are. "Keep calling it Shinola" is not a good marketing strategy.
-
E Dog
commented
this new yahoo email version is ****!!! I don't like it....want to have the option to go back to classic. If I can find a good suitable replacement, I will stop using yahoo
-
zoser wilberforce
commented
It was very stupid of you guys to force the new layout on everyone.
Some of us have been using our yahoo mail for almost 30 years and we still use it in these days of GMAIL because we love the old classic style. Here you are having FORCED the new **** layout on everyone and basically punishing loyalty with the VERY THING WE DETEST ABOUT YAHOO. Bring back the option to USE THE OLD CLASSIC LAYOUT or else your treachery for loyalty will set of a countdown -
Kelly Ann Berry
commented
Go back to the old Yahoo Mail.!!!!!!!!!!!! This new one SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-
Laz Forrester
commented
How do I sign up for basic email?
How do I access the new settings in yahoo e-mail? -
Christine Pippins
commented
You randomly switched one of my 2 yahoo email accounts to the new version which I HATE. switch it back! I looked on your help page and the places it tells you to go and click on to switch is back to yahoo basic do not exist! none of your help articles apply. I dont appreciate changing versions when I did not ask for it.
-
Gavin Sheridan
commented
I'm sorry. I've tried and tried to get used to New Yahoo Mail but it's obnoxious and not nearly as easy to read and sort through mail. It's extremely unfortunate that you've forced users to move.
-
David Wendolowski
commented
QUIT MESSING WITH IDEAS ! ! ! NEW YAHOO SUCKS.... IM GOING TO GMAIL
-
T T
commented
the new yahoo appearance is beyond terrible. It uses the screen space in the most inefficient manner possible, For one thing, there is a completely unused panel on the right that takes up almost a third of the screen space. It is not used for anything, and I can't collapse it to reclaim screen space. The worst thing, though, is the spacing.. in the main panel.. there is way, way, way, too much space between words, characters/letters, messages.. The overall effect is that I see very little of my message details, maybe 1/4 or 1/5 of what I could potentially see with the screen space I have available. You do ***NOT*** need to have that much white space!!! At least, give the user the option to get rid of that useless panel, or collapse it, or hide it. And, let the user choose the message spacing and density. Don't just make it a "one size fits all" thing, because it certainly is not that.
-
Larry Goodner
commented
I would like to switch back to the old basic mail. I have 2 Gmail accounts. I'll use those more if I don't get the old one back. Yahoo will just be used occasionally to keep it going.
-
Laz Forrester
commented
I HATE the new email format!
It locks my PC to the point I cannot use it!
Where is the settings to return to the old email?
How do I block & defeat the auto install settings?
How do I get rid of the new format & return to the old format? -
Shawn Stevenson
commented
Please stop changing the way my email looks, I do not like the App version or the way it looks as a common curtesy you should ask if we would like to change the layout not just do it...
-
Gilberto Pereira
commented
I dont like the change. its clunky and makes my eyes travel more to find information. i liked the older compact layeout.
-
Rob Hoskins
commented
This "new" email flat SUCKS !
BRING BACK CLASSIC LOOK NOW ! ! !
Why do you people do this to those loyal to Yahoo ? -
Nicole Freeling
commented
PLEASE SWITCH MY ACCOUT TO THE OLD VERSION I CANT FIND ANTHING I NEED AND MY EYES ARE HURTING LOOKING AT THE VERSION
-
Deborah Wright
commented
I do not like this new version, it's messy and disorganized. I just want the basic format back please!!!
-
hector govea
commented
dont like this new version it looks like gmail
-
Anju Mohan
commented
New yahoo display sucks - please bring back CLASSIC
-
Joe Slavens
commented
How do I go back to old or do I need to change email provider?