Go back to previous layout
everything looks the same and it is hard to distinguish between the emails. When I hit a check box the whole column moves and is extremely annoying.
This is the worst email experience that I have ever had.
-
Doug R Weaver
commented
Its really infuriating when the interface has changed without any heads up. I have some extremely stressful emails this week and the whole interface has changed. Im triple checking everything . Thanks for the extra stress.
-
Kevin P
commented
Please tell me how to return to the old format email.
-
dillard smith
commented
I would like to go back to the old Yahoo Mail format that just changed.
-
John Panciotti
commented
I really hate your new theme it would be nice to go back to them old one
-
David Kolsky
commented
I’ve been happily paying you $5 a month ($60/year) and I want to keep the old interface that I've been using for 20 years. Since I use a laptop it's important to see as much across the page horizontally without several new inches of unwanted (or at least unnecessary) stuff crowding my messages on left and right.
This is particularly important when I'm using Chrome's split view and squeezing two pages together horizontally.
I also don't want to learn new protocols for navigation after having how to navigate through the old interface.
I voted to keep the old interface when I had a choice, and apparently enough users protested to allow us too revert to the old appearance.
Thanks. -
David Ventsias
commented
This new layout is trash, its absolute garbage fisher price toy ****.
Remove these corporate logos next to each email at the very least, or give me a ******* option to do it.
Ive had this email for 30 years, and the disgusting layout change is enough for me to switch to another email provider.
-
Leland w
commented
The change was not needed. Please return to basic yahoo. New yahoo apperance is either too bright or too dark.
-
John Popadak II
commented
I do not understand why you are making people switch to the new version of Yahoo Mail. It stinks. You might as well have just copied gmail's layout and platform because that is all this is. I find it to be garbage. I can't even figure out how to show the all tab when it opens. It opes to the primary tab. I don't want tabs. I want it the way it used to be. Thanks for listening. :-)
-
Tom Mathias
commented
Give users the ability to switch to back classic view
-
Mike Slaska
commented
New mail is jumbled and ugly as sin and makes me want to use a cleaner client. Way to put the final nail in your own coffin, yahoo
-
A. Renee Henderson
commented
PLEASE bring back the Classic View for the old Yahoo mail. I hate that it is not an option anymore to have the classic view. There is a comfort and familiarity with the Classic View that is just not there with the new view.
-
Barbara Gimber
commented
I want to change it back to the old Email style . How Do i do that ?
-
Christian Walkup
commented
Can i have the old version of yahoo mail back?
-
Jennifer L Friess Stites
commented
I HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE the new Yahoo Mail. It is horrible. Please please please let me change it back. I never used gmail because I hated how it looks. Now you are the same.
-
Piper Cabaltera
commented
I HATE the new layout. Allow me to choose if I need or want the weird side bar. All it does is takes up space and makes my inbox smaller!
-
Brian Isaacs
commented
I have had Yahoo Mail for 30 years. Forcing me to accept this new interface, which I know I rejected earlier, will get me to leave Yahoo completely. You have way too many competitors who have better interfaces.
-
Jennifer Gaudet
commented
CHANGE YAHOO MAIL BACK TO THE OLD INTERFACE!! IT WAS A STUPID IDEA TO CHANGE IT TO WHATEVER **** YOU "UPGRADED" IT TO. I DON'T LIKE IT. CHANGE IT BACK!!!!!!
-
Tom Mathias
commented
I want my view to permanently be classic view. How do I change it back so it never changes gain. I will switch to Google mail if you can't fix it
-
Susan Meade
commented
If I had wanted the "newer" version of email, I'd have switched it when I got my new laptop. But I don't want it and I want to go back to the basic version. Tell me now please. I'd change to a different email service but my current email address I've had for a while and I really don't want to change it. I just want to know how to change it back. Especially since there's not even an option when you go into the help section. Ya know, where you're supposed to go to even switch to begin with
-
Omar Flores
commented
The old way is a better way to be able to view, delete, etc.......
serolf427@yahoo.com.