Yahoo Homepage

Welcome to our Yahoo Homepage feedback forum!

If you would be interested in participating in User Research studies for Yahoo Homepage, please fill out this form.

This is a place for you to help shape the Yahoo Homepage experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Homepage.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please find answers on our help site.
  3. For password or sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.
  4. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. I need to have a way to have the ads play silently. I need to have the sound on my computer on but when I go to check and article on Yahoo

Is there a way to make sound disabled for ads? I cannot turn computer sound off nor can I have loud ads blaring. Please offer a solution.

214th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Ads Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Do not like the new site, please change back...changing sooo many things at once totally messes up that Yahoo we all loved!

Do not like the new site, please change back...changing sooo many things at once totally messes up the, Yahoo we all loved!

260th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 214th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. On the home page PLEASE stop showing people like JLO 'sharing' pics of themselves in bikinis.

Please stop posting pictures of stars 'sharing' photos of themselves in bikinis or underwear on the home page. Put that stuff in Entertainment or create a new category - say "Narcissistic People". There is so much news to report. I really don't want to see those kind of extremely irrelevant pieces. Thank you for listening.

260th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  My Yahoo  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Time is important

Can you keep the news more current, instead of leaving an article up for more than 24 hours?

260th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Ads Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. 154th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Ads Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Stop the "Trending on Yahoo Homepage" popup

This is extremely annoying and useless. Everyone goes through the Yahoo homepage to get to your other pages. Please STOP IT!

260th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Yahoo Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Don't ask me if I want to sign out, how stupid can you be?

Do not ask if I want to sign out, it creates an inherent security flaw. Just sign me out when I click sign out, don't ask stupid questions.

260th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Yahoo! Petitions

My idea for Yahoo! is to have a petition page, site, and or link so people will not miss any important opportunities to help, such as cleaning the oceans or saving Mother Earth! There are a few petitions of mine that I would like you to make known to the public, and they are as follows:

1. YEAR-ROUND DAYLIGHT SAVING TIME IN TEXAS!

2. Demand an End to Dyeing Dogs'(AND Other Animals') Fur!

3. The Earth Is Crying! Demand A Ban On Paper/Plastic Straws and Use Stainless Steel Straws, NOW!!!

Thank you!

260th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Too much sports on front page.

I want to see other news items other sports.

96th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Knock off all the negative stories on the yahoo homepage. It would be nice to see happy and positive stories! Stop the hate!

Sick to death of the negative stories and spreading the hate stories on your homepage! Shame on you.

16th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  42 comments  ·  Customer Support  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. During this difficult time, people are scared, dying, and you have this ad that is constantly on my page with a dead dog. Take it down!

People are scared, suffering, dying and you give us an ad that repeated appears with a dead dog? Way to make things better. That's the last thing we need to see right now. Take that **** off my page!

314th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Ads Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Please return my old favorites list !!

I do not like the favorites list !! The old one was quicker to use and easier .

314th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Customer Support  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Stop freezing my email page!

Stop freezing my email page telling me to turn off my ad blocker or "upgrade" to your paid service, or I will leave yahoo for gmail. I have had it...you are being obstructive and forgetting that WE THE PEOPLE have options!

314th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Ads Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. After I request less news feeds from the UK, I still get all of them!

Fix the manage publishers, I still get news from where I don't want to.

260th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Customer Support  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Could you please offer a way for a user to erase all his posts at once (without the need to click on every single post)?

Could you please offer a way for a user to erase all his posts at once (without the need to click on every single post)?

260th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Customer Support  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. You need to have 'Science' as one of your search categories. Why is it left out?

You definitely have 'Science' news items on your home page, so it makes no sense that a user can't search by it.

234th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Bug or Error  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. 106th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  12 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Redundant “news” articles. Why the same articles over and over on the same feed?

This should be easy. Every few hours, have someone go through and remove duplicate articles, and assorted click bai

93rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Stop showing all this advertisment ****.

Stop with all this advertisment. It is stupid for all this junk.

314th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base