US Yahoo News
- Lauren Johnston, Executive Editor, Yahoo News U.S.
- Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
- This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please find answers on our help site.
- Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.
- When providing feedback on an article, please include the URL and story headline. This will help us find the article faster.
2150 results found
-
1043rd ranked
-
When on the front page, and you click "News" at the top of the page, why does it just refresh "yahoo.com" and not take you to news.yahoo.com
This has been broken for over a year, come on guys!
1043rd ranked -
Yahoo is Anti Israel.
Palestinians cannot be trusted from any country. just so you can read it since you are gutless at yahoo to post the truth.
1043rd ranked -
desk top app please.
desk top app for yahoo only
1043rd ranked -
Stop showing videos of people getting hit by cars in my feed. The videos are already playing... I didn't click them.
Don't have graphic accident videos auto playing in my newsfeed.
1043rd ranked -
Correct your lies before you post them to us.
Oops, something went wrong :(, Only with the comments because the video attached to it it works fine, Get your lies straight next time.
1043rd ranked -
Allow users to block certain sources of news. I get too much left wing propaganda.
I want to delete or block certain left wing sources. That's all I'm getting on my feed and I mostly just ignore it.
1043rd ranked -
News link in header does not link to either news.yahoo or yahoo.com/news so it just goes back to the unfiltered articles
News link in header does not link to either news.yahoo or yahoo.com/news so it just goes back to the unfiltered articles.
It just goes to yahoo.com
1043rd ranked -
Help me remove Huff post!!!
Give us back the ability to remove sites that don't interest us!!!!
1043rd ranked -
When I click on a news article an Amazon ad blocks article and I can’t remove the Amazon ad.
Remove Amazon ad.
1043rd ranked -
Offensive advertisement placements
Please stop putting advertisements right in the middle of a string of photographs of a news event. I was viewing photos of dead bodies in Israel this morning and in the midst of the photos were ads such as a smiling woman with an Amazon delivery!!! It is obscene and VERY OFFENSIVE!!!!
1043rd ranked -
1043rd ranked
-
The world is more than Ukraine
Ukraine is an important issue, but this morning I went to https://news.yahoo.com/world/ and more than 90% of items that weren't ads were about Ukraine. There's far more going on in the world, do better.
1043rd ranked -
remove fact check articles
These new fact check articles create false perceptions that people did things they didn't. This is a terrible idea and makes people think people said things they didn't. I am a long time user of yahoo, but I honestly think you should be ashamed of yourselves and these fact check articles are very bad. If I saw one about me, I would be very upset. Please consider the humanity involved in this type of article. Thanks for your consideration.
1043rd ranked -
1043rd ranked
-
remove the lack Atlanta Star. It's no better then the national enquirer . It's a racist rag.
Yahoo news could be a real news source .You guys can worry about our language but you allow these 2 class race baiting rags to post the worst content they can create.The Black Atlanta star is Jerry Springer on paper
1043rd ranked -
Get the Dik out of your As
Do you have any real news on this dog **** website.
1043rd ranked -
Print both sides of the question.
Referencing nitrogen gas execution. I am generally against execution because of the many wrongful convictions some of which are overturned too late. However if I had to be executed I would prefer nitrogen gas, There is a lot of evidence that it first causes loss of consciousness and later death. Going to sleep is not a bad way to go.
1043rd ranked -
remove unlimited amout of sources
allow UNLIMITED amount of selection of the news outlets that cater to individual interests and remove those that are irrelevant to that individual
1043rd ranked -
And please remove that Nordstrom Rack ad that WILL NOT SHUT UP!
This ad keeps popping up and ignoring my default sound setting.
1043rd ranked
- Don't see your idea?