Yahoo Homepage

Welcome to our Yahoo Homepage feedback forum!

If you would be interested in participating in User Research studies for Yahoo Homepage, please fill out this form.

This is a place for you to help shape the Yahoo Homepage experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Homepage.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please find answers on our help site.
  3. For password or sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.
  4. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. BRING BACK COMMENT SECTION!!!!

TAKING AWAY COMMENTS IS CENSORSHIP!!!!

186th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. one of Yahoo's survey questions pertained to our eagerness to visit the site without discussions or comments available?

after today, I realized the yahoo site without comments or discussion really isn't worth our time... at least with discussion, we feel maybe somebody of importance will be influenced and provide better truth or facts; or perhaps benefit from the viewer's comments ... When writing to politicians, they reply without even mentioning whatever it is I wrote about...or, they may send me an autographed picture and say, thanks for your support; even if I am opposing them. Well, Yahoo is now demonstrating the same type of aloofness and stand offish attitudes that politicians demonstrate... they don't care about anybody else…

186th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  My Yahoo  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Yahoo stops comments 3 months from election to sway 2020 election results

Yahoo stops comments 3 months prior to election to sway the 2020 election, because they see how their leftist articles are corrected by conservatives and it gives conservatives a platform to right wrongs by the Oath conglomerate (yahoo and huffpost). By excluding the comments section, Oath has a one way communications and can spew whatever lies and misinformation in an attempt to sway the 2020 election. Show me one positive article on President Trump?

216th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. give us our comments back!

give us back the capacity to comment on articles!

197th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Come on now, your comment section was a good "vent" for everyone no matter the feelings. Bring it back

Come on now, your comment section was a good "vent" for everyone no matter the feelings. Bring it back

206th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Bring the comments back

I won't be coming back to Yahoo.com til the comments are back. Y'all are really trying to censor everything huh? I don't want to read your leftist propaganda. I want to listen every bodies opinion not just your brainwashing garbage

206th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. YAHOO has cut off my ability to leave comments. Like Russia Yahoo has aligned themselves with Marxists.

YAHOO has cut off my ability to leave comments. Like Russia Yahoo has aligned themselves with Marxists.

197th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Bring back comments or there really isn't much reason to read them. What are you afraid of?

Bring back the comments on news articles. What were you afraid of allowing comments? The comments are the reason I even read the news articles.

221st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  My Yahoo  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. 230th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Ads Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Yahoo, the leftist propaganda machine has blocked comments because they can see they can see they aren't swaying the voters like 2016

Yahoo, the leftist propaganda machine has blocked comments because they can see they can see they aren't swaying the voters like 2016

206th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. 13 Threads about Comments being pulled and counting, and they pretend it isn't important for them to stay relevant

13 Threads about Comments being pulled and counting, and they pretend it isn't important for them to stay relevant

Based on the thousands and most days 10's of thousands of comments Yahoo get on the articles daily, it is more then foolish for them to pretend they are not angering their reader base.

Since the comments have been pulled I briefly scan the article titles, open one story to see if comments are on, and once I see they are not I read my news elsewhere.

Honestly Yahoo, you are running out of time to salvage the majority of your…

206th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Please keep the comments section open do not disable.

Keep the comments section open do not disable. This is a free country and we the people should be able to make comments on any news. Specially the ones that can change peoples views without them reading others peoples experience. Yahoo you are actually playing into these people that make news but no one can refute or challenge what they have said or done. You need to allow people to make their comments heard even if the community does not like it.

216th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Comment section

If you insist on being like every other "news" outlet in America by offering opinion based articles instead of actual news, you need to open the comments section so the material can be talked about and debated.

206th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Unanble to comment or see reactions

Why am I blocked from seeing reactions on Yahoo comments

206th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bug or Error  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. 230th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  My Yahoo  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Wayyyy to go and what an ideal time to remove comments

Seems more like a political ploy removing comments ... What use is Yahoo if you cannot make comments/opinions on the articles

216th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  My Yahoo  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Censorship by removal of comments

Yahoo has taken censorship to a new level. Their articles clearly have a leftist bias, sometimes to the extreme, but at least opposing views could be expressed in the comments section. Now that Yahoo has removed the comments section, it is obvious that they are not interested in opposing views, nor do they want others to read opposing views. Sounds just like communist china.

221st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Comments shut down. Guess truth hurts.

Your comments are not being pulled because of safety or improvement reasons. Its because there is so much garbage news being written by so called journalists that you do not want to hear from a majority of those who know it's not realistic news. Bring back the comments so we can continue to call out your writers for only focusing on agenda and not actual news of what is really happening out there. Quit hiding behind a screen and twisting stories and minds even further.

221st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Yahoo ramps up liberal propaganda in an attempt to sway the 2020 election while stifling conservative comments!

Its so funny how Yahoo stops conservative comments supporting the President and poking holes in democrats three months from the election. Now they have a totalitarian platform to spew liberal propaganda in an attempt to sway the election. It's disgusting and wrong! But that's liberals for you. . .if you don't think like them, they don't want to hear the opposing view. Guarantee that if Biden wins, and that's a stretch, the comments section will be back!

238th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. 238th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base