Yahoo Help

Help us improve the Yahoo Help site

If you would like to provide feedback for a particular Yahoo product, please visit our feedback site to select the particular product you wish to provide information about.

If you'd like to leave specific feedback for our Contact Us flow, please do so in this forum.

We invite you to share your thoughtful and specific feedback with us. At Yahoo, we strive to improve our product offerings and we often use the most popular suggestions to make positive changes!

Our Feedback Policy has more on the terms that apply to your input.

Please note: This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues. If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our help site.
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Senator Ted Cruz says the Verizon, Yahoo! "STUNT" was all "politically motivated!?"

Has anyone heard about the latest claims made by Senator Ted Cruz!? That the 'REAL' reason behind the 'SHUTDOWN' of Yahoo! Articles & Answers was a 'politically motivated' deviate intention by Silicon Valley billionaires to 'control elections' which of course is to ultimately 'seize' "WEALTH & POWER!" That the 'REAL' reason behind why Yahoo! Answers was 'NOT' archived was to keep it from being a reference as a possible influence on 'future elections!' The 'evidence' keeps pointing in the direction that our 'FREE SPEECH' is under 'SIEGE' & under 'ATTACK!' This is a 'CALL TO ACTION' to put 'FREE SPEECH'…

15th ranked

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Help Content  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. quit showing people giving the finger on my home page!

quit showing people giving the finger on my home page!

15th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Abuse  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Saving issues

Help required when saved articles in news feed are not appearing in ‘my saved’ section.
    IOS app

15th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Help Content  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Help me recover account

Hello Yahoo folks! I need help accessing my yahoo.ca account.

The email for this account is seymourstone@yahoo.ca and when I try to log on it says this in the email sent to the recovery email of merumoon@yahoo.ca COULD SOMEONE THERE PLEASE HELP ME RECOVER MY ACCOUNT UNDER seymourstone@yahoo.ca? You can contact me at merumoon@yahoo.ca Thank you!! Murray Mason

MAILER-DAEMON@yahoo.com mailer-daemon@yahoo.com
    To:
    meru_moon@yahoo.ca

Sun., Oct. 17 at 8:19 a.m.

Sorry, we were unable to deliver your message to the following address.

<seymour_stone@yahoo.ca>:
    554: 30 Sorry, your message to seymour_stone@yahoo.ca cannot be delivered. This mailbox is disabled…

15th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Account Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. 15th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Abuse  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Please cancel my account

Please cancel my account

15th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Account Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Fix This Yahoo Help Site, SMH

There are few things more annoying then when you you found an annoying problem and then when you try to submit feedback on it, then you are only presented with even more dumb annoying problems, showing how cheap and rushed all of this stuff is.

Simple suggestion - MAKE ALL TEXT BOXES BIGGER. Especially when you edit a post, you can barely read one line at a time. WE HAVE BIG COMPUTER MONITORS AND BIG PHONE SCREENS FOOLS. MAKE TEXT BOXES BIGGER. SHOULD NOT HAVE TO USE SCROLL BARS UNLEES WRITING LIKE A DARN ESSAY

15th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. 15th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Product issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. 54th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Help Pages Look & Feel  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Fraud and scam

I have been scammed and deceived on the product advertised and delivery. My payment has been sent and accepted. Thru PayPal. I have sent 4 emails with no response. They are on your platform and have an email address of: bergmwazaprrs@yahoo.com.

15th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. 15th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Product issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. You just lost me because there are no settings now; I HATE grid format presentation.

Settings should be available to customize the look. For example I hate grid-format presentation. I will use Google search now, even though I don't like it as well as the "old" Yahoo search page which had interesting stories to click on.

15th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Customer Care  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Why on earth does yahoo search look exactly like google? I've been using yahoo search for 20+ years because it's not google!

To my utter dismay, yahoo search now looks exactly like google search! For over 20+ years I've been using yahoo search, for the simple reason that it doesn't look like google. As far as I'm concerned, you've ruined perfect search engine; it was fine as it was. Now I'll have to look into a totally different search engine. If it's not broke, then don't fix it!

15th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Help Pages Look & Feel  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. 'A CALL TO ACTION': 'Repeal & Replace' Section 230 to preserve 'FREE SPEECH' on platforms!?

'We the people' hear Congress is proposing several bills that call for immediate comprehensive reform to overhaul Section 230 on platforms! It is to ensure platforms do 'NOT' overstep their ground by committing intentional arbitrary moderation 'ABUSE' to "legitimate" 'FREE SPEECH!' Yes, platforms have been 'granted the right' regulate "derogatory content" (hate, harassment, obscenity, misinformation & violence!) However these platforms are under VERY HIGH "suspicion" of committing "biased political viewpoint arbitrary moderation 'ABUSE' against 'fair & square' "legitimate" comments & opinions by users only expressing their 'FREE SPEECH!' Therefore let's agree with Congress to SIGN into LAW a bill like…

15th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Help Content  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. i need to *troubleshoot my phone

i',m having a problem with people interferring with my email account while i'm minding my own business; their are several *features i want to discontinue and *reduce because their causing mental problems when telling me to *slow *down for them; i don't want anyone like that having any *access to my personal device; *plus their not consenting *or asking permission to use someone else's website.....

15th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. i need to *troubleshoot my phone

i',m having a problem with people interferring with my email account while i'm minding my own business; their are several *features i want to discontinue and *reduce because their causing mental problems when telling me to *slow *down for them; i don't want anyone that having any *access to my personal device; *plus their not consenting *or asking permission to use someone else's website.....

15th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. i need to *troubleshoot my phone

i',m having a problem with people interferring with my email account while i'm minding my own business; their are several *features i want to discontinue and *reduce because their causing ental problems when telling me to *slow *down for them; i don't want anyone that having any *access to my personal device; *plus their not consenting *or asking permission to use someone else's website.....

15th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Is Verizon, Yahoo! 'secretly' "gerrymandering" a "politically biased" 'platform!?'

'We the people' HIGHLY believe the cowardly 'SHUTDOWN' of Yahoo! Articles & Answers was an act of "gerrymandering" to create a "politically biased" platform to 'SILENCE' our 'FREE SPEECH!' In reality 'we the people' want this kind of 'PLATFORM': "Preserve Liberty 1st Amendment Tradition of Freedoms & Oppose Retaliating Monopolies!" We believe it is time to SIGN into LAW a "Political Viewpoint Diversity Act" to overhaul & reform "biased" platforms & to put integrity, transparency & 'legitimate' FREE SPEECH back where it belongs! We HIGHLY believe we need to SIGN into LAW to make our 1st amendment 'Public & Private'…

15th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Wasn't it understood our 1st amendment applies to 'public & private' domain!?

Didn't our forefathers back in the days of 1791 ordain by decree to SIGN into LAW our constitutional 1st amendment 'RIGHTS' to 'FREE SPEECH' was understood this would officially apply to 'public & private' domain!? Do we have to SIGN into LAW a 'NEW' article under the 1st amendment to proclaim & declare "Political Viewpoint Diversity" shall 'NOT' be 'deplatformed' just because the 'content' does not follow the "politically biased" 'rhetoric or narrative' of the "whiney platform!?" Yes, we do recognize policies that regulate other 'derogatory content!' However, it is said to favorably decree 'political viewpoints' should also be protected…

15th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Technically big tech 'CANNOT' regulate "legitimate" 'FREE SPEECH!?'

Yes, we all know there are policies that regulate hate, harassment, obscenity, misinformation & violence on platforms. However when it comes to the rest of our "legitimate" 'FREE SPEECH' 'we the people' believe tech executives are actually 'NOT' "over privileged" elected officials! Who are 'NOT' properly qualified 'politicians, lawmakers or lobbyists' to regulate our "legitimate" 'FREE SPEECH!' If tech executives are "roll playing" government like "practice & policy making" then they should be subject to constitutional 'LAW' meaning our rightful 1st amendment 'RIGHTS' to 'FREE SPEECH' would actually be protected on platforms! Should we 'ENFORCE' antitrust laws to protect 'FREE…

15th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base