US Yahoo News

Welcome to our Yahoo News feedback forum! This is a place for you to help shape the Yahoo News experience and to contact our editorial team. We review the feedback from this forum to make positive changes to Yahoo News.

To contact the Yahoo News editorial team to report issues or corrections, please email corrections@yahoonews.com.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please find answers on our help site.
  3. For password or sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.
  4. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Go back to the old format for news--- or give us a choice

don't like the in-your-face graphics that are sensationalized and annoying

73rd ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Others  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 80th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Yahoo News is just click bait

I hate your clickbait news items that require me to navigate to another clickbait news collector site. Why are you terrible?
    I hate your clickbait news items that require me to navigate to another clickbait news collector site. Just try and read your article on "piers morgan interviewing 12 y.o. hunter" Have you tried reading your own articles? Do you understand that they are painful and annoying and look like every advertising clickbait site? Do you remember when Yahoo news was an actual source of news as opposed to a clickbait generating portal? Why are you terrible?

154th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. What does the "Vote" button mean in these threads? Anyone know?

The "Vote" button does not give you a chance to vote up or down/like or dislike an idea. So what use is this ridiculous "Vote" button?
    I think I'll "vote" for each and every idea presented!

182nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Try to share less divisive news articles. Also it almost seems as if you are not on Americas side.

Try to share articles that defend America and support it and not other countries. Beginning to think you all work for China, Mexico, and Europe.

154th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Use Correct Categorization in News Feed!

Why is it, when I'm using the news.yahoo.com portal, and I click on the "US" link at the top, that I STILL get foreign news, outnumbering the links of actual US news (not the ads, not the not-news)? Are your automatic filters broken? I don't have this type of problem with the BBC or CNN or Fox News portals, why just you?

182nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Bug or Error  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Noticed that when clicking on a NEWS articles...

...I noticed that EVERYTHING listed on the right side of the screen is misrepresented as "what to read next:" 'NEWS' articles.

Wasn't this suppose to have been addressed back when Marrisa Meyer was CEO and corrected after known collusion to skew an certain election that certain holdovers are still emotionally distraught over?

...apparently not.

269th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Stop covering the British royal family. Enough is enough. Don't give a **** about them.

Stop covering the British royal family. Enough is enough. Don't give a **** about them. Nobody cares for them useless queens, kings, princes and their wives....PLEASE ERADICATE YAHOO NEWS OF THESE POMPOUS AND TIRESOME IDIOTS....THAAAANK YOUUUUUU.

38th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Remove comments section

You've lost control of your comments section - it's packed with obviously automated bots spewing political slogans everywhere. Slogans which just so happen to be nearly identical to the drivel groups like the Russians spew all over Twitter. Whatever anti-bot safeguards you have in place, they are completely inadequate.

Once you consider how little the comments section adds to the experience - except, I suppose, as a source of propaganda that can be made to appear as if it comes from a variety of humans who perfectly agree with you - the obvious move seems to be simply getting rid…

41st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Remove the National Review as a news source.

Remove the National Review as a news source. It's biased.

62nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. GIF's are completely one sided.

How do I upload a GIF? Type Trump in the GIF search and there is an endless amount of negative Trump GIF's. Type Obama, Pelosi or Schumer and there is an endless amount of positive and glowing GIFs. Is this what Yahoo consider impartial? This needs to be corrected or removed.

59th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. I strongly object to the distressing, violent and often abusive images which I am greeted with very often when I log into Yahoo .

In view of the current discussion about young people being protected from images of self harm I suggest Yahoo need to act more responsibly too in terms of the images they are feeding the nation on a daily basis. If you give out images of abuse, violence and sickness then you are contributing to the sickness of society and helping to brutalise the world. We need images of positivity and hope at this time particularly and not to feed people's alienation and despairl.

119th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. 154th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. 30th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Others  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Report bipartisan news and PLEASE report on something other than Trump or Epstein. We are all sick of their pictures!!

I don't want to open up Yahoo every day and see a picture of Trump or Epstein that stays on there all day. Rotate your stories like you used to do and stop running them and then repeating them multiple times, please!

217th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Feature more BOPO stories especially on BOPO Activists

I would like to see more BOPO stories especially on BOPO Activists. You should feature is @AvianEmelle creator of #mysuperwomanbod. She not only features women of all shapes, sizes, ages and backgrounds but she is smart, funny and a great example of woman empowerment and unity. She is a big supporter of her fellow women and people in general.

269th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Present the conservative side of things.

Mostly democrat hit pieces on here. Present the conservative side. Do a 50/50 split. 50% Liberal news story's. 50% Conservative story's.

34th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Restore the X-out option

The video that runs in the lower right in the news story section USED to be X-out-able. PLEASE FULLY RESTORE that option !!!!!!!

182nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. PLEASE PLEASE FIX YOUR "US NEWS" SITE...99.9% OF THE ARTICLES HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH THE US

PLEASE PLEASE FIX YOUR "US NEWS" SITE...99.9% OF THE ARTICLES HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH THE US

217th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Bug or Error  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Please stop headlining everything AOC says.

I know she's a media darling, but she's been in Congress for only four months. What makes her opinions, thoughts and ideas so darn important?

133rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base