Yahoo Help

Help us improve the Yahoo Help site

If you would like to provide feedback for a particular Yahoo product, please visit our feedback site to select the particular product you wish to provide information about.

If you'd like to leave specific feedback for our Contact Us flow, please do so in this forum.

We invite you to share your thoughtful and specific feedback with us. At Yahoo, we strive to improve our product offerings and we often use the most popular suggestions to make positive changes!

Our Feedback Policy has more on the terms that apply to your input.

Please note: This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues. If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our help site.
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. You can improve help.yahoo by actually providing accurate information.

Provide accurate 'help' information and make it possible to actually contact a real person. Perhaps add an on-line chat option like other companies do.

1st ranked

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Help Content  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Have a viable 'contact us' feature. What you currently have is useless

Your 'contact us' link is laughable. Doubt anybody gets any real answers from that waste of space. None of the catagories ever fit the answer I am looking for.

2nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Actually allow me to report an issue without charging me

Allow customers to actually communicate a problem with e-mail.

3rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  4 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Allow your customers to talk to an agent about basic questions without having to pay any money

Allow your customers to be able to talk to an agent about basic questions without having to pay any money for simple questions and then the customer can be directed on what to do next. Then if its something that needs to be paid for the agent can advise on how and what needs to me done!!

4th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Account Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Why not actually "help"? Is that asking too much?

I wrote to Customer Care about my comments being routinely rejected, regardless of their content. I get an email that said "It would definitely be ideal, considering the elements you have provided us, that you follow these steps:"..., really? I did what I should do, I reported a problem, and I got instructions on 'what I should do'. Really?

5th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Customer Care  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. 5th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. FIX THE EMAIL LIST PROBLEM!! IT'S BEEN GOING ON FOR MONTHS! YOU CANNOT ADD SOMEONE TO AN EXISTING EMAIL LIST FROM THE "ALL" LIST.

The new email system is terrible. I had individual email lists for clubs that I belong to. I can no longer add new members to the individual lists. You can add them to the "ALL" list but you cannot add them to the individual lists for different clubs. You know I pay for Yahoo PRO mail, but this doesn't seem like anything "PRO" to me. It's been going on for months! Who is fixing your system? Some third world country sweatshiop?

5th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. I really like the the thoughts, ideas and different perspective Yahoo News was.... Please bring back the comments on the News Feed

I loved reading the the Yahoo comments section of the Yahoo News stories. I think you should bring back the comments. Freedom of Speech should never be silence. I am one who has been a member of both the Democrat and the Republican Party. I consider myself a Independent or Free-Thinker. I feel Yahoo may be suppressing ideas by not allowing free speech on your forum.

8th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Why can I not view comments?

If you are going to ban people from posting at least let them know why? That broad brush you paint with doesn't tell us anything. I use same language and phrasing other people do as well as the article but I'm the only one being censored on the article. Posts I have made 3 or 4 months ago that have been up until just recently are just now being rejected. And those rejection I understand are being used to ban me from posting at all and not being able to view comments. As someone else said at least have the…

8th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Help Content  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Provide your corporate phone # and address to file complaints against your site and moderators

Provide your corporate phone # and address to file complaints against your site and moderators

8th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. How about stop censoring comments with no abusive language but simply because they don't jibe with your agenda?

You fascist undemocratic lowlifes keep blocking anything I have to say, or you have a certain idiot scum who keeps doing this due to some personal bias....if you are going to select only certain people to comment unless they promote your agenda, you should disclose it to the public. Otherwise, you are infringing on people's right to their own thoughts. opinions and values. Jerks

8th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Abuse  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. reinstate my account to comment

stop rejecting comments for no reason.

8th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. 13th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Product issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Delete Account

I would like to delete my account but your system continues to have an issue. Someone is using this email address to fraudulently purchase items. I just want to prevent this from happening. I do not use this email anymore. Why would I pay you to have my account deleted? You need to take responsibility for your service. Not me.

13th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Account Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. stop woke

stop woke, 1619 is a lie, and CRT is false, and Donald Trump was a good president period!!

13th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Why on earth does yahoo search look exactly like google? I've been using yahoo search for 20+ years because it's not google!

To my utter dismay, yahoo search now looks exactly like google search! For over 20+ years I've been using yahoo search, for the simple reason that it doesn't look like google. As far as I'm concerned, you've ruined perfect search engine; it was fine as it was. Now I'll have to look into a totally different search engine. If it's not broke, then don't fix it!

13th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Help Pages Look & Feel  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Do not include articles in your newsfeed that require a subscription to read. Latest offender is MoneyWatch.

Do not aggregate articles that require a subscription to read it.

Thank you and keep up the good work.

13th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Help Content  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. 'A CALL TO ACTION': 'Repeal & Replace' Section 230 to preserve 'FREE SPEECH' on platforms!?

'We the people' hear Congress is proposing several bills that call for immediate comprehensive reform to overhaul Section 230 on platforms! It is to ensure platforms do 'NOT' overstep their ground by committing intentional arbitrary moderation 'ABUSE' to "legitimate" 'FREE SPEECH!' Yes, platforms have been 'granted the right' regulate "derogatory content" (hate, harassment, obscenity, misinformation & violence!) However these platforms are under VERY HIGH "suspicion" of committing "biased political viewpoint arbitrary moderation 'ABUSE' against 'fair & square' "legitimate" comments & opinions by users only expressing their 'FREE SPEECH!' Therefore let's agree with Congress to SIGN into LAW a bill like…

13th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Is Verizon, Yahoo! 'secretly' "gerrymandering" a "politically biased" 'platform!?'

'We the people' HIGHLY believe the cowardly 'SHUTDOWN' of Yahoo! Articles & Answers was an act of "gerrymandering" to create a "politically biased" platform to 'SILENCE' our 'FREE SPEECH!' In reality 'we the people' want this kind of 'PLATFORM': "Preserve Liberty 1st Amendment Tradition of Freedoms & Oppose Retaliating Monopolies!" We believe it is time to SIGN into LAW a "Political Viewpoint Diversity Act" to overhaul & reform "biased" platforms & to put integrity, transparency & 'legitimate' FREE SPEECH back where it belongs! We HIGHLY believe we need to SIGN into LAW to make our 1st amendment 'Public & Private'…

13th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Wasn't it understood our 1st amendment applies to 'public & private' domain!?

Didn't our forefathers back in the days of 1791 ordain by decree to SIGN into LAW our constitutional 1st amendment 'RIGHTS' to 'FREE SPEECH' was understood this would officially apply to 'public & private' domain!? Do we have to SIGN into LAW a 'NEW' article under the 1st amendment to proclaim & declare "Political Viewpoint Diversity" shall 'NOT' be 'deplatformed' just because the 'content' does not follow the "politically biased" 'rhetoric or narrative' of the "whiney platform!?" Yes, we do recognize policies that regulate other 'derogatory content!' However, it is said to favorably decree 'political viewpoints' should also be protected…

13th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base