Yahoo Homepage

Welcome to our Yahoo Homepage feedback forum!

If you would be interested in participating in User Research studies for Yahoo Homepage, please fill out this form.

This is a place for you to help shape the Yahoo Homepage experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Homepage.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please visit our community support forum or find answers on our help site.
  3. For password or sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.
  4. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

Hi, please share your suggestions, we are listening

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. up to date stories, less fluff, more accuracy, more relevance, please

I just read yet another 3 day old story on my front page. There are a lot of horribly written and inaccurate headlines from yahoo, side bar stories that never change for weeks at a time and still too much news about women whose only talent is taking off their clothes or indecently dressing in public...Very few articles from AP anymore but many more from new sources that are simply full of nonsense and outright fabrication...And please, the subject matter of what your site deems important is becoming ludicrous. My suggestion is an editorial review board made up of a…

98th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Don't re-run/re-use old stories as though they are NEW news.

Check out these two articles: (HINT: one of them was run today the other was run SIX years ago!)

https://www.yahoo.com/news/m/923ab4fd-4d6d-3c03-b21c-eb68ec3c8718/computer-virus-infects-us.html

vs.

https://www.wired.com/2011/10/virus-hits-drone-fleet/

same stories, right down to 3 sources being used. I have seen other previously run articles before, so I know it isn't a mistake...

127th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. get rid of the religion garbage; specifically, the 'horoscope' trash

get rid of the religion garbage; specifically, the 'horoscope' trash. you are very anti 'christ' in your news feed. please allow us to discard preemptively anything that is demon inspired, such as this. thanks.

124th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  5 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Yahoo has it's own political agenda as CNN.

Yahoo is right up there with fake news by publishing articles by The Wrap, The Independent and Huffington Post - none of these are fact based, they all have a political agenda and that is to trash the current administration. There is not one article on the CNN journalists required to resign; the investigation into Lynch and so forth. STOP the political agenda !!

32nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  6 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. 40th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. SUPPOSED NEWS STORIES

Why doesn't Yahoo try printing new news stories everyday instead of recycling old stories in monthly cycles. Is news really that slow when the Kardashians are out of the headlines. We realize the Kardashians can't be a top news story everyday all though Yahoo tries to make at least one of them the top headline everyday.

42nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  6 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. 78th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  14 comments  ·  Ads Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Your always quoting the Huff. Post? Why? Who in the **** is the huff. post? Yahoo is at a very low right now as far as I'm concerned. You ar

Get away from posts from other News sources and do your own! Let Trump alone to do his job and don't be biased as others!

30th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  15 comments  ·  New Yahoo News  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. objectionalbe left leaning news and opinions.

Thank you for helping me find responsible journalism. It was not available on Yahoo, so I looked around and here are a list of excellent news sites for someone with a brain.
    PJ Media, National Review, Frontpage Magazine, RealClearPolitics, Townhall, The American Spectator, The New York Post, City Journal, The Daily Caller, The American Thinker, Free Republic, The right Scoop, Gateway Pundit, Breitbart, Hot Air, and Drudge.

45th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  13 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. If you are to continue to post **** then please give us an option to delete from our page!! I don't want my kids seeing this ****!!

Give the option to delete and filter what we see in our news feed....or I am officially DONE

71st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  5 comments  ·  Customer Support  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Home page is awful

Home page is awful

37th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Ads Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Why do you stop my comments by removing them, causing my computer to change what my screen is displaying and stopping any of my comments????

QUIT SENSORING ME!! I HAVE THE RIGHT TO FREE SPPECH!! NOT JUST OYUR COMMIE/PINKO/FASCISTS/LIBERAL/PROGRESSIVE/ SOCIALITS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

36th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  8 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. STOP THE FAKE NEWS ********

THERE IS A NEW THING OUT THERE IT'S CALLED THE TRUTH! YOU SHOULD LOOK INTO IT. PEOPLE IF YOU NEED TO FIND SOMETHING LOOK AT IXQUICK. NO BS

47th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  9 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Please do not show videos on Yahoo's homepage of snakes + animals being killed.

Hi Yahoo Staff, Today, July 13, 2017, I went to the Yahoo homepage, to read the news.
    One of the videos on this page, a video that plays automatically, shows a moving snake being cut in half.
    I think that this kind of video is in bad taste, and something that most people would rather not see- and I think most of the viewers of Yahoo feel the same.
    Please don't post videos of animals being killed on your homepage, because I think that most of your Yahoo users do not like, or need, these videos.
    Thank You, a Yahoo…

74th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  5 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Remove comment section from entire site

Remove comment section from entire site

58th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  23 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. News story back to a scroll on top of page

The top News posts should go back to the scroll on top of page, with the days top 50+ stories there and others in the boring list form below..! (As the old homepage was)

64th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Feedback on new products  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. 50th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  7 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Remove Comment Bar from Home Page

Please remove the comment that appears under the featured news headlines on the home page.

94th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. 74th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  11 comments  ·  Customer Support  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. 51st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base