Go back to previous layout
everything looks the same and it is hard to distinguish between the emails. When I hit a check box the whole column moves and is extremely annoying.
This is the worst email experience that I have ever had.
-
Hilleary D Nguyen
commented
This new calendar is awful! The tags all show as little dots of the same color instead of the tags I use to color-code my family's activities. The tags are now useless.
I like to view the whole month at a time. With the last change, it always defaulted to the week view, which was annoying. Now it is back to the month view as default, but it does not show everything that is on each day without having to click a button to see the additional items. I need to be able to see all items on my month-view calendar including their tags at the same time! Also, events that go over 2 days, only are showing up on the second day. Why? Please just go back to the old Yahoo calendar!
-
Harold L Robbins
commented
Please stop. I've been complaining about the change to the calendar and this morning I open it up and it's worse than it was. It no longer shows events by title with the title highlighted in the color of the calendar it's in, but by time with only a dot in the color of the calendar it's in. So instead of seeing events on my calendar, I only see times and have to click on each one to see what it is. Again, someone should lose their job. It's almost like you are doing this on purpose.
-
Ryan Crafts
commented
Every time I go into an email and then close it, I am bounced all over the place in my inbox. Please make it so I am right back where I was before I viewed the email. Also, leave the recently viewed email highlighted so I don't have to search for it if I need to take an action on it, such as move or delete. This is one of my biggest pet peeves about Yahoo Mail.
-
Ray
commented
In Yahoo Calendar, the color options for notes/events are limited and too dark. Can you give us lighter color choices, prefer almost faint color as to not make it hard to read the notes?
-
Steve Hurwitz
commented
Please add some color or shading so we can see when a calendar event starts and ends! Used to be able to glance and see the free time. Now it doesn't matter how long or short the event is within calendar, because they all just sit in the first block with no resemblance of a time block.
-
Michael McClain
commented
That green? background color is irritating to me, and it makes reading the content more difficult to read. There appears to be no option available to change the color.
The calendar is set up to automatically open to "Week" view. Although I can, and ALWAYS DO, change the view to the "Month" view, there should be a way to make the "Month" view my preferred choice.
-
Katherine Tomko
commented
Please set the default calendar view to monthly, not weekly, or allow users to set their own default.
Please go back to the former softer color palette for calendars. These new bright colors are awful and induce headaches, and softer/muted colors are gentler on the eyes.
-
John Ervin
commented
The new calendar layout with the white background is blinding. The other colors are too dark, making it difficult to read the items on the calendar. Please stop mandating default view to week instead of last viewed for those of us who prefer the monthly view. Revert to the former layout with bullets on the left or provide the option of either left or right.
-
Amy Torchia
commented
I don't know what happened but my calendar has changed is basically not at all useful. Anytime I'm invited from an outlook account now - for a teams meeting - there is no link for me to follow to join the meeting. The calendar defaults to a week view - and I have to change it to a month view every time. I like the old one better.
-
Norman M Loukinen
commented
Garish calendar colors make details hard to read. Calendar was clean and clear, easiest to read and use. What a mess you made.
-
Kathleen D Murphy
commented
Honestly, after all these years with Yahoo mail and calendar, I am actively looking for a replacement. What a mess both mail and calendar have become. And why? Calendar colors are so dark and garish that I can't read my text in any given day. Must change all my reminders to some color that becomes chartreuse on my PC screen. And so much more. I even switched back to the "old version" of mail, but screens there are now jumping around. Please note, I am 85 yrs old and really depended on my Yahoo calendar for so many things. And, there is no option offered to switch back to the previous layout of the Yahoo calendar. I am so disappointed.
P.S. I have wasted so many hours [yes, hours!] trying to work with new email and calendar that I am exhausted. As for "ideas" on how to change/eliminate, that is really an assigned major task for Yahoo quality assurance, not me! -
Barbara I Travassos
commented
How do i change colors for calendar BACK TO PASTELS? New dark colors too hard to read.
-
Peter C
commented
Smooth out the scrolling.
-
Ray Harris
commented
The new Calendar colors of black letters on a deep blue background are hard to read. Not enough contrast! Please provide a lighter background or the capability for users to pick a background color for Calendar entries. The OLD color scheme was excellent!
-
joanne marbut
commented
When I try to scroll through my list of emails INBOX, a folder, etc. the scrolling drag or bar scrolling method, returns to the top of the list before I can get through more than ten emails.
-
Crystyl Mo
commented
I have used this calendar for over a decade and I really would love to continue using the classic view. The new background highlight for events makes the text hard to read. Please provide an option for continuing with the legacy style of calendar. Thank you!
-
Candi P
commented
When I see an email I receive in my inbox(ALL) I open it & look through it. But once I close it out, I'm taken a good ways down in my email list instead of staying at the top of my list. & I HATE that! I think I've looked through everything & then realize I have to scroll upa ways to get back up to the top, when I was at or near the very top of my list when I opened & looked in an email. But again, once I close that email out & I'm back in my email list, for some reason I'm a good ways down in my list. & I shouldn't be. I haven't gotten any new emails. I should be back in my email list from where I opened & close the email that I was looking at, which is usually right near or at the top of my email list. Can you PLEASE stop that from happening? Can you please make it so when you close an email out that you're looking at, it takes you back into your email list where the email is you were just looking at & closed out? All other email is like that. & again I HATE being taken a ways down in my list. I've already gone through those emails & do not need to see them again. I need to be back at/near the top so I can see if/when new emails come in.
Thank you! -
Mark Robison
commented
I have been using Yahoo Calendar for decades. The new colors absolutely suck, and are a huge step backward. Please either give me the option to revert to the old colors, or completely rethink your "upgrade." What the **** were you thinking???
-
Helen Kubek
commented
I am 74 and have bad eyes. The brand new dark blue background for black type is impossible to read for me. I prefer that view. The "list" is o but not my favorite. I totally depend on this calendar. Thank you. Please add a no color choice or light color background. I have been using this free version for at least the last 20 years.
-
Jasper v
commented
The new color scheme for the calendars is terrible. The darker, brighter colors make it difficult to read the appointment texts, and they look awful
Please go back to the nice pastel colors we used to have and which made reading the appointment texts easy