Please remove the Avatar from Yahoo mail
Please please remove the Avatar from Yahoo email
-
Brad Marchand
commented
I much prefer the legacy version of Yahoo email. How can I delete or not show the email sender icons? To me they are simply clutter making reading the email list more difficult.
-
Jeff Gavern
commented
Having icons on each email is a ridiculous idea!!!! Did a 7 year old design your new email look? It is such a terrible design. You should be ashamed of yourself forcing this version on users. I absolute hate this look!! You are turning into Microsoft... forcing users to use substandard software and designs.
-
nancy carlin
commented
This is a useless feature for many, and honestly makes the main mail page look cheap, and sophomoric. Please give the use the ability to turn them off.
-
Katie Tolin
commented
The icons/avatars beside the sender in the desktop Yahoo versions are an assault to the eyes. I can't even see who the sender is because Rainbow Brite threw up all over my screen. It's what grabs my eyes' attention, and focusing on the text is hard.
Create a theme that lets us focus on the words with no images (this is email after all). This feature provides no value - you can't see the too-small logos and random initials mean nothing - and it actually makes it harder to use and find messages.
-
Peggy Johnson
commented
I have dysautonomia and use yahoo mail on desktop, iphone, and ipad. There was a forced update/change to the layout yesterday on the desktop. I need you to remove the icons next to emails. Too much visual stimulation triggers terrible symptoms. Please, please, please make the icons go away so I can use my email on my desktop without getting symptoms.
-
Gennaro Caracciolo
commented
You have to delete Senders Icons. They are too distracting
-
Barbara Kish
commented
Ditch the icons, they are distracting and not helful.
-
Tracy Edaburn
commented
At least make it so we can turn them off.
-
Rodrigo Salazar
commented
Inbox font is too bright, too small and space between lines too wide. Senders logos/avatars too annoying.
Keep the previous version user interface, this new version is difficult and annoying.
Compare against other sites. -
Jennifer Brodeur
commented
All the additional graphics are distracting to me. I want clean text...but that doesn't seem to be an option. An option to turn off the extra graphics would be great.
-
Karen S.
commented
All that clutter is very annoying and serves absolutely no purpose.
Also get rid of that word in little blue letters that now steals space from the subject line on some incoming emails. It is for me to decide which emails are important to me. You should not be cluttering up the inbox with an attempt to highlight some of my emails.
-
Natalie Moores
commented
The inbox looks overwhelming with all the icons next to the sender's name. it's like a clown box, overstimulating
-
Stephen Mcalear
commented
Hello, I would like the option to remove the colored circles with the initials of the sender that appear next to the senders name in the inbox. I have visual disabilities and find these colored circles very distracting. They make it hard for me to determine who my emails are from since my eyes drift to the colored circles instead of being able to actually read the name of the sender. Thank you for considering my idea, I think it would help many people.
-
Paul T
commented
This icon would be both more accessible and logical at the top of the stack rather than at the bottom. Being able to rearrange the stack would be useful too.
-
Rodrigo Salazar
commented
Allow to disable the icon / logo of the sender. It is distracting and annoying. It doesn't provide more value to the search or sorting of messages.
-
George Palatine
commented
Remove Circle logo / image from inbox - it is way too distracting and adds no value
-
Cheryl Healy
commented
I am ready to get rid of the yahoo mail account I've had for over 30 years. The new format is so visually overstimulating that I can't even read my mail on my laptop. I've been using the Mail app on my iphone but that's not sustainable as I need to be able to access and compose emails on my laptop. Please, please offer the option to return to a visually clean inbox. The new yahoo has destroyed yahoo.
-
TSim
commented
Please add an option in Yahoo Mail for web browsers to hide the circular sender/avatar bubbles in the message list. They take up unnecessary space, repeat information, and are distracting. It's a very BAD user interface.
-
Roland Musick
commented
Give us an option to go back to the old mail.
-
Victoria L Tanzar
commented
Option to turn off the Sender circle icon... These circle icons can be very distracting when going thru the emails!