Go back to previous layout
everything looks the same and it is hard to distinguish between the emails. When I hit a check box the whole column moves and is extremely annoying.
This is the worst email experience that I have ever had.
-
brett hamilton
commented
this sucks. go back to the old version. I can't read this. I'm just going tp use google instead
-
Kevin Patrick
commented
I don't understand why you're fixing something that isn't broken. I have no interest in a bunch of "features" that I'll never use. Literally. I've been using Yahoo mail for over 26 years now, and would really prefer not to move, but if I have too... Please just set my account back to what it was and maybe make a note that this user doesn't want updates or fixes that are just unnecessary. Please and thank you.
-
terry howard
commented
I want the option, I prefer the older version or page set up to my yahoo mail...just because someone thinks it cool or better it might not be for others. Don't try and reinvent the wheel.
-
Katy Cox
commented
Leave alone what works, and let us be! Newer isn't better for most people, so either let us go back to classic email, or lose us forever.
-
J B
commented
This is ****! Give me my basic email back.
-
Monica Baker Price
commented
I've been using classic email for years. It's simple to use. The new versions are complicated. I so resent being forced to switch. Like, right in the middle of a session, going through my emails, it just changed. No way of getting my classic back 😖😭
-
Jason O
commented
New "N" version is horrible, why cant I just have the ability to opt out and switch back?
-
Brandon McBrayer
commented
**** THIS NEW LAYOUT. If the old layout doesn't return or become optional I'm going to fully move my email use over to another service. If there's an option I'm missing please let me know where to select it. This new layout is awful, I hate how scrunched it makes the email window between the usual left tab and the useless blank space to the right I can't eliminate. Do better guys.
-
jason rose
commented
want to go back to classic yahoo email
-
Truly Ager
commented
It blows my mind that y'all are forcing "new yahoo mail" on us WHERE IT IS 1000 WORSE THEN THE CLASSIC VERSION. It is so much harder to see the emails on a desktop the colors the layout. IT IW HORRIBLE! Go back to the version we could all use!
-
Howard Davis
commented
You took something that worked fine and people understood how it worked, and could use it without an issue, and you screwed it up. Especially since you don't give users a choice of switching or staying with what they already know and are very comfortable with. This is the kind of thing I expect from Microsoft. I thought you were better. I was wrong.
-
Eric G
commented
I do NOT like the new yahoo mail.
PLEASE, bring back the old style yahoo mail -
Caitlin Last
commented
Why was I forced into the new mail with no go back option? I hate this new email layout. I have always returned to Yahoo classic. Bring it back!
-
Liz Young
commented
Will change my email if you continue with this new email set up. It's unusable for me!
-
Eileen Xing
commented
Please give an option to revert to old layout or else will switch to gmail.
-
toufic habchi
commented
Please bring back the old classic mode for Yahoo Mail. I do not like the new mode
-
Varhol Istvan
commented
i don't like this new version i want returns to old version but I don't know how!
-
Lee Holzer
commented
i don't like the black or white (light or dark) appearance of yahoo mail. i liked the old appearance color, it looked better and was easier on the eyes
-
Georgi Lutov
commented
GIVE ME BACK THE OLD YAHOO MAIL! I DON'T LIKE THE "ENDLESS SCROLL" WITHOUT PAGES, I DON'T WANT ALL YOUR "HELPFUL" FEATURES! I DON'T WANT ALL YOUR "NICE DESIGN" CLUTTER! I WANT MY E-MAIL TO BE NEAT, CLEAN AND AS SIMPLE AS POSSIBLE! GIVE ME BACK THE OLD YAHOO MAIL OR BE DAMNED!
-
LeNae Royall
commented
I cannot live with this version and no longer have the option to return to the original version. I will be looking for another email carrier. Why why why did you do this?