Yahoo Help

Help us improve the Yahoo Help site

If you would like to provide feedback for a particular Yahoo product, please visit our feedback site to select the particular product you wish to provide information about.

If you'd like to leave specific feedback for our Contact Us flow, please do so in this forum.

We invite you to share your thoughtful and specific feedback with us. At Yahoo, we strive to improve our product offerings and we often use the most popular suggestions to make positive changes!

Our Feedback Policy has more on the terms that apply to your input.

Please note: This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues. If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our help site.
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 22nd ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Help Content  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Stop False advertisment, Yahoo posted on home page 80 % off Dewalt Tools. deceao.com/index.php?.main_page=shoppingcart

CLAIM RESPONSABILTY, CHECK LEGITIMACY OF COMPANYS YOU TAKE MONEY FROM THAT IN TURN STEEL MONEY FROM THOSE OF US WHO HAVE BEEN SUPPORTING YAHOO FOR YEARS

9th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Fix rejected emails problem

Yahoo mail is not receiving emails from certain servers. I use my yahoo email for business (have for 20 years)...now, emails are getting rejected, and people are asking why I haven't responded to emails that I have not received. A colleague told me that this is a known issue, and it's been going on for a couple of months or more....when will this get fixed? I can't even find out how to contact a human being to get an answer....this is very poor customer service. Known problem with no communication to customers to let us know how to get around…

9th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Account Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 22nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Abuse  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. 22nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Invaild password ???

Invdsdff ***** ???

22nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. 22nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Invalid password ???

Invalid password, please try again Invalid password, please try againInvalid password, please try againInvalid password, please try againInvalid password, please try againInvalid password, please try againInvalid password, please try againInvalid password, please try againInvalid password, please try againInvalid password, please try againInvalid password, please try againInvalid password, please try againInvalid password, please try againInvalid password, please try againInvalid password, please try againInvalid password, please try againInvalid password, please try againInvalid password, please try againInvalid password, please try againInvalid password, please try againInvalid password, please try againInvalid password, please try againInvalid password, please try againInvalid password, please try againInvalid password, please…

22nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. June 2020- why does yahoo mail tell me I have no internet connection? This has been going on since 2016. The solution is not to log off.

June 2020- why does my email keep telling me that I have not internet connection when I have internet connection. Logging off and back on is not the answer. I should not have to connect 3 hours before I can use my mail. Help!

22nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Product issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Account

I have requested a data download more than once on numerous emails but this time it’s under @yahoo.com and @yahoo.com And someone is canceling it can y’all please quit canceling it because I requested it and I am requesting that you don’t cancel just in case they try telling you that they are requesting it not be downloaded thank you I’m going to the property authority w

9th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Your decision to curtail public feedback in your News area is hideous. It feels like you simply decided to "shut people up".

Your decision to curtail public feedback with regard to News articles is hideous. It feels like you've decided to silence America. I get most of my news from your page, and I enjoy expressing, as well as reading the thoughts of others. However, due to this awful decision on your part, I am considering a change.

37th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. 22nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Make it easier to contact you.

Someone using the account MageeEverleymEdY@yahoo.com has hacked my amazon account and there is no way that I can report this on here. I have contacted the online fraud police and reported this.

37th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Contact Customer Care Forms  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. NEED ASSISTANCE FOR RECOVERY

I have to try to sign in my yahoo mail account at roie_mm@yahoo.com the problem is always to send the code to my lost mobile no. there has no other option to retrieve my account always Oh Uhh...could I ask your assistance please. this is my new recovery no. 0919-700-8733 or my Email Add rmanguiran@yahoo.com. your positive response is highly appreciated.

Thanks

Roie

37th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. I design my signature under settings but when I go to compose an email my signature is plain text and all my font changes are gone...

I design my signature under settings but when I go to compose an email my signature is plain text and all my font changes are gone... Please help

37th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Contact Customer Care Forms  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Recovery Problems

I have to try to sign in my yahoo mail account at roie_mm@yahoo.com the problem is always to send the code to my lost mobile no. there has no other option to retrieve my account always Oh Uhh...could I ask your assistance please. this is my new recovery no. 0919-700-8733 or my Email Add rmanguiran@yahoo.com. your positive response is highly appreciated.

Thanks

Roie

37th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Bring back the comments section

Is the management at yahoo so worried that people will read the comments section which almost always is contrary to the underling idea of the main article. Yahoo have some courage and reopen the comments.

37th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. need help to delete

When I try to delete my Yahoo account, I am told that Yahoo cannot verify my email. But that is the email address listed in the account. Can you help?

37th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Today, 7/22/20 articles are posted with NO option to address the misinformation promoted by Yahoo! I took your survey. Now what?

Today, 7/22/20 articles are posted with NO option to address the misinformation promoted by Yahoo! I took your survey. Now what?

37th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Customer Care  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Quit deleting accounts that are being used

I have had multiple accounts on yahoo for 10+ years until 5 days ago. Now when I go to log in on the account that I use for my Apple ID as well as Facebook and instagram it says email is not recognized. When I try to use the “help tools” it tells me to call. When I call it tells me to pay $4.99 a month. I’m on a fixed budget and I don’t have an extra $4.99 plus tax to pay in order to fix what yahoo messed up. This is a horrible business practice. There is no…

37th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base