Yahoo Homepage

Welcome to our Yahoo Homepage feedback forum!

If you would be interested in participating in User Research studies for Yahoo Homepage, please fill out this form.

This is a place for you to help shape the Yahoo Homepage experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Homepage.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please find answers on our help site.
  3. For password or sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.
  4. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

Hi, please share your suggestions, we are listening

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Dangerous JS code on main Yahoo page

On main Yahoo page you have JS code like:
    window.onload = function() {
    var astroBodyText = document.getElementById("astroBodyText");
    while (astroBodyText.scrollHeight > astroBodyText.offsetHeight) {
    }
    }

For some systems (depends on installed fonts) condition:
    astroBodyText.scrollHeight > astroBodyText.offsetHeight

always true, that's why your main page is stucking :-(
    Please fix this condition or add condition for exit from loop.

173rd ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Bug or Error  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. If you are REALLY listening then listen to this. Stop the tabloid, grocery store dumbing down anti-Trump stories. Post positive.

In the past, I relied on Yahoo news for positive news. Now I feel like I am at the grocery store looking at the Enquirer or other junk mags that post celebrity news. Your news is dumbing down American with it's biased, negative news. I challenge you to post something positive about Trump. I challenge you to not post anything about what the latest celebrity or SNL thinks about the current admin. WE DON'T CARE what they think. They get paid to - now think about this - they get paid to play fictional characters. Hello. Their opinion really doesn't…

123rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Stop auto play of vids and inform when "articles" are vid only very little text

Stop auto play of vids and inform when "articles" are vid only very little text

107th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Yahoo is still limiting "Manage Publishers" to 20! Why?

And yet Yahoo wahoos still do not respond to their customer's concerns! They stamp a problem "reviewed" but the problem is not fixed! They put a statement that the issue is fixed but when it isn't, the customers have to go through the whole process all over again...because Yahoo can't fix the problems they create!

208th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Customer Support  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Get rid of the limit on publishers that can be blocked on the homepage.

Just getting rid of the articles on what color of underwear princess Dipshit was wearing and articles of what celebrity ****** take up the entire list. There's no room to get rid of articles of what hairstyle I should get or what dress would really show off my *****. I'm a guy. I don't care about any of that ****. All it does is take up space that could be occupied by actual news.

145th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Offer a service so that every 6th article is not a "sponsored ad" meant to deceive, steal data and hack our devices.

All of your "sponsored ads" are illegal attempts to steal data and launch viruses onto our devices. I understand that you need advertising to run your business but how about just using real companies/products. Better yet, offer and ad free service for a couple bucks a month.

115th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Ads Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. What the neck with news story that just tease then want you to pay to subscribe. Quit post them or do they pay you to put them there

Quit peddling news paper subscription , if it is not a full news article that can be read with out subscribing & paying quit posting it . Your browser is starting to suck . There are others sites we can use & read to get news . How big are your lick backs from Miami & the Boston Globe ? Enough

48th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  6 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Your entertainment headlines of late are getting very, very, spoiler-y. Please suppress that trend.

Self explanatory. Right now you're almost the kid that screamed, "Snape kills Dumbledore!" Everyone on the planet doesn't get the opportunity to see everything the first hour it's out. Edit your headlines in such a way as not to disrupt the enjoyment of the masses.

208th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Please bring back local and world news

There is no where on yahoo to look at World News, no where to find Local News, no links to political cartoons or other cartoonists, almost never any science articles, and your sports page usually reads like high school students with no sports experience is writing the articles. Even as a democrat myself I find the far left political bias to be infuriating and the misandry oozes off the website like a sinus infection. Why?

134th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. 219th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. 39th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  5 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Please stop posting racially motivated pieces.

It is killing America. I believe 90% of people are not racial. With all the exposure mindless people fall victim.

111th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. stop illegal bait and switch ads.

https://afternoondelightfulness.com/stallone from https://screenshots.firefox.com/11GJ7Zvnu3Wx655M/www.yahoo.com. Do you think Stallone won't sue? Do you think the FCC would help get this stopped? Don't tell me you have ads to keep yahoo free. If I submit, per your request, that the ads offend me then do as you promise and remove them from my profile. Pretending to care does not cut it. Do what you've said, remove these illegal ads and do better.

59th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Ads Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. How about NOT labeling Editorials and Letters to the Editor as "politics" and instead label them as OPINIONS

Stop labeling Op-Ed pieces and Letters to the Editor as "politics" and label them as Opinion

55th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. what happened to be able to control what was on the right side of the site?

I mean I lost the weather app but get to see the march madness Don't care about that but like to know if I should get up earlier if the weather is ******...

203rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. get rid of scroll ads... thry are terrible, slow and laggy and believe now... i don't won't will never watch them and i am sure there are mi

they are terrible, slow and laggy and believe now... i don't won't will never watch them and i am sure there are millions also that don't also... if you run an article, run it on one page... otherwise it's worthless to watch... you want an ad on that page, make the page not laggy and keep article on that one page...

134th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Ads Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. TOO MUCH JUNK on the front page instead of NEWS. Also, I'm sick & tired of the constant 'security' thing with signing in to Yahoo! END IT!

If the 'we've noticed you not signing in on this device...." were accurate, you'd only have to pass it ONCE...NOT EVERY STEENKEEENG TIME YOU LOG IN!!! I can see MAYBE if you're logging into a site or destination requiring it, but for MAIL, it's STUPID!!! Fix it and the equally-stupid mail and adds within the opening page (oh yeah, and the 'make Yahoo! my browser' ****.), or A LOT of us will be going ELSEWHERE!!!

219th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Call out Trump on all his lies, flat out LIES.

Calling Trump the LIAR he is. Google Moron/Liar/Idiot/... You Get Donald Trump. What happened to we are going to get tired of winning? Where is my job, my medical coverage-insurance, new roads and Infrastructure. What a MORON. p.s. Why don't we have Don Jr and Eric put up "No Trespassing signs along border and charge $10,00 for each one, just keep wasting money and taking from the poor and Middle Class.

145th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  My Yahoo  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Ads

I have repeatedly over SEVERAL days now told you to stop putting a specific ad on my page. Here we are 3 DAYS LATER and it keeps appearing

188th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Ads Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. 181st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base