Yahoo Homepage

Welcome to our Yahoo Homepage feedback forum!

If you would be interested in participating in User Research studies for Yahoo Homepage, please fill out this form.

This is a place for you to help shape the Yahoo Homepage experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Homepage.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please find answers on our help site.
  3. For password or sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.
  4. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Your practice of automatically downloading and playing videos is offensive. Some of can still read and prefer that to your idiotic videos

Your practice of automatically downloading and playing videos is offensive. Some of us can still read and prefer that to watching your offensive videos

24th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering feedback  ·  26 comments  ·  Yahoo Finance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Get it together

The navigation is horrendous. Can you guys not write full articles on one page? Why do I have to click "story continues" on literally every article that has 2 sentences written on it. Can your writers actually write content? Complete joke of a news source.

61st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  7 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. External cites have glitchy, scam-filled, and trash website ads.

Compared to Google News, Yahoo is regressive and on a fast track to bankruptcy due to it's juvenile ad choices and external cites. I used to read the news on Yahoo and do not anymore because it feels like I'm trying to torrent videos illegally on some website I've never heard of. In other words, my videos I want to watch don't load because there's too much ad clutter, and videos I have NO INTEREST in watching play automatically which is arguably one of the most obnoxious things about any website. All in all, you have lost another user to…

171st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Ads Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Perhaps you could let me know just how many times i have to accept the new terms of sevice, i am sick and tired of doing it over and over an

Perhaps you could let me know just how many times i have to accept the new terms of service, i am sick and tired of doing it over and over and over, is it 10 , 20 how many times before it goes away????????????????

114th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Customer Support  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Stupid Yahoo, what's with your stupid "sponsored" stories?

After I remove another one of your stupid "sponsored" stories from the main page, you claim that you will remove said story and make the "necessary changes"..
    HOWEVER, the VERY SAME stupid "spomsored" stories keep showing up, time and again!
    Stupid Yahoo, you're not just plain stupid, you're also a LIAR.

60th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  7 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. How about having less flash objects running in the background so we can actually load your website?

How about having less flash objects running in the background so we can actually load your website? I have good bandwidth can't load it at times. Give us a break here!

64th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Ads Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. stop with Dual Audio Comments!

Stop with the Audios in the Corner! You have In-Known People over in the corner, giving comments, while I trying to read an article. YOU use to have a Good Homepage, Now I Dread even looking at it! Stop with the Freakin ADS!!!

83rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Ads Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. STOP blasting us with that stupid automatic reaction pop up

STOP blasting us with that stupid automatic reaction pop up

75th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  My Yahoo  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. 78th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. 73rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Ads Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Yahoo reporting has become so pathetic and juvenile. I am sick at heart, with the vile words that Yahoo constantly prints about the First La

Yahoo reporting has become so pathetic and juvenile. I am sick at heart,with the nasty, malicious words that Yahoo assaults the First Lady with. Yahoo's immature and malevolent writing against Trump his work so far and against his family is despicable. US citizens are jobless, and Yahoo continues to harass the President, while the trollop Kartrashians are worshipped over and over. Yahoo!, wiht its autoscrolling and multitudes of unwanted features, has really sunk to an all time low. The writers and the articles from Pop sugar, Huffington Post and others mean nothing to a real person, Yahoo reports on nothing…

38th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  4 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. SUPPOSED NEWS STORIES

Why doesn't Yahoo try printing new news stories everyday instead of recycling old stories in monthly cycles. Is news really that slow when the Kardashians are out of the headlines. We realize the Kardashians can't be a top news story everyday all though Yahoo tries to make at least one of them the top headline everyday.

29th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  6 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Animal abuse

Please stop posting these animal abuse articles and pictures on you home page. It is quite disturbing to see these abusive pictures and articles on the front page when opening your internet. At least give us an option to vote out of these type of pictures and articles. You should be ashamed of yourself for allowing these stories to be posted. If not I will have to use another option for my internet home page and search engine.

33rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  26 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Stop running so many stories on crimes against children.

Every day there is at least one story about children being molested and/or killed, sometimes multiple stories. This is not something I enjoy being bombarded with EVERY **** DAY. Do you have someone assigned to dig these stories up? I don't see them on other news sites, thank God. Between these stories, the Kartrashian's adventures and other "celebrity" nonsense, I don't even want to view the site anymore. Please go back to reporting real news, not fake celebrity press releases and ghoulish crimes against children.

80th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  11 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Please remove the “Reactions” on the main page. The things people say are rude and offensive. If I want to read the reactions, I will.

remove the reaction that are visible in the front page. People say the most offensive and rude comments. I don’t need to see that. If I want to read the comments for an article I can do that on my own- I don’t need them forced on me. People say the most ridiculous and disgusting things just to get seen. They are trolls and don’t encourage them by posting the reactions. I’ve been a fan of yahoo since the 1990s - don’t lose me now.

71st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Remove comment section from entire site

Remove comment section from entire site

50th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  28 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Good idea. Three to 4 of the same story just rewritten each time by inexperienced writers. I am out of Yahoo and on to BBC!

Don't know who is in charge of Yahoo. Must be the same inexperienced writers who think people are interested in reading the SAME **** on the same page umpteen times. I am heading to bbc from now on. ********* Yahoo!!!

145th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. If you are to continue to post **** then please give us an option to delete from our page!! I don't want my kids seeing this ****!!

Give the option to delete and filter what we see in our news feed....or I am officially DONE

50th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  5 comments  ·  Customer Support  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. up to date stories, less fluff, more accuracy, more relevance, please

I just read yet another 3 day old story on my front page. There are a lot of horribly written and inaccurate headlines from yahoo, side bar stories that never change for weeks at a time and still too much news about women whose only talent is taking off their clothes or indecently dressing in public...Very few articles from AP anymore but many more from new sources that are simply full of nonsense and outright fabrication...And please, the subject matter of what your site deems important is becoming ludicrous. My suggestion is an editorial review board made up of a…

61st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. 52nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  14 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base