Go back to previous layout
everything looks the same and it is hard to distinguish between the emails. When I hit a check box the whole column moves and is extremely annoying.
This is the worst email experience that I have ever had.
-
Jessica Gerard
commented
I do not like or need the new way! I want it to go back to the way it was before, or have the option to switch back to how it was! Or have my list of emails in the big square and not have the "No Emails Selected" box on the side. I want to see my whole list of emails lined up across the whole screen. thank you.
-
Priyadarshani Wadanamby
commented
Yahoo classic view is better
-
sherry toney
commented
want old yahoo homepage
-
Omar Flores
commented
The new version is to much. It's too distracting and too spread out. The old version is a lot, lot better to see, read, delete, reply, etc.........
-
Stephen Clower
commented
I don't know why someone would think the new look is better. I can only see a third of my emails on a screen now. Bring back a classic version!!!
-
coral gonzalez
commented
Why can I not revert back to the old set up? This new set up is useless to me!
-
Dhiren Badhiwala
commented
I don't have option to change my Basic mail
-
Beverly Vics
commented
I used to see all of my inboxes on the top-left of my screen. Now all I see is my primary inbox. What happened to the other 3? I need to see them all together, not switch back and forth between accounts.
-
Lisa Shelby
commented
Please give me the option to go back to basic email. PLEASE! I'm elderly and can't work this newest version.
I'm begging for the old option to give me a choice. Thank you! -
Eric Nielsen
commented
This is all ********. Don't gamify my ******* email. Just let me open messages in a new tab. JFC how hard did you work to make it worse.
-
Mark Halfen
commented
I was using Basic Yahoo Mail and was switched involuntarily. I HATE THE NEW YAHOO MAIL. If you force me to use it, I'm going to start looking for another mail provider. I am tired of tech companies pushing me onto their new, stupid products.
-
brett hamilton
commented
why change it? this is terrible. I'm switching to outlook if this doesn't go back
-
Doug Williamson
commented
I want the format back the way it was. This looks stupid and amateurish.
-
Keith Davis
commented
Hard to believe, but I don't care about all the 'new features.' listed above. Instead of FORCING the new email on the long-time Yahoo mail user (1998) you should first send a message that there is a new version and include screen shots and options. Don't just switch an account without asking!
-
rick crowell
commented
this new mail is terrible. Please add an option to revert back to the old mail.
-
Stephanie Retich
commented
The new yahoo mail sucks!!!!!!! I want the old basic mail back!!!!!! I don't know whats wrong with the new mail but it slows everything down. And on top of that when you scroll down it keeps glitching and and jumping. Plus I want to see ALL my mail in my box. Not what you think is primary. Why should I have to hit the ALL button EVERY SINGLE TIME I delete an email, login to my email and so on. You definitely need to do better!!!!
-
T Fred Farmington
commented
give me back the option to revert to the old mail
-
Anastasia OConnor
commented
What more can I say? The older version was more user-friendly and easy to navigate. I've had my yahoo address since the inception of email and now looking at new providers
-
francis garaba
commented
THE OLD YAHOO WAS MUCH BETTER AND USER FRIENDLY
-
David Snow
commented
Mail upgraded before and I had to change it back because I did not like the new version, and now its done it again! But this time I can't find a way to go back to classic! Why would you make it where it is simply not possible? I'm even paying a monthly fee for the account, but can't get it the way I want? This is ridiculous!