Fantasy Football

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Transaction Notification

Please add a notification feature when players are being dropped and/or picked up In my league I am the commissioner and I have set rules that indicate you cannot pick up players before week one. Also after week one you cannot drop a player when you pick them up they must stay on your roster for that week played. This prevents blocking others who want the player and then just drop them before game time. Thank you.

43rd ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering feedback  ·  9 comments  ·  Waivers  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. can you keep fornette out until after the buy we know he isn't questionable

keep fournette out until after the buy we know he's not questionable

944th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Waivers  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Programmable Waiver Period End Time

With the Yahoo FFL current restrictions, the waiver period ends on Tuesday at 3:00 AM EST. This means that free agency opens at this time, which is not very convenient for those who don't want to burn their waiver spot for the week, but still want first access to the free agency pool. Can you please make the waiver period end time programmable?

70th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  8 comments  ·  Waivers  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Allow locking bench players after their game begins until waivers begin on Tuesday.

Bench players whose teams have played may still be dropped, allowing the team to sign player on teams whose games have not begun. At a minimum, there should be an option to disallow dropping such players, and require them to remain on the roster until waivers begin. While my league likes the Yahoo platform, other platforms allow this option, and we hope that Yahoo could allow such a restriction rather than needing to switch platforms.

204th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Waivers  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Drag and Drop Waiver Priority

The current use of drop down lists to order the waiver priority is cumbersome. A drag and drop interface would be much easier and faster.

228th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Waivers  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Conditional Waivers

When prioritizing waivers, there should be an option to make certain waivers conditional based on higher priority waivers being successfully claimed. This would help when you don't want to lose your league waiver position for the lower priority claims, but would like to process multiple waiver claims if you already used your position on the #1 priority waiver claim.

219th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Waivers  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Waiver issue with continuous waivers

We have daily continuous waivers so first to phone doesn't get the player mid week when news hits. Been doing it for two years now. Two questions about this:

• every Sunday I have to open waivers for last minute drops. Can this be automized.

• Can we combine daily waivers with gametime to Tuesday? The idea here is Thursday guys don't come off waivers until Tuesday, not Friday. Everyone has lots of time to put claims in.

375th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Waivers  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Sunday Only Waiver Option or 1 Day Waiver

Have a option to do a Sunday only or 1 day waiver. This is a good compromise for people who like and dont like waivers. Allows people to go out watch or go to the games without stressing about the people sitting at home in front of the computer waiting for a injury.

94th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Waivers  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Please allow a waiver option that ends at noon on Sunday, opens after MNF and processes on WED night. Makes more sense because of Thurs game

Close waiver as usual on Sunday at noon. Open them again after the Monday night game. Allow waiver claims until Wednesday night and process them Thursday morning. I think this makes more sense because the first INJURY REPORT of the week comes out on WEDNESDAY and you'd have your claims for the Thursday night game.

171st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Waivers  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Prioritize FAAB Transactions (not completed!)

This issue was already reported and marked as COMPLETED but is still a problem. Thank you user Mike (https://yahoo.uservoice.com/users/38597922-mike) for the excellent description of the issue.

https://yahoo.uservoice.com/forums/206158-fantasy-football/suggestions/9002020-prioritize-faab-transactions

"Yahoo, you need to enable owners to prioritize their FAAB transactions. Your current setup of processing an owner's highest bid over their lowest bid is an egregious mistake.

Take the following example:
    Owner A wants to drop Adrian Peterson for Matt Asiata with a bid of $8.
    Owner A also wants to drop Adrian Peterson for Jerick McKinnon with a bid of $2.

Let's say Owner A would actually prefer the…

115th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Cost per Transaction on the Waiver Wire

Cost Per Transactions: My current league is a cash league, however we also collect at the end of the year for roster pickups on the waiver wire. $2.50 per pickup, $2.50 per drop. A move cost $5.00 total.

In 2017, can Yahoo collect the transaction fee when the transaction is made?

Action: Have the paypal account link to Yahoo Wallet, everytime a transaction is made, the withdrawal is collected in the league pot.

2016 was even better as the Commissioner end of the year responsibilities are automated with payments with the collection of funds at the start of the season.

375th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Waivers  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Dropping players

a team in my league picked up a free agent(Goodwin SF) today 9/22/18 at 109 am. That's fine. The player he dropped(Antonio Callaway) played on Thursday night. Not fine. How is he able to drop a player who just played Thursday night?

876th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Waivers  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Alshon Jeffery (and other players) going from OUT to QUESTIONABLE every week?

I spent a draft pick on Alshon Jeffery who has not played yet thru week 3 and every week I am blocked from making waiver claims because his status changes from OUT to QUESTIONABLE. (Then back to OUT on Friday or Saturday) I would have to drop two players to make a waiver claim. (one to take him of IR and another one to make a claim) It's not right. 3 weeks now he hasn't played and 3 weeks I've been penalized for drafting him. Why can't a player like Jeffery remain marked OUT until the team says he is…

375th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Waivers  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Please Help with IR

It is not fair to hurt our ability to make our team better. Or at the least be active on the waiver wire while trying to preserve my squad. I have a player whom all reporting says will be out for weeks, and low and behold every week he has ended up out. But at the beginning of the week you keep changing it to questionable and then on Friday-Saturday you change it back to Out. This is hurting my ability to participate in Waivers. I want to pick another player and drop another player but because this players status…

428th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Dez is a free agent not Dallas member

Dez Byrant is listed as a Dallas Cowboy even tho he is a free agant making him unavailable for pick up once Dallas game starts.

535th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Waiver Periods for Thursday Night Games

Waiver periods make it fair so everyone has a chance to bid on a new free agent. However, the normal waivers process on Wednesday morning after the Sun/Mon games. Even if I put the minimal waiver time (1 day), it won't unlock those dropped players until AFTER the Thursday games. It seems pretty ridiculous that a player that is dropped in the wee hours of Wednesday morning couldn't be picked up until the following week simply because they play on Thursday. For example: NYJ defense dropped during normal waivers (Wed a.m.). NYJ play Thursday against Browns. NYJ defense not available…

375th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. FAAB Transaction Bid Waiver Priority

Weekly waiver FAAB bids should not be automatically prioritized based on the bid amount. This has been posted before and addressed, yet the issue is unresolved. Please...allow the team managers to customize their priority preference in any order, regardless of the bid amount. This is a massive discrepancy that should be easily fixed.

428th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Conditional IR Slot as to not hamstring Waiver ability

I'm troubled with how the IR slots work for the football game in relation to the waiver system. While it works for other sports in terms of restricting roster moves due to a changed injury designation for the player in the IR slot, it doesn't work for football at all since the wire doesn't work dynamically throughout the week... it's a single night race for the handful of relevant pick ups and everything else after that is digging through a scrap heap.

For example... both Dalvin Cook and Leonard Fournette have not played in WEEKS. They've consistently been OUT allowing…

658th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Waivers  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Redesign Waiver Priority

Waiver position should be reset after taking a player off of the Waiver Wire. Players should not be allowed to secure more than one player per round.

535th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. There should be a NET column along with total, in transaction trends. This would be more meaningful then the total alone.

There should be a NET column along with total, in transaction trends. This would be more meaningful then the total alone.

944th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base