Fantasy Football

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our community support forum or find self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

How can we make Fantasy Football better?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Show entire starting roster on the screen

Currently on iOS mobile you cannot see your entire starting roster without scrolling. For instance, in matchups you can’t screenshot and show everyone as you will be missing your D/ST. In lineups it shows your bench before showing Kickers and D/ST. It is small but a welcome change IMO

914th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. commissioner's tools

Make all of the commissioner's tools on the desktop available for mobile devices too.

488th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Please add commish updates to the mobile app

Please add commish updates to the mobile app. With more and more people using mobile devices it will be more convenient to see commish updates added to the mobile app.

Also please add the trade block to the mobile app. Once again mobile devices are very popular. Adding trade block to the mobile app makes using yahoo fantasy that much better.

604th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Mobile App needs a NIGHT MODE

Please add the option for a dark / Night mode to the Fantasy App. Similar to what you have in the Yahoo Sports App.
    My eyes will thank you.

604th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Add League Pick'em to Mobile App

Our league has used the pick'em as a side game years and even gives a trophy out for it. As most people are mobile only users at this point, having this feature not in the app has hurt our participation. Please add to the mobile app!

59th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Planned  ·  2 comments  ·  Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Trading Block access in the app

Add the ability to access the Trading block via the app or have it show up in recent transaction when someone updates their trading block like it does in the browser. This would entice more ppl to do trades or atleast have an idea of what ppl want etc.. I dunno how many times i update the trading block just see that no one even knows i updated it

488th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Add ability to prioritize waiver claims

Need to allow for prioritize waiver wire claims from within the app

As it is now, I have to cancel the claim and enter them in the order I want, because I cant change the order later unless I go on the PC.

Too many things can only be done on the PC.

317th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hey guys, thanks for your feedback. We will make this available on the app soon. In the meantime, please use the web application.

Thanks for playing Yahoo Fantasy!

Yahoo Product Support

8. Fix display issue for Game Time weather

I tried writing into support and got a response saying this feature is not available, even after attaching a screenshot specifically showing the display issue. A few of my friends and I have noticed that players who have upcoming games in domes or covered stadiums will show expected rain showers for game time. If I swipe down on my phone screen and refresh it, it will briefly show that the game is in a covered Stadium showing the little **** icon but then seconds later quickly reverts back to showing rain clouds. This can be an aggravating annoyance when making…

604th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Make commissioner's note and message board viewable in mobile app.

Make commissioner's note and regular message board available in the mobile app.

317th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. League Pickem' (In App)

My league used to be all about the weekly League Pickem.... in 2009. Now that Yahoo has a fantasy app (which is great) no one accesses the league website via a computer anymore. Please add the weekly matchup Pickem to the Yahoo Fantasy app. Thanks!

201st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. League Pick Ems in the App

I see a few other people have posted the same idea. Please, Please, PLEASE bring the league Pick Ems to the app. Besides that the app is great, do yahoo for all my Fantasy leagues im in!! just would like to see that included in the app.
    Thanks!!!

488th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Player auction values in profile

For auction keepers, there needs to be an easier way to check a player’s keeper value. My league makes them keepable at their auction draft value or at their FAAB bid. Clicking on a player profile should display the player’s value instead of navigating out of the profile pages then to the draft page and back to player pages. League recently moved over from ESPN due to a much better fantsy experience but this is a dealbreaker. Such an easy thing that’s overlooked.

914th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Stats in Match ups and Rosters view getting cut off when a player scores in multiple categories

Stat lines in the player boxes in the match-up screen and roster view screens get cut off when a player has scored in various stats categories, such as Rushing, Receptions, Fumbles, etc. Please either wrap the stat lines or find a way to abbreviate stat category descriptions. It would be a nice feature to be able to see the entire stat line and not have it cut off by .....

604th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. The mobile app for drafting is GREAT! Need to add bye weeks to my team's listing of players AND the ability to nominate for more than a $1.

Mobile App draft improvements: 1) I want to know my players bye weeks to avoid drafting to my players with the same bye week and 2) I want to nominate my defense for $2, but I can only nominate for $1. No option to enter an amount.
    These two fixes would allow me to do everything I can do on my computer on my phone for drafting.

604th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. We need trade block and schedule editing on the moblie app

Please make Trade block available on the mobile app. More and more people are using the mobile app to manage their teams and leagues. Having to go to a PC or laptop to see and manage trade block is becoming a hassle.

Also please make it easier to edit teams schedule on the mobile app.

604th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Please let us delete league message board posts from previous years on the app.

Please let us delete league message board posts from previous years on the app.

604th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. 914th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. All matchups view in Mobile app not working

In the match-ups screen in the mobile app when you click on All match-ups it says No Match-ups yet. Please fix this glitch.

604th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Started  ·  0 comments  ·  Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. No schedule in mobile app

There is no way to currently to see the full season schedule for a team the in the fantasy football mobile app. Please add. Thanks.

604th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Your fantasy football league mobile app really could use a serious update. It sucks

Your mobile app seriously needs an update. There are things nobody can access on it and we have to use a pc to do (ie select keepers...try doing that on your app!) Anyways, we're considering leaving to go to ESPN next year, after 14-15 years here. later

914th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3
  • Don't see your idea?

Fantasy Football

Feedback and Knowledge Base