Fantasy Football

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Editing pre draft

Pre-draft editing on iPad is nearly impossible and very time-consuming cannot find the list of complete players by category . Some Key players are excluded from list of players???

510th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Draft Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. unlock max amount of players drafted per position

Please get rid of this new max per position in the draft. Or at least let the commissioners have the ability to customize the limit. This is something new this year.
    thanks

252nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Draft Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hey John, thank you for submitting feedback. The position caps only exist in Public leagues. There are no caps in private league drafts. Good luck this season!

Yahoo Product Support

3. Option for keepers to not be applied in a round during the draft

in a league where draft picks are traded it gets screwed up because keepers are applied either in the first couple of rounds or the last couple. This in turn screws up the draft order. if i traded my first pick of the draft but my keeper is applied there it doesn't draft in order correctly. keepers should have the option to be applied simply before or after the draft is finished.

294th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Draft Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. I really want a report card for Auction Drafts

I really enjoy the report cards given for Standard Snake Drafts, any chance we could get the same treatment for Auction Drafts?

294th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Draft Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Need to be able to Pause Auction more than 5 tiles

Technical issues come up and league managers need to be able to reverse picks, change picks, and most importantly, be able to PAUSE an auction more than 5 times (that’s your max allowed right now). My League is gonna have to go with a different site unless you can change this. It’s too bad, because your auction room has fantastic functionality. Best in class.

389th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Draft Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. ..better Draft settings..

..i keep getting stuck in super-small leagues (6 teams or less) when
    i'm unable to back out within 20min of the Draft..sure, i should be
    more aware & exit beforehand, but why not make it easier to bail??..

..or, moreover, Y! currently has a "Max Teams" setting..why not
    incorporate a "Min Teams" alongside that???..so Commishes can
    say, i want a League of 16-teams, but am willing to go with 14, or
    12, or whatnot..
    ..if that messes with Draft times, just auto-set to move the draft an
    hour later if the "Min Teams" threshold isn't achieved..

..i'm about to Draft…

510th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Draft changes

Yahoo needs to make the live draft more flexible. Currently the commish can only allow up to 2 minutes between picks. Why? What if my league want 5 minutes? Why does Yahoo care so much to restrict it? Why does Yahoo care if its 2 minutes or 2 days? IT'S AUTOMATED!

Along the same lines, during a live draft the commish can pause the draft 5 or 10 times maximum. Why? Last year when the 2 minute rule from above came into play I was able to pause the draft to allow folks to catch up but I hit the…

389th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Draft Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Trolls have destroyed the on-demand draft.

Your techs need to start doing some blocking. The on- demand draft has been non functional for 3 days. They fill the league, leave draft make nullify every one of them. Every. single. time.

389th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Draft Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Fix draft appearance in dynasty/keeper leagues

As it currently stands, viewing the draft results from a dynasty/keeper league is repulsive. Why can't it just be the number of rounds from the draft and not include all keepers in random positions?

389th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Draft Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Auction Format

Our league loves the auction draft. However, with members scattered around the globe, timing the draft presents challenges for people in different time zones, so anything that makes the draft faster and more efficient is welcome. My idea would cut the draft time greatly and would actually make the draft more fun in my opinion.

The current process:
    Players nominated 1 by 1, which yahoo allows a MINIMUM 30 seconds per nomination, and then bidding on each successive nomination. This is too slow and non engaging for the nomination process which is in some ways inconsequential.

What should be:
    Nominate…

510th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Draft Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. 389th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Add Voice Chat To The Draft Client

Add voice chat to the draft client so team managers can talk to each other during the draft.

510th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Ai is wrong on best Draft

Look at our league the guy who is said to have the best draft wasn't even there and drafted 2 players out for the year. Need to work on that

510th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Draft Analysis Filters

On the Draft Analysis page we are given an incomplete list of player's ADP and ADR could we get a complete list? Also I feel like the list should include more filters other than just the position filter, particularly I would like to see filters that include draft sizes for different sized leagues, ppr vs standard vs 1/2 pt ppr filter, dynasty vs standard vs keeper filter, and a date filter so we can look only at the drafts within a specified range of dates. This would give us players a better tool to see what the going draft value…

389th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Printable rankings!

A link to printable up to date draft rankings to use in live Yahoo drafts would be great. Using ESPN rankings sucks.

565th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. We get a draft grade after the draft, why don't we get one at the end of year on how are draft choices turned out?

I don't believe in the grade of my draft at the start of the season. In the pros they also grade team's draft choices at the end of the season. Why not give a grade for a team's draft at the end of the season as well?

565th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. IDP rankings

For IDP leagues, maybe you could rank defensive players based on the previous year's fantasy totals? Sure, rookies would not be ranked but at least when auto-picking the defensive rankings would have some semblance of order. Our league uses IDP and we are not going to change, so any improvement to the draft rankings for IDP leagues is definitely welcomed!

890th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Draft applet keeps freezing

I have been playing Yahoo fantasy for years, and hve always had a good experience. This year however, it was horrible. the applet kept freezing (several times when it was my pick). I don't know what you guys have done, but please fix this.

565th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Draft Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Longer than 2 mins draft option

Some players are newer and need more time selecting. As commissioner we should have the option to set 3 or 4 minute draft times...been in yahoo for years. Would like to have this implemented

890th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Draft Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Draft order incorrect on day of draft

I randomized the draft order on 7/16/2018 and on the day of the draft, the order was incorrect within the draft room. We ended up having to draft offline and I had to change the teams manually through the commish changes option. Can you please explain why the draft order was incorrect. Me and my league members would like an explanation in order to prevent this in the future. Thank you.

890th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base