Canada Homepage

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

1. problems with email access. problems with contacting Yahoo

problems with email access. problems with contacting Yahoo

2234th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    4 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. get the ads of my e mail inbox

get the ads off my inbox now

35th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Ads Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. I was wondering just how I can find Canadian news in this mashup of unrelated links? This is Canada.

Canada Homepage
    I was wondering just how I can find Canadian news in this mashup of unrelated links? This is Canada.

9th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    6 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Get rid of the E-mail spam header that only takes me to ads and i connot report as spam or delete from my e-mail inbox. this is the new spam

Get rid of the E-mail spam header that only takes me to ads and i cannot report as spam or delete from my e-mail inbox. this is the new spam and it is unwanted

36th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Ads Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. 975th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Local News  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. please bring back the old home page, I quit going to the US site when you changed to the new unimproved home page, Do I have to quit going t

Quit messing with items that work, you have messed up the mail with a harder to use less efficient version, now you are doing it to your home page. Time to start looking for a more user friendly page

11th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    6 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Where did science and tech go? Where did Canada go? I don't want to scroll through 4000 Kardashian and basketball stories.

Where did science and tech go? Where did Canada go? Where did MY choices go? I don't want to scroll through 4000 Kardashian and basketball stories. The internet was supposed to bring us customized news - which Yahoo just took away. An Oscar Mayer wiener...

13th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    6 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Stop trying to take over as my default search engine. It makes me hate Yahoo!

Stop trying to take over as my default search engine. It makes me hate Yahoo!

1094th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. I dont remember my old password

Hi I am so having a blank memory so please i dunno where to write anymore. I need help for recovering my email and password

1647th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. New Yahoo Canada Page sucks

The new Yahoo Canada page sucks! Why bother going to the Canadian site as it looks identical to the American site. Way too busy! I can't really find where things are listed and it has a cheap feel to it. The colours are even uniform to the American site, why not atleast give us the country's colours or something as some sort of difference??? You guys really dropped the ball!

22nd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. 424th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. You web site home page sucks,and I would'nt buy anything from a pop up add.

You web site home page sucks,and I would'nt buy anything from a pop up add.

1094th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Ads Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. comments not being posted

Please forward my complaint to the right dept. that all my comments posted under the Foley article are being deleted. Other people's are not. This is a COMPLAINT, not an idea. I feel I'm being singled out by someone, either at Yahoo, who monitors comments, or by some other authority who is set up to get rid of comments. Whatever the case may be, why are they constantly deleting all my comments? I can see there are many voices here, some very hateful, and these comments are still up. So why are they not letting mine stay up?

584th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. I cannot access my e-mail, and have been unable to for most of the last week.

All other websites are working fine, G-mail is working fine, my router is fine, my IP has checked for problems. This is a problem at Yahoo's end. I cannot contact Yahoo, as you have disabled that ability. I will be leaving Yahoo permanently at the end of this week if I have not heard from someone about this issue. I am fed up.

838th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. absolutely detest the new homepage...

please bring back the old homepage and stop trying so hard...this new format induced a headache from the format, to colour palate, to having to sift through the garbage of random news feeds.

33rd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. password

Every week I go to check my yahoo email it will NOT accept my password and i have to keep making a new one. I mean WTF is going on there? I have had this email for 14 years and I am about ready to get rid of it cause this is seriously beginning to **** me off. I mean seriously whose bright idea was this? Whoever it was they should be FIRED.

838th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Could you please change the home page back to what it was? It was much better!

Please change the home page back to previous version - it was much better and more concise!

47th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. I do not own a cell phone-

I do not own a cell phone - please quit asking me for my number- maybe set up the screen so that if it is rejected after a certain number of times- we no longer receive it

1647th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Ads Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Yahoo doesn't care about what we want or don't want..they only have this feedback section so we 'think' they give a s--t, but they DON'T.

pretend you care about us and do something to address all the problems posted. right now, you suck.

838th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. i would like to know what is going on in the world!!!

instead of something ridiculous how about the Isis over seas killing women and children just because they believe and worship God. The end of the world is near and no one seams to care about it

1094th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base