US Yahoo News

Welcome to our Yahoo News feedback forum! This is a place for you to help shape the Yahoo News experience and to contact our editorial team. We review the feedback from this forum to make positive changes to Yahoo News.

To contact the Yahoo News editorial team to report issues or corrections, please email corrections@yahoonews.com.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please find answers on our help site.
  3. For password or sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.
  4. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

How can we improve Yahoo News?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. i am troubled by all the right wing propaganda from the likes of fox news on your homepage

please, more moderate news articles. stop posting right wing propaganda from sites such as fox news, new york post, or investors business daily.

47th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Present the conservative side of things.

Mostly democrat hit pieces on here. Present the conservative side. Do a 50/50 split. 50% Liberal news story's. 50% Conservative story's.

54th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Please remove the ridiculous click-bait from your news lists ... the Media is having a hard enough time dealing with Fake News accusations!

Please remove the ridiculous click-bait from your news lists ... the Media is having a hard enough time dealing with Fake News accusations!

128th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Gilet jaune

France on fire for 2 months and zero to little news. That's intentional suppression of information. Do your job, report news, all of it.

148th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. I AM SICK TO DEATH OF CLICKING ON A "NEWS" ITEM, AND YOUR SCREEN TELLING ME I HAVE TO PAY FOR IT, OR TURN OFF MY AD BLOCKER. BAD BUSINESS!

IF You are going to CHARGE me a fee for reading a news item you offer me, or force me to change my internet preferences, you should set up a 'WARNING, THE FOLLOWING DOES NOT REPRESENT A FREE PRESS! PAY OR LEAVE" BEFORE I start to read the story. Your system is reprehensible. Disgusting. UnAmerican. I'm going to start checking out other email providers. You're not the only game in town,guys.

42nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. I would like to filter the news by DATE, MOST RECENT. Too much old news.

I would like to filter the news by DATE, MOST RECENT. Too much old news.

43rd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Cant vote on conservative topics, why votes closed?

Yahoo left wing bias. Trying to vote on topics involving left wing bias by yahoo and says vote is closed. I know I am just one person but very close to closing up shop with Yahoo!

53rd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Others  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Fix the News Comments. None of my comments, replies, etc. showing for the past 4 days!

None of my comments, replies, etc. in News showing for the past 4 days!

167th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Bug or Error  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Stop posting Huff Post, PopSugar, Newsweek, and other Liberal Propaganda sites like they are legitimate "news"?

Stop posting Huff Post, PopSugar, Vox, Newsweek, and other Liberal Propaganda sites like they are legitimate "news"? You KNOW they are NOT legitimate news. You are posting fake news that will be indistinguishable from legitimate news to those that do not know or pay any attention to politics. It's INGENIOUS at best and purposeful misinformation at worst. It's hard to take Yahoo seriously when most of the links are from Huffington Post. Slanted and Biased is all I see.

12th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  22 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Please stop posting articles that assassinate the characters of blacks who are victims of, or suspects in, crimes on Yahoo.

For example, we are seeing articles about bankruptcy that occurred in 2016 against the suspects in the Smollett's case, just as the articles about a purported find of marijuana against the black man killed in his own apartment by a white police woman. Articles like these are never written about white victims or suspects; not even when they kill an entire family! stand for fairness and equality before the law and public opinion.

167th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Others  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. 106th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Typo or Other Mistake  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. 106th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Report FACTS & yes, you can even highlight the good that is taking place since 1/20/17 & not a result of who came before

Quit your lying news 'reports' & get with the facts & the positive good that has taken place for us & our families & communities as a result of the current President Trump & his people! Your negativity about all he & his family do is wearisome. Yahoo News isn't even allowing comments on their fake stories..You are not the Yahoo News but rather a gossip smear destroy lives column. Sickening & shameful is Yahoo "News"....please do the right thing & STOP!

84th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Bug or Error  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. I am unable to view replies to my comments. I click on them but nothing happens.

I am unable to view replies to my comments, I click on then but nothing happens.

77th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  5 comments  ·  Bug or Error  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Make it easier to proofread comments before posting

The text box for entering comments used to grow in size according the length of the text you entered. No longer. Now it shows only one line at a time, and it's very difficult to scroll through a comment of more than a few lines. This makes proofreading comments before posting very difficult, and results in a lot of comments being posted with grammatical and spelling errors. I remember some time ago there used to be a handle in the corner of the box you could use to size the box. Either reinstate that or make the box adjust in…

106th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. improve yahoo news? get rid of Bai and Isikoff two liberal hacks from Obama era

or just shutdown yahoo news, but keep yahoo finance. Keep Stephanie Sy, I still remember her holding back tears in 2016. Although she is another liberal reporter, I think she is more genuine than hacks and has-beens at HuffPo and yahoo news

84th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Every article I open I get a live sports broadcast in the background.I dont want to hear the Yankees game! i want to t to read an article!

live sports casts automatically opening when trying to read an article is unwanted and will make me change my home page if not fixed

57th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Bug or Error  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Stop redirecting to Yahoo News App page when trying to look at previous posts. We can't access the replies when you do that.

When trying to go to previous posts, instead of going to the post, I get redirected to a page about the Yahoo App. I have the Yahoo News app and still can't access the previous posts there. I'd rather be able to access it from my PC. But, we should be able to access it from both. Especially if you're going to continue to redirect us to the App download page whenever we click on a previous post. It's extremely frustrating!

128th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. 167th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Checking your sources

Every day, I see stories on Yahoo News from " The National interest". Is Yahoo sure these are not Russian propaganda? They seem like it to me. Have you checked your source of these stories carefully?

95th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Others  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base