Fantasy Football

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our community support forum or find self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

How can we make Fantasy Football better?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 604th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Can't Cut List  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Can't Cut List based on Auction Draft Value

Please add the ability to customize the Can't Cut list based on auction draft value. For example, all players drafted (or kept) for $30 or more are automatically on the Can't Cut List for that league. The dollar amount should be selectable by the Commissioner.

604th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Can't Cut List  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Drop the can't cut list

Stop this stupid rule. Why am I forced to keep player that is not playing due to hold out, etc. I should decide what players to keep and get rid of. No player should be so important that you are force to keep. Only rule that has really bothered me over the years..

192nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Can't Cut List  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Allow dropping players on Friday for those who played Thursday.

You should allow players to be dropped on Friday that played on Thursday. You allow players to be dropped on Monday for those who played on Sunday even though the week is technically not over until Monday. There is no reason why I should have to carry Thursday players all the way until Monday.

371st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Can't Cut List  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Take David Johnson off No Cut List

Do I really need to explain?

371st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Can't Cut List  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. The Cant Cut List needs to be revisited

Currently the only QB on the list is Patrick Mahomes, if this list is truly meant to subtract from teams dropping elite level players, all the top QBs need to be accounted for, not one.

914th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. No Cut List with 2 Same Positions and Can Change Player with Injury Over 4 Weeks

I have 2 teams where 2 WRs are my no cut list, another team with 3 no cut list 2 being WRs, and a team with 3 no cut list all WRs, What is up with this No Cut List listing mostly Wide Receivers, there are QBs, RBs, TEs. No team should have 2 of the same position on the No Cut List and it should only be important players.

914th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Why does your can't cut list not include any qb? Also, how is Jerrick McKinnon included in the list?

Please add qb's to the can't cut list and remove Jerrick Mckinnon from the list.

869th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Take Demarco Murray off can't cut list

He is hurt and on top of that he lost his starting job go Derick Henry and is way underperforming from last year

175th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Custom Can't Cut List

Would love this option for our league as we play a type of dynasty keeper league with contracts for our keepers. The keepers must remain on the roster regardless of performance and its hard to manage all add/drops from all teams with some sneaky owners trying to get rid of keepers. Would make it much easier to add all of our keepers to the can't cut list. Please make this happen ASAP!!

317th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. remove DeAndre Hopkins from can't cut list

Watson has a torn ACL and the backup QB is not good. This is the same situation with Jordy Nelson and Aaron Rodgers. He should be removed from can't cut list.

488th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. 914th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Please remove Mike Evans from Can’t Cut list. His projected ranking was #5 and he is currently 75.

He is suspended. His QB is out for 2 weeks. He hasn’t been playing well.

604th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Eliminate the can't cut for any player that is injured.

Eliminate the can't cut for any player that is injured. i'm been stuck the last 2 years with players that had injury plagued seasons but couldn't replace.

184th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. 869th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. CC List determined by scoring sttings

Should really be based off of league scoring. There are no IDP on the list. In returns leagues, Tyreek Hill should have been on the list, etc.

604th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Can't Cut List  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Give "C C L" option in Public leagues

Add the option of joining a league not having a Can't Cut List to your Public leagues. I get tired of looking for leagues with 'normal' settings in custom leagues with the CCL eliminated. Your standard settings are just fine except for this one thing. Thanks

371st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Fantasy Football

Feedback and Knowledge Base