Fantasy Football

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our community support forum or find self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

How can we make Fantasy Football better?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Can we please make fantasy profiles private? Or make prior year league names/team names private to other yahoo users not in that same leage

Can we please make fantasy profiles private? Or make prior year league names/team names private to other yahoo users not in that same league

118th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Fantasy Profile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. DARK SCREEN Options

I think you should give us a way to make the screen DARK like Stat Tracker does. The Blinding white screen hurts my eyes & gives me headache

268th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Fantasy Profile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. player fantasy profile popup

What happened to the player fantasy profile? Now I do not see the historical or future stats in the popup. The player news does not show any FF stats. What are you guys doing?

914th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Fantasy Profile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. IS YAHOO RACIST? - kaepernick is missing from player lists and historical stats. It's as if he didnt exist as far as yahoo is concerned?

IS YAHOO RACIST? - kaepernick is missing from player lists and historical stats. It's as if he didnt exist as far as yahoo is concerned?

914th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Fantasy Profile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Let us rearrange the order of fantasy teams in a specific sport on the Yahoo website

Let us rearrange the order of fantasy teams in a specific sport on the Yahoo desktop website. The capability already exists in the app, but I want to be able to put my most personally important team(s) at the top of the list on the website as well.

371st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. I took over a team in a Keeper League this year, and their team from last year is in my history. I want it removed!!!

I want to be able to remove the team I did not manage last year from my profile.

914th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. 488th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Can we have more fantasy football teams

Yahoo will only let me have 8 fantasy football teams. Can we make it 10?

371st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. I suggest you do not give advice. So far, what you have given stinks.

I suggest you do not give advice. So far, what you have given stinks.

914th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. 869th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Fantasy Profile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. 914th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Fantasy Profile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Can't access profile pages?

I can't access my nor anyone else's profile page. Another new Yahoo "feature"?

914th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. correct player projections

I drafted Kelce however when i hit his updates i see Gronk.

914th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Allow the use of colon's in team names, I have the perfect one this year but it looks dumb without the punctuation mark :

Allow the use of colon's in team names, I have the perfect one this year but it looks dumb without the punctuation mark :

914th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Include co-manager in league renewal - currently, previous manager must re-invite the co-manager to the league

Currently, when a commissioner renews a league any/all co-managers are not re-enrolled for their previous team. This feature would allow the commissioner to have control over which co-managers are invited back into the league through their tools menu.

488th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Let us look at previous rosters player by player.

I want to be able to look at the previous roster in leagues I was previously in. Feature was taken away for some stupid reason...

604th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Fantasy Profile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Medals section - Please bring back the list of previous years won

The old Medals view was better, that showed each medal and to the right of it the years it was won.
    Not only is the new view less "at a glance", but it does not even show the years the medals were won... Just number of times. NOT good.

604th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. send cash to the league or yahoo sports

iam in 10 dollar league Rogue Football League like to know if i can send cash to the league or yahoo sports instead of credit card my email is panthers57@comcast.net so need address for the league or yahoo sports so i can send money in if i can do it that way thank you Your Friend Stephen Pinkston God Bless!

914th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Just typed an entire message to my league, didn't put a subject line. ENTIRE MESSAGE DELETED! WHY?! seriously though... why?

Just typed an entire message to my league, didn't put a subject line. ENTIRE MESSAGE DELETED! WHY?! seriously though... why?

604th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. 914th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3
  • Don't see your idea?

Fantasy Football

Feedback and Knowledge Base