Why do you keep messing an already messed up sight. You dont have to keep up with all the other guys because their a mess also. You messed i
Sometimes more is not the answer. I know it looks good but when it comes to using it, you screwed it up. You went from simple and fun to use to a freeway at rush hour, not moving. I've had Yahoo for ever, back in the 80s and it was easy to use, now it's a mess. emails don't load, they go to different folders in mail. I can't tell you haw much time I've waisted looking for emails and finding them in a totally different folder. I remember when email was actually a good thing, and fast. You always got the emails, things were good but you couldn't stop yourself, you had to ***** it up because you try to do too much for the site. Too bad, used to like Yahoo mail but you made it noy friendly and a pain to use.