Fantasy Football

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our community support forum or find self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

How can we make Fantasy Football better?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Award waiver claims first, then release all remaining players to free agents! Players locked with no claims..

Players are being locked in the waiver system even when they are not claimed by anyone. At 1am, most players that are not claimed move to free agents. This morning it kept several players, including Matt Bryant and Cameron Brate locked in the waiver system, even though no one claimed them. Then, apparently after waivers were awarded at 2:21am, they became free agents. It would be beneficial for all fantasy team owners if Yahoo would lock all players until waiver claims are awarded and then release all unclaimed players to free agency at the same time. Doing it in different…

488th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Waivers  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Team Not in Championship or Consolation Playoff Makes Waiver Claim

Why is a 10th place team in one of my leagues allowed to make waiver claims but when I try to make a pick up in one of my other leagues it tells me I am locked because I am in 9th place. Something is wrong there.

914th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Waivers  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Grand marabout voyant

Je suis un marabout voyant pour régler tout vos problèmes occultes, retour d'affection, envoûtement. Contacte WhatsApp. 0022996723505

914th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Waivers  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Switch to CBS or ESPN

Yahoo lacks common sense and intelligence. I have only used Yahoo for the league I run for the last decade and cant wait to switch next year. The waivers process with Yahoo is that of something a 2 year old would leave in their diaper.

Allowing players not involved in a waiver claim to become a free agent over an hour before claims are processed is shamefully stupid. Teams with claims in are left stuck in limbo and put at a disadvantage while other teams can go in and add/drop all of the other players. Since those with claims don't…

604th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Waivers  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Lock all players until all pending claims are processed

My entire league was ruined by Yahoo this morning. All players must remain "locked" until all waivers have been processed. This morning, players not involved in a waiver claim became free agents over an hour before ANY claims were processed. Therefore, everyone with a pending claim was stuck in limbo since your transaction is locked until its processed. This is penalizing people who put in waiver claims. Those people don't know if they got the person they wanted or not so they don't know which player they need to get next or which position.

Furthermore, the people without pending claims…

604th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Waivers  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. 604th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Waivers  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Allow players to trade FAAB-$ as part of trades.

Allow players to include an amount of $ from their FAAB budget as part of trades (just like you can trade picks)

70th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Waivers  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Continuous Waivers except from 4:00 AM Sunday until game-time. This allows people to make last-minute roster moves

Give us the option to have continuous waivers except from 4:00 AM Sunday (when waivers process overnight) until game-time. This allows people to make last-minute roster moves when players are unexpectedly ruled out on gameday.

87th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  7 comments  ·  Waivers  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Dropping bench players after they play (REMOVE)

You need to remove the ability to drop bench players once they've played. This is the only platform that allows this and multiple analysts have spoke out about why this shouldn't be allowed.
    If a player tears his ACL on Thursday Night Football, you should't be allowed to drop him for another player who has yet to play, even if he was on your bench.
    At a minimum, you should add a setting for commissioners that locks all players to a team's roster once they have played, regardless of if they are starters or benched.

62nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  11 comments  ·  Waivers  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Dropping players

a team in my league picked up a free agent(Goodwin SF) today 9/22/18 at 109 am. That's fine. The player he dropped(Antonio Callaway) played on Thursday night. Not fine. How is he able to drop a player who just played Thursday night?

869th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  Waivers  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Close the loophole in the waiver wire

Stop allowing the West Coast to have an advantage over the East Coast. The East Coast shouldn't have to get up at 3am to try and get FA before the waiver wire starts. Adjust the time so it makes it fair for everyone. The West Coast can pick up players and never loose their waiver spot at the top.

164th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Waivers  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Alshon Jeffery (and other players) going from OUT to QUESTIONABLE every week?

I spent a draft pick on Alshon Jeffery who has not played yet thru week 3 and every week I am blocked from making waiver claims because his status changes from OUT to QUESTIONABLE. (Then back to OUT on Friday or Saturday) I would have to drop two players to make a waiver claim. (one to take him of IR and another one to make a claim) It's not right. 3 weeks now he hasn't played and 3 weeks I've been penalized for drafting him. Why can't a player like Jeffery remain marked OUT until the team says he is…

317th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Waivers  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. can you keep fornette out until after the buy we know he isn't questionable

keep fournette out until after the buy we know he's not questionable

488th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Please Help with IR

It is not fair to hurt our ability to make our team better. Or at the least be active on the waiver wire while trying to preserve my squad. I have a player whom all reporting says will be out for weeks, and low and behold every week he has ended up out. But at the beginning of the week you keep changing it to questionable and then on Friday-Saturday you change it back to Out. This is hurting my ability to participate in Waivers. I want to pick another player and drop another player but because this players status…

371st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Dez is a free agent not Dallas member

Dez Byrant is listed as a Dallas Cowboy even tho he is a free agant making him unavailable for pick up once Dallas game starts.

488th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Waivers  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. rule 245

In REAL sports, a player must pass through waivers ONE TIME before the original team can get him back. This is how it needs to be with Yahoo's waiver process. Example: I dropped Greg Olson a couple of weeks ago when I heard he was probably not going to play. I decided the next day to try to reacquire him, but was denied even putting in a claim. The way Yahoo has it set up, I have no chance at reacquiring him until every other team has completed their queue list. In other words, another team could have Olson as…

371st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Waiver Periods for Thursday Night Games

Waiver periods make it fair so everyone has a chance to bid on a new free agent. However, the normal waivers process on Wednesday morning after the Sun/Mon games. Even if I put the minimal waiver time (1 day), it won't unlock those dropped players until AFTER the Thursday games. It seems pretty ridiculous that a player that is dropped in the wee hours of Wednesday morning couldn't be picked up until the following week simply because they play on Thursday. For example: NYJ defense dropped during normal waivers (Wed a.m.). NYJ play Thursday against Browns. NYJ defense not available…

317th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. waivers issues

This morning, most available players became free agents prior to waivers clearing. This really screwed me over. Please don't do that again

371st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Remove error#245 from my league

What is this nonsense. If I drop a player and than want to put in a claim to pick him back up...and have the number 1 waiver priority I should be able to

488th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. FAAB Transaction Bid Waiver Priority

Weekly waiver FAAB bids should not be automatically prioritized based on the bid amount. This has been posted before and addressed, yet the issue is unresolved. Please...allow the team managers to customize their priority preference in any order, regardless of the bid amount. This is a massive discrepancy that should be easily fixed.

371st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4
  • Don't see your idea?

Fantasy Football

Feedback and Knowledge Base