Fantasy Football

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Scoring - Position specific scoring categories.

This scoring setting change would allow commissioners to change the scoring value for common scoring categories for each position (QB/RB/WR/TE) individually. For example, a commissioner could make receptions 1 point for WRs and RBs but 2 points for TEs. Currently you can only change the scoring value for all positions at once.

15th ranked

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering feedback  ·  42 comments  ·  Scoring  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Scoring - Team QB points

This scoring setting gives all QB scored points from an NFL team to the league's team that rosters the starting QB in the event the starter is injured. For example, if Russell Wilson gets hurt, the team that started him would get the points from Geno Smith for the rest of the game. Currently we don't offer this setting.

21st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  42 comments  ·  Scoring  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Make the defensive yardage scoring setting more precise

Under scoring settings in commish tools> defensive yardage, make the yardage scoring settings less "chunky" for commissioners. I plan to make this scoring setting HEAVILY INFLUENTIAL next year in my league and need the setting to be less "chunky" and more precise, just like the rest of the scoring (like wr, rbs, qb scoring settings).

Additionally, I would like the same to be done for points allowed by defenses. Points allowed by defenses is "doled out" in chunks as well in commish tools. Why not make these settings precise like all the other settings in commish tools? (wrs, rbs, qbs).

122nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Scoring  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Pass Interference Points

Defensive pass interference should award the WR/TE/RB/QB with half the regular amount of yardage points; or at least provide the option and let the commish choose the % allocation. Seems unfair that the offensive players gets nothing in this situation.

53rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  11 comments  ·  Scoring  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. KICKER: ADDED BONUS 60+ YARD FG OPTION

With kickers getting more powerful, our league unanimously voted that we want the option for additional bonus points on a 60+ yard field goal. Current yahoo settings only give you the option of 50+ yards. I reached out to yahoo asking for this added option. I figured I'd share this idea with the community.

68th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Scoring  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. For POINTS ONLY fantasy football leagues, add a LEAGUE SCORING tab, like MATCHUP in H2H

After 23 years on paper and other apps, this year I moved my Points Only league to Yahoo. The critical feature missing a list of team owners and their LIVE SCORING! In my other Yahoo Head-to-Head leagues, we have a MATCHUPS tab in the app. For POINTS ONLY leagues, we need a SCORES tab which lists all owners and their live weekly scoring. Seeing my score is fine, but when I have NO COMPARISON to the other owners, it kills the fun. We have 10 owners and all 10 owners complained about that missing feature. We know you have the…

82nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  4 comments  ·  Scoring  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. INTs on 2 pt conversions

There should be deductions for ints on 2 pt conversions. If points can be given for positive plays than points should be taken away for negative plays. I.e., Tom Brady throwing a pick on a 2 pt conversion.

102nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Scoring  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. 6pts for 60+yds FG made

at least have the option to have 6 pts for 60+, why stop at 5 for 50+?

82nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Don't make stat changes Thursday morning!

Really dumb to make stat corrections Thursday morning. I went from a having a first round bye to playing, dropping from 2nd to 3rd in my league. I missed out on waivers and 3 days ti prepare. Anyone who actually plays fantasy would never do that

102nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Bring back the old StatTracker

The new StatTracker is far worse than the old one. I loved nothing more than using the old StatTracker. Me and my friends talk about it all year and offseason about the feeling you get from seeing the old stat tracker points go up in comparison to the new version. The new version is much worse and no one in my league likes it. We strictly use Yahoo! for the old StatTracker. Worst case can you give us the option like last year to use the old version of StatTracker? It would be appreciated and makes Fantasy Football way better.

73rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Scoring  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Add kicker points to D/ST

Our league would like the option to add K points to the D/ST position and eliminate the K position in favor of a WR slot. Is it possible to add this in the settings for 2019?

122nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Scoring  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Defense/Special teams lose points for lost/muffed kick/punt returns

Defense/Special teams should lose points for lost/muffed kick and punt returns. If the kicking team can gain points for recovering a muffed kickoff/punt, the receiving team should be penalized for losing said muffed kick/punt.

102nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Scoring  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Allow Football team managers pick a bench player on their roster for each position that automatically gets subbed into the lineup if injury

Allow Football team managers pick a bench player on their roster for each position that automatically gets subbed into the lineup if the starter gets injured during his real game....so that position can still accumulate points! i.e. QB Aaron Rogers gets injured, then my backup QB gets inserted into my fantasy lineup so i can still get points for that position

43rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  14 comments  ·  Scoring  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. - points for accepted penalties

Players should lose a point or fractional point when they commit a penalty that is accepted. Penalties effect the real game, they should also effect the fantasy game.

122nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Scoring  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. On side kick recovery scoring option for Defense/Special Teams

Have the option to add points for a on-side kick recovery for Special teams as that is an important play if recovered

67th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  5 comments  ·  Scoring  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Add 60+ yard field goals as a separate scoring catagory

Add 60+ yard field goals as a separate scoring category. 60+ is certainly deserving of more points than a 50 yard field goal. why does field goal points stop at 50+ when 60+ yard field goals are possible and quite an elite achievement by a kicker

64th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  4 comments  ·  Scoring  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. New D/ST scoring opportunity. Punts inside the 5.

We should have the option to award points to D/ST for pinning the offence inside the 5 yard line on a punt.

The ST stands for special teams, right? Punt returns can count for points, why not punts?

16th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  40 comments  ·  Scoring  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Make Kickers more exciting by adding scoring elements

1. Each Touchback. Give them a point. Not a huge play, but it's nice not to worry about the return, as always for any team.

2. Game-Winning field goal (doubler?) (if is last score resulting in win).

3. Kicker makes tackle. That could be tough on Yahoo's data collection system, but boy is that a critical play. Kicker probably just saved the team the TD. Worth at least 3-4 points.

4. Onside Kick Successful. Worth at least as much as a fumble recovery, 3-4 points.

56th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  13 comments  ·  Scoring  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Best Ball Flex

After talking to several people in different leagues on ways to make fantasy football better, one of the things mentioned was having a Flex spot that would be fillet with the highest scoring player not started. So say your league start the 1 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 TE, 1 Flex, 1 K, 1 DST (as an example) you would asign players you want to start every week in those spots, and then there would be the best ball flex that would take the highest non starter on your bench. We felt that it would have more involvement then…

88th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Positional Rankings

Not having positional rankings dilutes the entire ranking experience. I have never found a time where total rankings are helpful in running my team or managing the waiver wire. As FFL owners, we don't make comparisons between positions, only between players of a particular position. At least consider using both total rankings and positional rankings.

99th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base