How can we make Fantasy Hockey better?

Please add Overtime Goals as a stat

Please add Overtime Goals as a statistic option. It is a stat that is tracked by the NHL - results for last season can be viewed here:

http://www.nhl.com/stats/player?reportType=season&report=skatersummary&season=20152016&gameType=2&sort=otGoals&aggregate=0&pos=S

OT Goals are the truest form of a game winning goal, and is the ultimate exemplification of a "clutch" player.

12th ranked
Vote
Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

10 comments

Sign in
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I don't understand the desire for this proposal... a GWG is a GWG whether it's in OT or not isn't it?
    To say it's "Truer" than scoring with say less than a second in regulation isn't right. And how is it more "clutch" when it's down to 3 on 3?
    While I'm all for having options there are better improvements to be made

• Peter commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Overtime goals and Shootout goals are two of the worst categories you can ask for.

• DubbleC commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi, I would also like to have shootout goals as a separate category. Thank you.

• Bradley97 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Not just player goals. We need goalie wins and losses as well. And goalie saves and goals against. Why this hasn't been added years ago I simply cannot understand.

• anthony commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I don't see what's so dumb about this Trevor??

If that goal counts, decides the game, and gives a team one extra point, why isn't it a goal stat??

No logic that you try can work. Go ahead.....

• Connor McDivitt commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

A game winning goal has been a stat that has been kept throughout the history of hockey. I can agree with gaining an extra point if the game winning goal was obtained in overtime, however I don't agree with your statement that the actual goal that won the game (the third goal scored in a 6-2 win) is something a player shouldn't get credit for

• Scott commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hat tricks and also OVERTIME game winning goals need to be added as categories for head to head, and also as a stat for points leagues. Having just "game winning goals" isn't good because if the final score is 6-2, why give the guy that scored the 3rd goal extra points? Only OVERTIME winning goals are true "game winning goals"

Feedback and Knowledge Base