Fantasy Football

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Dynasty/Keeper support: rookie draft, open year round, etc.

Implement the features that myfantasyleague.com has that prevent us from running a legit dynasty league: open year round, ability to have a rookie draft after the NFL draft, ability to trade draft picks and players during the draft. If there's an increased cost associated with keeping leagues open all year, maybe offer a premium feature that you pay for.

2nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering feedback  ·  229 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Provide Injury and Preformance Updates

The Yahoo staff has neglected to provide timely, much-needed updates on a variety of fantasy football players the last couple weeks. I've used Yahoo for years, never experiencing the this lack of effort by the staff, which has forced me to go to other websites in search of information about my players.

Please get back to writing consistent, informative updates!

263rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Toilet Bowl/Last place standoff

ALL teams should still be allowed to play during the playoff weeks. As a commissioner I hand out a loser trophy at the end of the year. We call it the toilet bowl, but Yahoo dose not allow the last teams to play each other, and in the final league standings, yahoo does not readjust the final spots at the bottom of the list. So what I am asking for is to PLEASE PLEASE allow the last place teams the chance to play each other. It still makes the game fun to the very end.

6th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  63 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Option to commission/manage leagues you don't play in

Background - I have been managing my league using Yahoo for the past 6 years. In that time, the demand to be in my league became so popular amongst friends & coworkers (mainly because there's a trophy) that I eventually expanded into 2 12-man leagues (A & B). Unique Rules: You can only win the trophy in League A. The teams to make the playoffs (top 6 teams) in League B move into League A next season. The teams that don't make the playoffs (bottom 6) in League A drop down into League B next season.
    Main Point - Since…

65th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  6 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Trade Deadline Dates

Fantasy football has just opened... and I noticed the trade deadline is only customize-able for 5 specific dates (all which are Saturdays). What gives?! Why does Yahoo continue to limit commissioner customize-able settings? Commissioners should have as many customize-able settings as possible.

202nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. I do what's called Manager Efficiency Rating -- a percentage of points scored versus the points you could have scored with the right players

I do what's called Manager Efficiency Rating -- a percentage of points scored versus the points you could have scored if you had the "right" players in your lineup (the optimal). I also do what's called Strength of Team, which is simply a sum of a team's optimal points. With these two measures, you can analyze who has been good at inserting the right players into their lineups and whose team has had potential, but the manager can't get it right in terms of their lineup. It can identify who has been doing well despite not having the pieces on…

107th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Yahoo!, please make it possible to perform 3 team trades.

Example: Team A, B and C
    Team A can select players from Team B and C and place players from Team C on Team B and Team B on Team C. If Team C Accepts, Team B will see that he is the last manager holding up the deal. If he rejects, the deal goes away, if he accepts, all players go to their new respective teams.

7th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  36 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Organize The Bench Players by Positional Groupings

When using larger benches it is easier to manage the players if they are sorted by position instead of random.

38th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  5 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
1 2 4 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base