US Yahoo News

Welcome to our Yahoo News feedback forum! This is a place for you to help shape the Yahoo News experience and to contact our editorial team. We review the feedback from this forum to make positive changes to Yahoo News.

To contact the Yahoo News editorial team to report issues or corrections, please email corrections@yahoonews.com.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please visit our community support forum or find answers on our help site.
  3. For password or sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.
  4. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

How can we improve Yahoo News?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Trying to find some type of news about one of America's greatest tragedies , Pear

Don't understand why I cannot find one story about one of America's greatest tragedies, Pearl Harbor. Saw a story about Kate Middleton having to take an emergency bathroom break. Is this how sad Yahoo news has become?

156th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Today is Pearl Harbor Day

There is not one news story, from any source, on Yahoo regarding the fact that today is Pearl Harbor Day. Where is your sense of history?
    For that matter, where is your sense of 'news.' The news shouldn't
    be "all the trash that's fit to print."

156th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. 156th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. get rid of pubx.co they are just click baiting people to get revenue using old news!

get rid of pubx.co they are just click baiting people to get revenue using old news!

156th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Others  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Put a dedicated Yahoo! News search box on the Yahoo! News home page instead of,or along with,the normal Yahoo! search box.

As title suggest. Implement a dedicated Yahoo! News search box at Yahoo! News home page.

130th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Gewt rid of the abnoxious "music.

Get rid of the obnoxious "music" that plays with some stories. Makes the story unreadable. I click right off the story if that horrible music starts to play.

156th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. i haye your new idea of havinf someones comment block the article how can i disable this cutesy feature i want to read comment AFTER an art

i hate your new idea of having a comment block the article. How can i disable this cutesy feature?? I want to read comments AFTER an article not blocked by

130th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Others  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. I am unable to comment in the news section , keeps telling me to sign in . but I click mail I am signed in .

Why cant I comment in the news section anymore? Keeps telling me to sign in but when I do nothing changes , but I have no problem with getting my mail. I feel like since I support the President yall have blocked me in some way. It is very clear to me That the dislike for our president that comes from some stories. But why cant I comment anymore???

156th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Haiti right now.

Real issue going on right now for people to know about is at Port Au'Prince, Haiti. Are you going to report on what's happening!?

156th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Re Vatican and ****** abuse of children

Investigate the rate of incest in families and close friends. The issue would have never come out it if hadn't been for Catholic survivors insisting for decades. NCReporter reported regularly since 1985. Also investigate why the APA (psychiatrists) are still refusing after 30 years to recognize trauma in childhood (Developmental Trauma) For many years they were saying childhood memories of *** with adults were a fantasy --and that the children wanted it. They still have not acknowledged their error despite thousands of survivors speaking up of their lifelong distress.

156th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Dear Yahoo, You have been my homepage on my browser for some years now, and its been great until NOW.

Dear Sir/Madam,

I have had My Yahoo as my homepage in my browser for some years now. It has been great till now. Almost every article I wish to read (yahoo view) is now a video, and because I live outside the country (Jamaica) the content is blocked. You need to realize you have a worldwide audience as well. If this does not improve/change I will be moving on to a page that suits my needs.

Anthony Ziadie

156th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Language Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Fix the videos that won't load!

News videos won't load when you go into the news story. LOTS of complaints about this. CAN'T SOMETHING BE DONE?????????

130th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Yahoo News leaning left

Under current Yahoo leadership I have witnessed a distinct tilt to the left in reporting, story selection. It is imperative that your news pages reflect a unbiased and balanced reportage. At the moment they do not! You have strayed from the tenets of journalism in favor of endorsing a left leaning ideology. As a long time Yahoo fan I am disappointed. You have taken sides and are now alienating over one half of the US population. Big mistake.

2nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  172 comments  ·  Others  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Stop Animal Cruelty stories

Please STOP with these horrible animal cruelty stories on your front page each day!!!! I literally get sick seeing "Dog dragged behind van" and "Dog's mouth taped shut." Let the cops and local authorities handle these things. You are giving animal abusers ideas and attention.
    Please stop!

35th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  14 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Stop autoplaying videos on the Yahoo News home page

I see a lot of complaints about videos autoplaying when news articles are opened. That's annoying because it is unnessarily chewing up bandwidth. Recently when I first go to the Yahoo news home page, a video autoplays on the upper right side of the screen. I find this *extremely* annoying. I've used Yahoo News as my primary online news source for at least 12 years and now I think I need to look at less intrusive alternatives.

1st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  138 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Stop embedding sponsored links to look like real news.

Yahoo used to have a well organized news section. Now it's a joke.

9th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  4 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. too many unwanted adds

adds, adds and more adds.. Really!

8th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  7 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. too much left wing propaganda not enough balanced reporting or real news.

your bias is too obvious, your unremitting support of the Obama admin has helped this admin to destroy my profession and plave my family at risk, either start reporting without bias or we will surely use another email provider...lots of options, do not need your continuous barrage of hateful divisive and destructive bias. your "journalists" write with malice towards those who would not agree...just report the facts and WE THE PEOPLE will decide an opinion...when "journalists" rise to the same level of education as my family and friends, we will ask them for their opinions when needed...

3rd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  38 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Let people pick their sources

You have a problem when give people the choice of what SUBJECT they do and don't wanna hear, but you don't let them pick and choose their SOURCES. I occasionally get get "news" from "news"max, a hyper partisan, absurdly right wing propaganda outlet that doesn't actually report on anything aside from fake news that riles up conservatives, and it's nothing I want anywhere near my feed. You should let people choose whether or not they want any certain non-yahoo, Reuters, or AP article on their feed. I understand, yahoo wants people to read yahoo articles, and Reuters and Associated Press…

37th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  6 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Allow us to block content by the content provider. I don't want to see FOX News or MSNBC in my news feed.

Right now when you try to "see fewer like this" in your news feed, you only get the option to remove content about subjects. I don't mind seeing an article about a particular entertainer, athlete, or even politician. What I do mind is biased editorials masquerading as news from outlets like the NY Post, FOX News, MSNBC, etc. I want to block the content from them entirely. Make this possible.

27th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  26 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base