Yahoo Homepage

Welcome to our Yahoo Homepage feedback forum!

If you would be interested in participating in User Research studies for Yahoo Homepage, please fill out this form.

This is a place for you to help shape the Yahoo Homepage experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Homepage.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please find answers on our help site.
  3. For password or sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.
  4. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

Hi, please share your suggestions, we are listening

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 31st ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering feedback  ·  5 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. what happened to be able to control what was on the right side of the site?

I mean I lost the weather app but get to see the march madness Don't care about that but like to know if I should get up earlier if the weather is ******...

161st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Your entertainment headlines of late are getting very, very, spoiler-y. Please suppress that trend.

Self explanatory. Right now you're almost the kid that screamed, "Snape kills Dumbledore!" Everyone on the planet doesn't get the opportunity to see everything the first hour it's out. Edit your headlines in such a way as not to disrupt the enjoyment of the masses.

171st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Edit button on comments

Please add an edit button on comments like AOL, so we can correct our errors without deleting and not being able to comment again. Thank you

153rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. 182nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. How about NOT labeling Editorials and Letters to the Editor as "politics" and instead label them as OPINIONS

Stop labeling Op-Ed pieces and Letters to the Editor as "politics" and label them as Opinion

47th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Call out Trump on all his lies, flat out LIES.

Calling Trump the LIAR he is. Google Moron/Liar/Idiot/... You Get Donald Trump. What happened to we are going to get tired of winning? Where is my job, my medical coverage-insurance, new roads and Infrastructure. What a MORON. p.s. Why don't we have Don Jr and Eric put up "No Trespassing signs along border and charge $10,00 for each one, just keep wasting money and taking from the poor and Middle Class.

115th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  My Yahoo  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Obsession with Nancy Pelosi

Is Yahoo based in California? What is the obsession with Nancy Pelosi? How many articles do I have to read about her doing what President Trump doesn't want her to do? It's always the same story but with a different way of putting it. Please stop!

158th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. the big background splash on the home page sucks ..

.. stop or i will be leaving ... very annoying and the flash when it jumps could cause epileptic seasures

197th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  My Yahoo  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Bring back Yahoo Games!!!

Yahoo! Games were so popular back in the day and would still be today. Such a great variety of games and tournaments run 24/7 by some great sites. Bring these games back!

182nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Stop the anti-Trump propaganda!

Moving on from Yahoo! For 2 days straight (and this isn't the first time on the topic) you have on your homepage about the Bill that could remove the President from office. Stop trying to incite another civil war! If you would read the 25th amendment you would know that in order for this to happen it would need the cooperation of the Vice-President as he would be the deciding vote on such action. So change the record and report news that is actually something of relevance.

5th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  260 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. 197th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. TOO MUCH JUNK on the front page instead of NEWS. Also, I'm sick & tired of the constant 'security' thing with signing in to Yahoo! END IT!

If the 'we've noticed you not signing in on this device...." were accurate, you'd only have to pass it ONCE...NOT EVERY STEENKEEENG TIME YOU LOG IN!!! I can see MAYBE if you're logging into a site or destination requiring it, but for MAIL, it's STUPID!!! Fix it and the equally-stupid mail and adds within the opening page (oh yeah, and the 'make Yahoo! my browser' ****.), or A LOT of us will be going ELSEWHERE!!!

182nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. New auto-play videos that replaced the top stories is a horrible idea.

Yahoo has been my home page for over a decade but you're new auto-play videos that replaced the top stories will get me to find a new one in short order.

96th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Customer Support  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Using proper English gammar and spelling

Whatever happened to using proper English grammar and spelling?

130th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. make yahoo chat room back

make yahoo chat room back again

215th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  My Yahoo  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. 96th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Please give me the old mailbox back. I hate the new one.

Why do you have to change where things are and change the size of things to make a new and improved "mail" while the first one was just fine. I hate the new mail page.

187th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Stop showing ads from 400+ miles away

How about not showing ads when the place is across the state from my location. I am in the Dallas Fort Worth area yet constantly see ads for Laredo, San Juan, or San Antonio. These cities are nowhere close to the DFW metroplex. If I were paying for ads to be displayed I would be very upset that you are showing my ad to someone 400 or more miles away.

143rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Ads Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Get rid of the unnecessary and often inappropriate GIFS on comments.

Get rid of GIFS on comments. Totally unnecessary and filled with inappropriate images.

171st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base