Fantasy Football

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our community support forum or find self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

How can we make Fantasy Football better?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Record Book errors

After the problems with Yahoo player scoring at the end of WK 11 the league Record Books have errors.

Example:
    Team Points - Most
    Single Week (me vs opponent)- Wk 11 225.00 (includes Monday Night Game)
    Single Week, All Time (me vs opponent)- Wk 11 Season 2018 225.00 (includes Monday Night Game)

Team Points - Least
    Single Week, All Time (me vs opponent)- Wk 11 Season 2018 95.00 (Does Not include Monday Night Game)

So in the same week (Wk 11, 2018) I scored both the Most, All Time and the Least, All Time

The same error applies for Passing…

268th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    5 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. BOWL pick'em BRING IT BACK!!

once removed, and why? just bring it back

488th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Stop allow for unfair and fraudulent comments made in the Weekly Recaps under Matchups

Whoever is doing Weekly recaps is making unfair comments about why an Owner's Team lost in a particular, week, such as not mentioning they lost a player to injury early in a game. They are also posting comments under the Team Name, under Coaches talk, that the owner never made. Put a stop to this.

914th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Have a filter for this forum by year

I sorted by Top and found out I was looking at a post from 2016 that is still in the "Gathering Feedback", so that likely won't be implemented.

914th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Notification if comment posting is read?

In my league, I have always make weekly reports on what happened in the league the past weekend. I do a more personal report with a bit of grats or smack talk or predictions. Anything that helps make the league a bit more fun.

I was wondering if there was a way to have the players team icons show on the OP comment so I can tell if someone has read it or not? Maybe along the title bar or across the bottom of the OP next to the reply button.

Usually I just assume it's read or I bug…

914th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. 604th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. options for league schedule

can we making a setting in the commish settings that would allow everyone to play everyone in the league every week and base a win-loss record off that, instead of a head-to-head setting.

914th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. AAF?

Are you guys going to create a fantasy football for the new AAF league starting up soon? Then we can have fantasy football year round.

604th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Bring back in game smack talk

Please bring back the in game chat feature! Having a message on every matchup promotes involvement and adds fuel to rivalries!

604th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Hi -

Hi - Is there an API to extract the data for our league? We want to give awards at the end of the season so I am hoping to extract both scores and individual player performance so we can see whose tight end had the best performance, whose team won with the lowest score, the game with the highest combine score, etc. Generate some stats that aren't otherwise available from the platform.
    Thanks
    John Q

604th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. fix the roster problem

This platform is ridiculous. I have a roster space available but I cant add a player without dropping a player. Just **** dumb

914th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Offensive and Defensive designated bench spots

I would like Offensive and Defensive designated bench spots in IDP Leagues. We do 9 bench spots and have a rule for max of 5 spots used per side. It would make sense and be a huge time saver if that could be built in instead of me, the commisioner, montiring other teams rosters constantly.

604th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Allow Custom Flex Positions

Allow the league commissioner to set what player types (QB, RB, WR, TE, K, DEF) are eligible to play in a flex position.

604th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. 914th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Get Rid of Ads You Cannot Stop

When running the clips for scoring used to have no ads, then short ads you could cut short, now they are long EVERY **** TIME. Okay first one, I can see it but for every person you want to see the clip. You are going to make it not worth coming here to play. Google stop messing this up looking for a cash cow.

604th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Contradictory information all over the place

The information being offered on your site is different depending on what area you look at. Right now I am looking at Vance Mcdonald and it says "Jacksonville gives up the 6th most fantasy points to the TE position." However, if you go to the Matchup rating it says "in Week 11, the Steelers take on the Jaguars, who give up the eighth-fewest fantasy points to tight ends.". From 6th most points to 8th fewest points. That is a difference of 18 slots. That is ridiculous. IT is the same with many many other players.

914th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Secondary filtering of players has an unfortunate feature

Under "Player List", if I sort by some statistic and I then want to view the opponents of each player in that sort, I cannot do it. The system re-sorts players when "Opponents" is selected by some nonsensical algorithm, and then there are no further options for sorting (except alphabetical). When "Opponents" is chosen, it'd be nice to have the previous sort criteria preserved. Thank you.

914th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Set a designated backup player at major positions

It would be great to have a system where you can set a designated backup at the major positons (QB, RB, WR, TE). If one of your starters gets injured in the first half of their game and doesn't return, your backup's second half stats would be counted toward your team's total for the week.

604th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Add NFL Team Filter To Players Tab

In the Players Tab can you add a filter for NFL Team, so I can filter and look for players on a particular NFL team?

You have Status / Position & Stats, but no NFL team filter.

604th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Horizontal Roster View

Would be easier to view team roster/depth in a grid view...Teams on the vertical axis, Positions on the horizontal axis. Would be faster to spot teams who lack depth in a certain position and then target them for a trade.

914th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 18 19
  • Don't see your idea?

Fantasy Football

Feedback and Knowledge Base