Yahoo Home

Today, we are excited to announce new updates to the Yahoo app on iOS and Android and Yahoo homepage. Learn more

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

Hi, please share your suggestions, we are listening

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 193rd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. No you're not listening Yahoo, you have the small boring stories on your site for weeks.

Get some new writers, or should I say get some writers period!

42nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  6 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Hey Verizon - do you only put negative President Trump articles from AP/HUFF Post up on Top Stories - where's the CNN ''fake news'' story tt

Verizon CEO - where's your statement about this blatantly biased homepage that is solely anti American - anti OUR President- I'm boycotting all Verizon products.

66th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  15 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 82nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  6 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. quit all the bias reporting on our president. his approval rating is high look around, open your eyes!!!!

Quit being so bias. Your reporting of our president and our county is disgusting, embarrassing, anti-American. I am close to closing my account. Open your eyes....our country is better in so many ways. You would rather have Hillbillery??? or Odumba??? You are a bunch of nut cases. Yes, I am one of the deplorables!

80th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  5 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Little children, STOP playing Political Games....you are supposed to be Journalists, NOT Political Putas....get it? you are TRANSPARENT

Stop bullshiting with your LeftF#$% ideals....you are supposed to be UNBIASED, remember? NO ONE is interested in your Political Insights about ANYTHING.....you are TRANSPARENT as ****

180th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. up to date stories, less fluff, more accuracy, more relevance, please

I just read yet another 3 day old story on my front page. There are a lot of horribly written and inaccurate headlines from yahoo, side bar stories that never change for weeks at a time and still too much news about women whose only talent is taking off their clothes or indecently dressing in public...Very few articles from AP anymore but many more from new sources that are simply full of nonsense and outright fabrication...And please, the subject matter of what your site deems important is becoming ludicrous. My suggestion is an editorial review board made up of a…

169th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. SUPPOSED NEWS STORIES

Why doesn't Yahoo try printing new news stories everyday instead of recycling old stories in monthly cycles. Is news really that slow when the Kardashians are out of the headlines. We realize the Kardashians can't be a top news story everyday all though Yahoo tries to make at least one of them the top headline everyday.

98th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Yahoo has it's own political agenda as CNN.

Yahoo is right up there with fake news by publishing articles by The Wrap, The Independent and Huffington Post - none of these are fact based, they all have a political agenda and that is to trash the current administration. There is not one article on the CNN journalists required to resign; the investigation into Lynch and so forth. STOP the political agenda !!

95th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  4 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. You are biased in the news you offer regarding President Trump.How do I drop you?

Your operation is ,clearly,biased against President Trump.Your news is not news,but,rather is opinion! Fox News is superior to you.They give both sides of any issue.FAIR AND BALANCED TRUMPS PROPAGANDA!

90th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  4 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Yahoo reporting has become so pathetic and juvenile. I am sick at heart, with the vile words that Yahoo constantly prints about the First La

Yahoo reporting has become so pathetic and juvenile. I am sick at heart,with the nasty, malicious words that Yahoo assaults the First Lady with. Yahoo's immature and malevolent writing against Trump his work so far and against his family is despicable. US citizens are jobless, and Yahoo continues to harass the President, while the trollop Kartrashians are worshipped over and over. Yahoo!, wiht its autoscrolling and multitudes of unwanted features, has really sunk to an all time low. The writers and the articles from Pop sugar, Huffington Post and others mean nothing to a real person, Yahoo reports on nothing…

171st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Stop filtering what comments are displayed you yahoo pos's.

Stop filtering what comments are displayed you yahoo pos's.

236th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Ombudsman needed

Have Yahoo News people considered having an ombudsman or public editor?

This would be a good way of a) channeling comments and complaints from readers, and b) making editorial policies and decisions clear. In the long run, the overall reading experience would be improved. As it is, if a reader has a narrow concern about a particular article, no contact information for the authors or editors are available.

236th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Stupid Yahoo, what's with your stupid "sponsored" stories?

After I remove another one of your stupid "sponsored" stories from the main page, you claim that you will remove said story and make the "necessary changes"..
    HOWEVER, the VERY SAME stupid "spomsored" stories keep showing up, time and again!
    Stupid Yahoo, you're not just plain stupid, you're also a LIAR.

234th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. 119th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. 120th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. 128th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. The article https://www.yahoo.com/news/m/724a4d53-c029-3af9-9baf-2be9f991ebaf/assault-on-u.s.-consulate-in.html is old news over five years

Old news that opens raw rage is unwelcome and not acceptable or responsible behavior by Yahoo!!! Get rid of it NOW!

227th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Real Time Comments Overlay is Annoying AF!

Horribly distracting and annoying. It's stuff like this that makes me have Adblock, Autoplay off, and GIF's turned off. Who thought this was a "good idea"? Find that person and kick them in the nuts. Thanks.

154th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. objectionalbe left leaning news and opinions.

Thank you for helping me find responsible journalism. It was not available on Yahoo, so I looked around and here are a list of excellent news sites for someone with a brain.
    PJ Media, National Review, Frontpage Magazine, RealClearPolitics, Townhall, The American Spectator, The New York Post, City Journal, The Daily Caller, The American Thinker, Free Republic, The right Scoop, Gateway Pundit, Breitbart, Hot Air, and Drudge.

154th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base