Go back to previous layout
everything looks the same and it is hard to distinguish between the emails. When I hit a check box the whole column moves and is extremely annoying.
This is the worst email experience that I have ever had.
-
Jeremiah Weber
commented
THE ******* UI HAS BEEN FINE FOR 2+ DECADES STOP ******* WITH IT YOU TWATS, I WANT MY BASIC **** BACK
-
Van City
commented
My idea is to put the email back just the way it was and discharge whoever the nitwit was that designed the new forum and also discharge nitwit # 2 that put his or her seal of approval on the new forum.
-
R R
commented
Please allow me to switch back to basic mail. Yahoo is playing into the hands of Google and Microsoft, people like myself will now go to outlook, most unwillingly. I stayed with basic mail because it was so easy to use. This is a disaster for me. Please allow us a choice to use basic mail.
-
Will Cunningham
commented
The new update version is very very sluggish and clunky. Desire the CLASSIC version ASAP.
-
R R
commented
This is an unnecessary change for me. I wasn't given an option to change, please allow me to change back to basic email.
-
James Gibbs
commented
give me back my original interface. This one sucks.
-
Kevin Brewer
commented
go back to the version I had yesterday.
-
Dan McMahon
commented
Return my old email formats. It should up to me, not you!
-
EJ Passeos
commented
Bring back classic mail. I despise the new mail.
-
dave & kaoru simpson
commented
Why the **** is the inbox cluttered with icons and symbols and little dots and ****? I can't see the sender nor can I see the subject because there is so much other garbage. Yahoo is failing at the primary task of being email. If I could turn all that noise off it would be great. Acceptable would be if I could resize the columns to I could actually see the stupid sender in full. Worthless is how it is now. Best would be if I could just go back to the classc Yahoo mail. That was great. Responsive, zippy, and easy to view without scrolling forever and having it jump around. This new product is awful.
-
Kris Abell
commented
I am desperately forced to complain about the new Yahoo Mail UI. Aside from it being extremely ugly, for some reason it is incredibly ******* my eyes to look at. It doesn't matter whether it's light or dark mode. Some combination of colors, contrast and fonts makes it immediately severely stressing for my eyes. I can only imagine what it's like on a poor quality or smaller display, or for people with various vision impairments. Literally no one asked for this, and it seems nearly everyone forced it back to the old view while it was still available. It is quite honestly so bad, I will probably cease using your email platform entirely if nothing is done about it soon. The fact you have made it so you can't even contact a human support person is disgusting. I have been using the platform since the GeoCitiies days, and this is the first time in all those years that you've managed to produce something wholely unusable. Please just change it back. Also get the AI out of the platform and make it off by default.
-
T.M. (maxie) Magnon
commented
go back to the old mail, you will loose people that were operating on yahoo mail. Too many other providers can that the place of yahoo. your'll made it to hade to navigate in the new mail.
-
Monica Maquignaz
commented
Return it to previous interface, the new one sucks!
-
james jaudon
commented
I don't want this version!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I didn`t ask for this version!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-
Timothy Verthein
commented
I can't imagine the motivation to force people to use an interface they hate after using your service for decades. Some old people like me may die of frustration after using this. I feel like I'm using a Fisher-Price interface for kids.
-
Wendy A Peterson
commented
I'M ******. TELL ME HOW TO GET THE OLD ONE BACK.
-
John St.John
commented
I truly hate the newest layout. If I wanted the look and feel of outlook I would use outlook. I think the classic look is the best and want to be able to revert to it. I don't and won't use any of the new features that you are trying to push onto users. This is personal email and I don't use it for business. If you are going to stay this way I will have to find a new email service that will meet my needs. I might just use Thunderbird and download all the messages to it. Sorry but the new looks you have tried suck for me. I want to switch back to the classic look now.
-
COWBOY COWBOY
commented
Yahoo has been my email provider for over 30 years. This new interface is stupid and you can't even tell easily what mail has been read or not or when it was delivered.
it will take me twice as long to check my email now because the inbox is no longer designed to make it easy and now you have to double and triple check to figure what is new mail, old mail, has been read or not and what day and what time.
Total disaster and I am beyond aggravated that after all these years I may have to switch email providers -
Jackie H
commented
I want the classic view. I CANNOT stand the new GMAIL look
-
don randall
commented
go back to what I had this sucks.