Go back to previous layout
everything looks the same and it is hard to distinguish between the emails. When I hit a check box the whole column moves and is extremely annoying.
This is the worst email experience that I have ever had.
-
V Moss
commented
IF I wanted Gmail I would use my gmail account. I want the classic Yahoo view and that is how I want it to look. I want Yahoo.
How do I switch back. I did not want this look anyway.
-
psb b
commented
We really hope you'll try the new experience!" Seriously, do we have a choice?
Yes, we do.....switch to gmail or ... or .... -
J Fremer
commented
I want to go back to Basic/Classic.
-
James Stokes
commented
Terrible layout and no way of going back. Typical **** move by Yahoo.
-
Leo K
commented
PLEASE MAKE BASIC MAIL AVAILABLE. IT IS MUCH SIMPLER AND EASIER FOR ME TO USE.
-
Barbara A Werner
commented
DIFFICULT TO VIEW PREVIOUS EMAILS ON A STRING OF EMAILS TO SAME RECEIVER. SO FRUSTRATING 'GO BACK TO THE OLD EMAIL FROM A MONTH AGO. NOW WHEN EMAIL GOES OT FOR SAME SUBJECT, HAVE TO KEEP WRITING THE SDAME THING OVER AND OVER AGAIN. NOT HAPPY FRUSTRATED
-
[Deleted User]
commented
I HATE THIS NEW LOOK 1 It also requires additonal steps to gt to the email! What idiot designed this mess?
Return to the old Yahoo formats! -
Sebouh Gourjian
commented
Your statement:
"COME HERE FOR THE LATEST UPDATES.""Those asking about going back to the old version. Unfortunately, if you do not see the "Go Back" button you cannot go back. We really hope you'll try the new experience! Thanks!"
is absolutely STUPID. Whoever decided this option needs to be fired! I have been using the old style for its simplicity for decades. But yet you insist on imposing the new style FOR ABSOLUTELY NO REASON.
I am exploring other mail options.
-
dave & kaoru simpson
commented
New is slower, harder to read, and just worse. Give us classic yahoo mail back!
-
Cypress Insurance Management
commented
I don not like this new look and it will not let me switch back to classic view
-
Eugene Zurik
commented
go back to the original email. I hate this new look. Hard to figure out, so leave my email alone!!!
It wasn't broke so it didn't need to be fixed.
Eugene Zurik -
maria thiel
commented
return it to the original or give the option to return it to the original classic or basic.
-
David Giddens
commented
The new email is too resource demanding. I like a page at a time rather than scroll.
-
Robert Surom
commented
Here's an idea for you. Open up a websearch (your choice) and type in "New Yahoo mail interface is great" then try "New Yahoo mail interface is terrible". That will tell you everything you need to know about the New Yahoo Mail. The new interface is terrible. Bring back the Yahoo Basic Mail.
-
Robert Surom
commented
Give us back the basic mail interface. This new interface is hot garbage. It gives no real benefits for PC users and strips useful features that basic had.
In basic I could open several emails in new tabs (using mousewheel clicks) and reference them while working and composing email. Now with the new interface you cannot do that. The "multi tasking tabs" feature is not sufficient. The only real solution is to open a new browser tab of the inbox for each email I need to reference and navigate to that email. This is sub-optimal.
The icons next to the sender names are really distracting. They are not consistent even from the same sender. It's very apparent when you sort by sender. Some icons are a company logo, some are just initials in a colored circle but the color of the circles are not even consistent. It's garbage. I can read. I'm not an infant. I don't need nor want pictures to identify the sender.
And what's up with the "achievements" who the **** is this for? If I wanted "achievements" I would fire up the xbox or go on STEAM. Seriously this is email not Fortnite or Call of Duty.
There are more things I don't like about the new interface but these are some of the big ones. It's almost as if whomever greenlighted theses changes doesn't actually use it or they are so simpleminded that they are content with pictures and achievements.
You're probably saying to yourself "this is a lot of complaining with no ideas or fixes" but if you think hard you will see what the idea/fix is. Give us back the option to use the basic mail interface. It was perfect. It was fast, intuitive, easy to use, looked cleaner, there was nothing wrong with it.
-
Jeffrey Herrera
commented
Here's an idea, ********: STOP FORCING THIS CHANGE TO THE NEW FORMAT!! I kept clicking to basic mail for a reason. This ugly format keeps slowing down my browser whenever I try scrolling through my emails. I was fine with using Basic without the extra features that I'll never use, and for ****'s sake STOP PUSHING AI ONTO ME YOU CORPORATE PIECES OF ****!!!
-
Brendon Williams
commented
give me classic mail. This layout sucks I will now have to permanently switch to gmail
-
deborah legener
commented
I would like to return to classic Yahoo mail. I do not like the new version and I may decide to find another email provider with less bells and whistles.
I want the older version back. Give me the option to make my own decisions.
dlegener@yahoo.com -
Will Barber
commented
THE NEW LOOK IS WIN 11 ****. AND LOSE THE AI JUNK. RETARDS.
-
Paul Wegemann
commented
Please restore the Basic Yahoo setting. The new interface is subpar and there are too few settings to adjust one's viewing experience.