Yahoo Homepage

Welcome to our Yahoo Homepage feedback forum!

If you would be interested in participating in User Research studies for Yahoo Homepage, please fill out this form.

This is a place for you to help shape the Yahoo Homepage experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Homepage.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please find answers on our help site.
  3. For sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.
  4. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. links to articles

Why have links to articles that require a subscription to the publisher to read the full article?
    I mean for example have to subscribe to the financial times so we can read the rest of the article.
    We don't all read the FT or have the means to pay a subscription.
    Either show the full article or not at all.
    And why do I have sign in when I AM ALREADY SIGNED IN?

146th ranked

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. it is about time for the CDC to get back in the program. I have not been very impressed

with the CDC from the first of this Pandemic and even now that Pres.
    Biden has taken over. The Pres. has been working so hard and has done
    a great job especially when you consider all the roadblocks from the beginning. Trump and the GOP never gave Pres. Biden any help even
    the Pentagon held back. All due to GOP and Trump.But anyway I digress. The CDC always seemed they are at odds with Dr. Fauci. So
    I always use my own common sense and Dr. Fauci as my guide for
    what I will do personally. Why is the CDC…

221st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. "Batman Going Down on Catwoman"--inappropriate language

Today I saw a headline on Yahoo, "DC Reportedly Vetoed a 'Harley Quinn' Scene of Batman Going Down on Catwoman". But the phrase "going d-wn on" itself is inappropriate for family viewing. Thanks for listening.

146th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Fraud ads

Fashionlel.com is a fraudulent website with hundreds of consumer complaints. You need to vet your ads better. Consumers of your site should be able to trust the ads they see, and not get scammed. Guessing you could be held liable in some way since you are allowing scammers to post ads to your site. Make a change.

146th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Ads Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. I agree with Thomas Markel to a degree. I do think Oprah did play this subject into

a confrontational issue to draw an audience and played into the hands
    of Harry's wife to draw attention to herself. And what subject could be
    more timely but racism.This whole thing was uncalled for and happened
    at a time when the Family in England who support these two people who
    are living in the lap of luxury on the royal money. The Queen's husband was on his death bed and this was terrible what Oprah insigated.

146th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. If more was known about the logistics of the student loan debt may be there would be

more support for cancelling the debt. How did these loans get there in the
    first place? Did me as a student apply for a loan and sign for it and rec.
    the amount of the loan. I had a friend that got these loans and she lived
    on the proceeds for the 4 or 5 years she went to school. Is that the normal story of these loans. Now i understand that some of these loans went to bogus schools and those should no doubt be cancelled
    but what about the others? I think that the American people need to…

159th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Bring back Comments is apparently a popular idea.

Bringing back the comments is apparently a very popular idea because at least 10 pages of this request came up when I started typing the "idea". Your disclaimer at the bottom of the stories has stated that comments were being temporarily turned off. That was over a year ago. Looks like it is permanent to me! If you truly are listening, you will reinstate the commenting option.

159th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Customer Support  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. You're the clown show Yahoo.

Your article "Business Insider
    William Barr and Jared Kushner both referred to the Trump campaign's legal efforts to overturn the election as a 'clown show,' book says" is a joke.
    Anyone with half a brain ( that excludes media and liberals) knows exactly what they meant when they said that. The clown show refers to how the Dems are the clowns but you turn it around like you normally do to fit your sick S atanic narrative. You are part of the clown show. I pray to God, my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ that He destroys you and all…

221st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Is there a reason you only market items for Amazon

I realize that Amazon is the largest retailer in the world. However, it would be great if you spread the love to other smaller retailers. Jeff Bezos is rich enough as it is. There's no reason to keep adding dollars to his personal wealth.

146th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Ads Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. STOP WITH THE CENSORSHIP -- PATHETIC

YOUR CENSORING EVERYTHING IS TRULY SICK -- BUT THAT IS WHAT YOU PROGRESSIVES ARE ISNT IT ?

159th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. get a raise for illinois old and you

Whether you know this or not. You are getting older. Then every one of you is going to need help. Then your family is going to get you. Ho no there in a car rack all of them are killed but you. Then what you are to do you are put in a nursing home you get $30 a mouth I'm trying to say I'm trying to get more money a mouth it is been $30 for 30 years since we had a raise I'm trying to write the news stations and other places to help us to put on…

221st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Yahoo Finance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. How come we have to keep reading the idiotic stories you put up on the web page? Yet we cannot make comments about your idiotic stories. I

If you don't like the content of the comments....simply delete them. If the public does not like the comments....simply stop reading them. Everybody has a right to their opinions. If you don't like the opinion don't read or listen about the opinion. We have to stomach all of your idiotic stories that are on the homepage. We chose to read or not read. I'm sure most adult, intelligent human beings could care a less about what celebrity or former president went to the bathroom, or what they were wearing when they went fishing. There are more important things going on…

221st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Yahoo is Terrified of Real DIversity (Opinions)

Diversity doesn't consist of genetic accidents like melanin/gender. But Yahoo is so afraid of diverse ideas that it censors out all comments. Yahoo's stories were never very good, but the comments from smart readers were good. Stop being afraid of everything except Yahoo's own lazy leftist rhetoric and allow viewer remarks.

159th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. 159th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. GET A CUSTOMER FRIENDLY CUSTOMER SERVICE DEPARTMENT! NOT THIS ******** WE'RE TO NOT TALKING TO YOU ********! TIRED OF YOU TECH CO'S HIDING

QUIT HIDING FROM US AND ANSWER SOME ******* QUESTIONS OR GO OUT OF BUSINESS!!!!!!!! YOUR CUSTOMER SERVICE DEPARTMENT SUCKS!!!!! NOT GET OFF YOUR ***** AND FIX THIS PROBLEM111111111

159th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. ITS TOTALLY ********* THAT WE CANNOT CONTACT YAHOO! ONLY ******** WINDOWS LEADING TO NO ANSWETRS FOR MY QUESTIONS! FIX YOUR **** OR I'M FIND

PUT BACK MY SHARE ICONS FOR DIGITAL ARTICLES! THEY DON'T EVEN EXIST ON MY PAGE ANYMORE! FIX YOUR **** OR I START USING ANOTHER BROWSER!!!

221st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Bug or Error  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Your article about "antivaxxers" my body mt choice is pure propaganda

You keep putting out propaganda pieces to make the people who are concerned about taking an experimental vaccine look like they are idiots and fools. We are not. We are free thinkers many of whom are also Bible believing Christians. No one has the right to tell us to put something into our body that we don't want to take. There are serious questions surrounding these vaccines. They are experimental and the long term side effects have not even closely been determined. We do know how we that there are effects that are disturbing. People becoming magnetic, sick, developing kidney…

221st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. 159th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. There is literally no news on this site. Yahoo is nothing more than a propaganda machine.

Honestly, any sane individual can see the articles are strictly opinion. And it's not evenly distributed. Political or not, everything posted has a clear *****. And WTF with the same articles multiple times as you scroll down. AND even more WTF... why do I see sports items that are 3 or more days old (guess what... Tampa won the Stanley Cup).

221st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Hey ********! You put this **** out there and you say you are trying to "Our goal is to create a safe and engaging place for users to conne

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/nfl-former-seahawks-49-ers-cb-richard-sherman-arrested-on-burglary-domestic-violence-charge-153312207.html
    What you ******** do and have done is ridicule the ability of people to express opinions! You ******** seem to get the right to espouse yours with not honest criteria what-so-ever except to fill your pockets with cash for your advertisers! You are cheats! You are liars! And you are hypocrites! I guess money in your pocket alleviates your guilt for sliming your users!

159th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base