CHANGE THE FILTER OPTION BACK!
I AM WRITING IN ALL CAPS ON PURPOSE. I have sent this feedback multiple times, every time Yahoo tried to make me switch to the new layout I switched back. **PLEASE RESTORE THE OPTION TO RIGHT CLICK ON A MESSAGE AND CHOOSE "FILTER MESSAGES LIKE THESE". ** Making us go into settings, and clicking "add a new filter" Is like 3 clicks deeper and LESS convenient than before. User interface redesign is supposed to make things more streamlined, not more clunky. I get a LOT of email that needs to NOT land in my inbox. Don't make new designs take more clicks than old designs. That's just not good UI design principle. I will seriously start moving all my emails to some other system that allows easy filters, it's THAT important to me. It was my FAVORITE FEATURE of Yahoo Mail, they were so easy to add. Now they are 4 clicks deep and I have to enter filter info MANUALLY. I am seriously devastated, in as much as one can be devastated by a digital product making one's life more obnoxious. Please add that option back. IT'S JUST ONE LINE ON THE RIGHT CLICK MENU. I bet the functionality is still in the code, Just add it back please!