Go back to previous layout
everything looks the same and it is hard to distinguish between the emails. When I hit a check box the whole column moves and is extremely annoying.
This is the worst email experience that I have ever had.
-
Varhol Istvan
commented
i don't like this new version i want returns to old version but I don't know how!
-
Lee Holzer
commented
i don't like the black or white (light or dark) appearance of yahoo mail. i liked the old appearance color, it looked better and was easier on the eyes
-
Georgi Lutov
commented
GIVE ME BACK THE OLD YAHOO MAIL! I DON'T LIKE THE "ENDLESS SCROLL" WITHOUT PAGES, I DON'T WANT ALL YOUR "HELPFUL" FEATURES! I DON'T WANT ALL YOUR "NICE DESIGN" CLUTTER! I WANT MY E-MAIL TO BE NEAT, CLEAN AND AS SIMPLE AS POSSIBLE! GIVE ME BACK THE OLD YAHOO MAIL OR BE DAMNED!
-
LeNae Royall
commented
I cannot live with this version and no longer have the option to return to the original version. I will be looking for another email carrier. Why why why did you do this?
-
Gregg Berger
commented
I have used Notepad for twenty years. It's a simple app feature - please do not remove it
-
Peter Guida
commented
I absolutely HATE how the reader page jumps around.
-
Alora LaVoy
commented
Using Safari Version 26.2 This version of yahoo mail currently stutters terribly when using trackpad on my MacBook Air to scroll through messages in the mailboxes. Scrolling is smooth within a message, in the folders section on the left, and in other mail programs. Hope you can fix this as it's making it very difficult to quickly scan through new messages and to scroll through the spam folder to make sure that it's all spam before deleting it, and I don't want to have to change the way I access my yahoo mail on this device. Thanks!
-
Melanie Donovan
commented
Right click on the email to create a filter/rule
-
Alain Tran
commented
Hello,
Please, ALLOW right click on the list of emails from the Mailbox view in order to open emails which we want in a new tab or new window. THANKS A LOT !! -
Martin Henion
commented
Why I keep Yahoo mail as my main email account all these years is because of email filters. Cannot find add new filter. Can no longer place "NEW" message/contacts into separate folders using filters. Existing filters works fine. What is the scoop?
-
Peter Guida
commented
I absolutely HATE the way the reader page JERKS up and down when scrolling... And who was the idiot who thought making SKINNY-MINNY SCROLL HANDLES was a good idea?
-
Edwin Berge
commented
I use the notepad feature regularly and it has disappeared from my right side of my list of features. I understand this happens from time to time. Well please return it. It is a very important feature and is used a lot by me. Thank you.
-
Suchita Mujumdar
commented
The Yahoo Mail browser interface allows multiple mailboxes to be included in a single session (browser page). This allows the user to switch between mailboxes easily without having to log in/out of each or without the need for multiple browser windows.
However, in this mode you cannot view/edit the filters for each mailbox. You can only view/edit the filters for the primary mailbox. To view/edit the filters for a secondary mailbox you have to log into just a single mailbox in a different browser.
This is very inconvenient. It would be useful to switch between filters for each mailbox in the same session (just like you can switch between Inbox for each mailbox). -
Peter Guida
commented
I absolutely HATE how the Inbox JUMPS AROUND when scrolling and sifting !!!!
-
Karen Stowell
commented
Please bring back the option to filter messages from the inbox. Adding a sender to my list of filters by having to go to the filters tab and type everything in manually is not ideal, too time intensive, and too annoying. I want to be able to select an email and select filter messages from the drop down right there in the inbox. Please bring it back.
-
Reid Aquatics
commented
The Right click drop down menu that allowed creation of "filter to a folder" was an important aspect for our company to effectively sort emails & maintain efficient control of communications.
Please restore this functionality.
-
Naomi Haworth
commented
Hello,
I hope you're doing well.
Since the recent Yahoo Mail update, I've noticed that the "Create Filter" option no longer appears in the right-click menu when I right-click an email.
I used this feature regularly, as it made it quick and easy to create filters and organise incoming messages into folders. It was a really useful part of my workflow, and I miss having it available.
Would you please consider restoring this option in a future update? I think it would be a valuable improvement for users who rely on filters to keep their inbox organised.
Thank you very much for taking the time to read my feedback, and for everything you do to help make Yahoo Mail such a valuable service!
With best wishes,
Naomi
-
Blessy Maris
commented
Hello Yahoo Mail Team,
I’m writing to share a feature request that would significantly improve inbox management in Yahoo Mail.
Gmail has introduced a “Manage Subscriptions” / “Subscriptions” view that organizes all recurring promotional emails and newsletters in one centralized location. This allows users to quickly review active subscriptions and unsubscribe from multiple senders efficiently, rather than handling them one email at a time.
I would strongly encourage Yahoo Mail to consider implementing a similar feature. A unified subscription management dashboard would greatly enhance user experience by:
Reducing inbox clutter more efficiently
Allowing users to easily view all active subscriptions in one place
Enabling faster, bulk or one-click unsubscribes
Improving overall email organization and controlMany users receive a high volume of marketing emails, and a centralized subscription management tool would be a valuable addition to Yahoo Mail’s existing features.
Thank you for your time and consideration.
Sincerely,
Bless -
John Deer
commented
When hovering over a pic pasted in compose mode it used to bring up a pop-up menu to set the size of the image (small, large etc). It doesn't seem to be working in the recently up-dated version. It would be helpful improvement if it still worked.
-
Rui Kalda
commented
The Filters don't work. I tried every variation possible. Comas, no comas, contains, begins, from, subject, content. I tried everything to remove some repetitive SPAM content and they keep poping on my SPAM folder, instead of going to the trash, like I costumized. On the other way, mails from the electricity company and others from legit sources, are going to the Trash folder. I checked to see if I have a filter or a word that could filter these messages...and there isn't. I'm so mad, having to check the spam and trash folder constantly.
RUI