Go back to previous layout
everything looks the same and it is hard to distinguish between the emails. When I hit a check box the whole column moves and is extremely annoying.
This is the worst email experience that I have ever had.
-
Jennifer Gaudet
commented
CHANGE YAHOO MAIL BACK TO THE OLD INTERFACE!! IT WAS A STUPID IDEA TO CHANGE IT TO WHATEVER **** YOU "UPGRADED" IT TO. I DON'T LIKE IT. CHANGE IT BACK!!!!!!
-
Tom Mathias
commented
I want my view to permanently be classic view. How do I change it back so it never changes gain. I will switch to Google mail if you can't fix it
-
Susan Meade
commented
If I had wanted the "newer" version of email, I'd have switched it when I got my new laptop. But I don't want it and I want to go back to the basic version. Tell me now please. I'd change to a different email service but my current email address I've had for a while and I really don't want to change it. I just want to know how to change it back. Especially since there's not even an option when you go into the help section. Ya know, where you're supposed to go to even switch to begin with
-
Omar Flores
commented
The old way is a better way to be able to view, delete, etc.......
serolf427@yahoo.com. -
Marta Baca
commented
I hate the new format. As I scroll through my messages I see ads under every day! No - don't want ads sprinkled in my emails. I'm trying to clear out emails and this infuriates me. I want to go back to the basic email format: it's so much easier to see all my emails and decide to delete or keep or star them.
-
domiqua l farris
commented
The fonts are too big on the new yahoo email. It doesn't allow me to select multiple emails to delete in one click. How do I switch back to classic?
-
laine morreau
commented
New Yahoo Mail is awful!!! The scroll is choppy and weird. The navigation is horrible. The preview pane is truncated and impossible to use. Oh, and you hav e a huge additional pane along the right side--space that could be better used to host the main email pane--and you can't get rid of it without paying Yahoo to join Yahoo Plus. What a scam. And you won't even let me switch to Yahoo Basic (for whatever reason my account isn't one that features the options). I will be navigating all of my correspondence over to my Gmail.
-
Stacey Morris
commented
I am now forced into a new Yahoo mail format which does not work for me. We once had the option to switch back in settings. Now we don't. This is unacceptable.
-
Star S.
commented
I hate, hate, hate your new stupid "updated" Yahoo mail. I want to go back to the old version that I had before yesterday. Why do you make it so **** difficult to do so???? Did I mention I hate your new updated version? Who comes up with these terrible ideas????
-
Lesa Kaplon
commented
I HATE AI. I HATE your ******** new mail. GIVE ME THE OPTION FOR FREAKING BASIC MAIL!
-
gregory kan
commented
Yahoo switch me from Yahoo classic to new version of Yahoo mail. and I cannot switch back to Yahoo classic. There is no such an option under Settings on my desktop. In this situation I will not have other choice then to transfer all my business to gmail. That's how business is lost!
Sincerely
Gregory116@yahoo.com -
gw Jin
commented
don't like your new version appearance
-
Anne Waldschmidt
commented
I WANT MY BASIC VERSION BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THE NEW VERSION IS TOO BUSY AND i HAVE TROUBLE NAVIGATING IT BUT I DO NOT HAVE THAT OPTION IN SETTINGS.
CAN YOU PLEASE GIVE ME IT BACK? -
plamen apostolov
commented
In Yahoo Mail there is no longer an option for "Switch to basic Mail". I want classic view for the rest of my life. your new view is disgusting. Why are you doing this to me?
-
mike sisco
commented
Congratulations! You have managed to **** up something as simple as an email system. And for absolutely zero benefits. Now, you cant even right click on an email and open it in a new tab, any click on a particular email tags that email whether you want it tagged or not and what benefit? Some stupid little icon attached to the title? Just so some personnel can try to justify even having a job. This is nothing but unnecessary and inefficient changes for nothing but the sake of changing it.
-
Steve Harness
commented
I am very disappointed that you have so little respect for users that you have once again imposed this "new and improved" format, which I find ugly and impossible to navigate, without the option of returning to the former gold standard format. Give loyal long-time users a break and let us go back to what we already know and understand, as you did before. Not to do so is a viscous ploy that destroys the utility of Yahoo email.
-
KLM Medical Services **
commented
I hate everything about this new mail. Everything blends together so I can't find what I need. The tabs are hard to see and glitchy as all get out. some get stuck open and I can't easily see what they are. I hate it all. For now I am switching to outlook and am looking at new email servers.
-
John Jensen
commented
why can't i go back to basic?
-
Jeanine Sauret
commented
Do not like the new layout and I do not have the option to go back to the classic view
-
Alex S
commented
The new Yahoo Mail that was forced on me doesn't work at all. It won't even load my list of e-mails and it's so slow I can't do anything. Please absolutely urgently bring back classic and basic Yahoo Mail asap. It is no longer an option to switch to. This is awful. I will be switching mail providers asap if its not brought back. Classic mail is awesome and this new redesign is buggy and so slow. I can't do anything in it. Please tell me how to bring back classic mail. I've tried all the instructions and all the videos and Yahoo help and the option is no longer there to go back to it as of today Aug 20 2026. HELP!!!!!!!!!