Go back to previous layout
everything looks the same and it is hard to distinguish between the emails. When I hit a check box the whole column moves and is extremely annoying.
This is the worst email experience that I have ever had.
-
Danielle Merkle
commented
I want the basic OLD yahoo option
-
Michael Arisio
commented
THIS NEW APPEARANCE IS TRASH. GO BACK TO CLASSIC. I DONT WANT TO HAVE TO LOOK AT THIS HIDEOUS INTERFACE!!!!! MY ENTIRE ONLINE PRESENCE IS WITH THIS EMAIL ADDRESS BUT IT LOOKS LIKE ITS TIME TO DITCH YAHOO MAIL. I KNOW YOU DONT CARE.
-
Denise Spielman
commented
I am so tired of you changing my email without even asking! No one likes your changes, just leave it alone. For your freaking information both a white and/or black screen are very ******* your eyes.
-
Greg
commented
I am forwarding emails to a newgmail account, FU
-
S hhh
commented
Give the option of using basic yahoo mail as you changed it but no one I know likes the changes. Things are more difficult to find, access and use.
-
John P Tomassini
commented
Give us an option to get the old version back. This one sucks!
-
Jeanne Colleluori
commented
I don't want the new format. There are too many clicks to get to what I want to see and use. Please tell us how to revert back. Thank you.
-
Stephen Wire
commented
I can't even tell what messages I have read or not read. The old UI worked great, no reason to change it. Now it sucks, provides less info, and is hard to read. Might as well just use Gmail if you are going to copy them.
-
Christopher Doll
commented
Whoever you got to re-design this, I hope you're not paying them. The new appearance (in the desktop website version) is objectively worse now, because you're wasting space between the windows. You kept the size of the windows for the folders and the ads, but you shrunk the window for reading e-mails, which is the most important window for users. This is an objectively worse experience for users, for no reason. Space between windows? Come on.
-
Anonymous
commented
The new Yahoo mail take too much screen space. The previous layout is better. Please bring it back
-
Sarah Jeanne SAYLES
commented
This is HORRIBLE
-
Nancy Goldstein
commented
Terrible! Let me have the original email! There are too many things changing in life everyday, it's too much to learn this one that was always reliable.
-
Kian Bullock
commented
There are too many colors and shapes in this New Layout. You had a very soft and nice layout - why did you have to change? Some of us are way too old, and all these shapes and colors are causing me to feel dizzy. Please go back to its simple and classic form--will you please?
-
Patrick McGilligan
commented
Maybe it would be good if I could see the folders that my email is in.
-
Katherine Yellen
commented
I am so incredibly disappointed in this new format. Because of the ads on the side, my entire inbox is half the size. Visually, it's horrible and I keep missing emails. I am going to have to switch over to gmail if you don't switch back or give us the option. There's us a MUCH better format and it's what you used to have.
-
Jessica Eyler
commented
too many things are happening with the mail. I don't need yahoo to try to think for me. I just want to see my emails listed. I don't need little icons that slow things down and get in my way visually and physically when I'm trying to select emails. I don't need ai summaries, I just want to quickly read my emails. I want to clearly read the sender's name and the subject in a list. all these other things are slowing down the program and distracting me. I don't need achievements and progress updates. I read my email when I need to. From now on I might be giving out my old aol email address now rather than my go-to yahoo address.
-
Ralf Nadir
commented
Make it VERY EASY to go back to old/classic where multiple mailboxes are shown as list! Very easy to see which ones have new mail.
New to me 4 year old computer defaulted to new format. NOT HAPPY.
-
Imogen Ott
commented
Your new mail sucks, and I want to delete my account after having this email for over 15 years. If you don't change it back I will do exactly that--that's how unhappy I am. bring basic mail back!!! stop changing things that weren't broken to begin with! Your company is already obsolete, so focus on making your current customers happy before you end up completely out of business
-
Tax Office
commented
can't find email everything is small and loose email easily
-
michael haluski
commented
Allow users, particularly individuals paying an annual fee for YahooMail+ to choose for themselves if they want to use the old or new version.
Change settings so the STARRED right pane can be turned off, what a waste of time and effort to have to do as you suggested on my original request for help [thread::yaNB0EE-CNG2yjRbuUyb-AM:: ]: hover your mouse at the right edge of your email list and click the expand icon Image of the expand rail icon. to increase the display space of your email messages and minimize the right pane. Why so much effort on the user's part to eliminate a useless view???
Fire whoever created this mess!!!