Fantasy Football

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. id 73638 tanlines the comish has atleast 2 teams lopsided trades has me and probably all from protes or post and took 20 off champ sorriest

id 73638 comish has atleast 2 teams.lopsided trades and wont let me protest or post probably everyone and took 20 bucks off champ pay and kept it. I think he should be disqualified worst I've seen,he definitely should be punished and never a comishioner please he needs to be shown he cant get away with this,like playoff time not allowed in.everyone in the league would really enjoy that and he would get the message cheating aint allowed he still has 20 bucks

969th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Cheating or Sportmanship  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Put a measure in place beyond "can't cut list" that prevents owners from cutting the majority of their roster as a troll move

Put a measure in place on top of the "can't cut list" that prevents owners from cutting the majority of their roster. For example in public league #1423202 team named "Negligent discharge" cut Adam Theilen, Brandin Cooks and 5 other players, and then added 7 defenses from waivers. The guy has effectively ruined our league for the remainder of the season as a result of this and there is nothing in place to stop him from further damaging the league.

686th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Cheating or Sportmanship  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Do not allow auto renew without an affirmative action by the team owner

I'm stuck in a league where the commish locked everyone out and he benches most of the team he's playing that week. I don't want to be auto renewed into that league next year without my consent.

969th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Dont enable the commish to set up scheduling.

Make scheduling random and unadjustable

969th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Does anyone know how to report a commissioner/ get a league deleted

League commissioner has reset the league 3 times now "claiming" he wanted to get more teams. Finally he changed the draft to auction and ran it while no one but him knew about it so he could stack his team and then disabled everything in the league, not able to post comments/email to communicate with others, disabled trades. Basically just created this to allow himself to win a league. Just think there ought to be a way to report this to yahoo and get the league deleted or what not

969th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Cheating or Sportmanship  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
2 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base