Fantasy Football

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Scoring error

The Chicago Bears lost 30-27 but were given credit for 21-27 points allowed

993rd ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Scoring  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Add kicker points to D/ST

Our league would like the option to add K points to the D/ST position and eliminate the K position in favor of a WR slot. Is it possible to add this in the settings for 2019?

580th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Scoring  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Hybrid or Combined League play

I have been a commissioner for 12 years and have my on website.

Everyone in fantasy would like to see a hybrid league.
    OR allow you to reward additional wins for H2H and Points Scored combined league.(Commish tool)

Example would be:
    Rewarding 1 win for H2H
    Rewarding 1 win for top half highest points scored.

Yahoo doesn't even have a tool to put manually place a team in the playoffs based on: highest scoring non playoff team.

261st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Scoring  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Please credit defensive players better the first time.

Recently during a game, Luke Kuechly was credited with 4 total tackles for a loss totaling 8 points. The next day, Kuechly was stripped of 3 of the 4 resulting in a loss of 6 points. While I understand and respect yahoo's ability to stat correct and will acknowledge that defensive players are difficult to score, I find it jaw dropping that whoever is in charge of tracking these stats was THAT egregiously mistaken to even credit the tackles in the first place. I'm sure there is a team of people combing over each stat tirelessly. However, to see THAT…

993rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Scoring  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Scoring Luke Kuechly Individual D stats....Espn and Nfl.com have him with 2.5 tackles for loss on Sunday. Yahoo has only 1 TFL.

Scoring Luke Kuechly Individual D stats....Espn and Nfl.com have him with 2.5 tackles for loss on Sunday. Please make changes

993rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Scoring  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Progressive PPR

I hate seeing a 0 yard catch be worth 1 point (equivalent to 10 rushing yards) in PPR. I would like to see a new format that I’m calling Progressive Point Per Reception (PPPR).

In this format the catch is worth 10% of the yardage (capped at a maximum of +/- 1 full point). For example, a 10 yard catch is worth 2 points (10 yds = 1 pt & the catch is worth 1 pt [10% of 10 yds]). A 5 yd catch is worth 1 point ( 5 yds = 0.5 pts & the catch is worth 0.5…

458th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Scoring  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Would love to see football with rotisserie option instead of just head to head.

Rotisserie scoring is where you play everyone in your league every week. Like highest scoring would be 9-0 and last would be 0-9 in a ten person league. I have had a brutal year where iv scored the second most but have had the most scored against me.

335th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Scoring  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Live Scoring and Official Scoring --- Overnight Adjustments --- PLEASE MAKE ALL PUBLIC!

I realize that the live scoring is unofficial. And that all official player scoring, live data corrections, and league standards are updated by 8 a.m. P.T. for the previous day’s games. <-- I believe this data comes from nfl.com?

Anyway, as others here have posted... Yahoo needs to publicize all of those differences between live and official scores made overnight. Sure you can go see the the Player Stat Corrections page but that does not show all of those differences. Therefore a manager can go to bed a winner and wake a loser with no way to see any tangible…

335th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Scoring  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. 458th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. INTs on 2 pt conversions

There should be deductions for ints on 2 pt conversions. If points can be given for positive plays than points should be taken away for negative plays. I.e., Tom Brady throwing a pick on a 2 pt conversion.

410th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. 706th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Scoring  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Show 0 instead of dash when player scores 0

If a player scores 0 points on 0 receptions, etc., show a 0 in stattracker rather than a dash. Thanks.

706th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Projected points for Adarius Taylor (LB-Bucs)

Greetings. Adarius Taylor, the current starting MLB for the Tampa Bay Bucs (since Kwon Alexander's ACL injury), still has zero projected points for the rest of the season. Will you please change that as soon as possible? He got 7 total tackles and a sack in less than 3 quarters in Week 7. Thanks.

706th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Show the difference way roto scores.

Have a toggle on the fantasy league home page for changing a head-to-head scoring system to a rotisserie scoring system.

993rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Special Teams Scoring

I think it is bad to count points via blocked punts/kicks returned for TDs or KO returns for TDs as points allowed for a defense. Those are fluky plays, generally speaking. Those fluky plays should just be rewarded to the DST who scores, but not penalized for the teams whose special teams unit gave them up.

335th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Scoring  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. having a stat correction 3 days later is ********. All stats or scores should be finalized no later than tuesday morning.

Stat corrections should be final no later than Tuesday mornings. Getting a stat correction on a Thursday afternoon, effectively costing me and many others a win is inexcusable. This could cost someone a spot in the playoffs. Or put someone who was knocked out of playoffs into the final spot. And if they missed the waiver wire because yahoo showed they didn't make the playoffs, that screws them once again.

62nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  23 comments  ·  Scoring  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Keep the half PPR scoring format next year

I've enjoyed the half PPR scoring format that the Yahoo public leagues are using this year, and I'd like to see it retained for next year as well. Personally, I think this makes the games more exciting than the standard scoring format. This is my fourth year of playing Yahoo fantasy football, and I've enjoyed it much more than the previous three years. I think that the benefit of a half PPR league is it rewards your team points for events other than just yards gained and touchdowns. In my opinion, this was a welcome addition, and I'd like to…

993rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Taking the luck factor out of team schedules

I would like to propose a league option where you have the ability to go 2-0, 1-1 or 0-2 on the week. You would get 1 win for head to head and 1 win if you are top 50% in scoring for the week.

For instance, in my league, there is a team that is the "points for" leader and the points against leader by a wide margin. This team is "1-5" due to bad luck due to their schedule.

This team has been a top 50% scorer in 5 out of the 6 weeks. With this change, they would…

458th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. For the kicker position, allow the format to include Points Per Yard on a field goal. 32 yd FG=3.2 pts, 63yd FG =6.3 pts, etc.

Allow for points per yard on a field goal. Most common choice would be 0.1 per yard of a field goal.

Graham Gano's kick deserved extra credit.

Also, maybe include the choice of adding extra points for FG as time expires in a game.

306th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Have live points in non H2H leagues like they are in H2H

In my league (999149) it is not a head to head league, just everyone against everyone. Currently you have to click everyone’s team to see their score. This is a big deal in this league because the rules are different. The lowest scoring team of the week is eliminated from the league, so everyone wants to make sure they’re not last.

903rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base